Is Racism Over Yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's called your inability to read. It's t dumping on whites to point out white racism. So when blacks or any other group pf color crate a system that denies whites or enacts policies which are specifically harmful only to whites, or maintains inequality that hurts whites come talk to me about what you call racism.
I can agree that the levels of racism aren't the same, sure, but to say that whites can't be victims of racism is false, and you're proof of that, since pretty much all you do is spew hatred towards whites. And you arguing that you're not racist because we're white is absurd.

Whites have never been denied jack shut because the are white. So you can stop trying to find ways to male your white ass a victim of racism. I have spewed no hatred towards whites. I have called out white racism. And like AKIP says, it's only hate because you hate hearing it.
Sorry to break the news to you, but you're a racist, plain and simple. It's not only being denied something that can be racist, but language and attitude towards whites counts as well, you're proof of that.

Show me an official definition of racism that states that.
So calling you a fucking lazy n1gger isn't racist?

Only if you are arguing that your race is somehow better.

Saying that you can't be racist to white people no matter what you say or do isn't racism is obviously nonsense. You don't get to dump on a certain color of people because of their color. Guess what that's called?

It's called your inability to read. It's t dumping on whites to point out white racism. So when blacks or any other group pf color crate a system that denies whites or enacts policies which are specifically harmful only to whites, or maintains inequality that hurts whites come talk to me about what you call racism.
I can agree that the levels of racism aren't the same, sure, but to say that whites can't be victims of racism is false, and you're proof of that, since pretty much all you do is spew hatred towards whites. And you arguing that you're not racist because we're white is absurd.

Whites have never been denied jack shut because the are white. So you can stop trying to find ways to male your white ass a victim of racism. I have spewed no hatred towards whites. I have called out white racism. And like AKIP says, it's only hate because you hate hearing it.
Sorry to break the news to you, but you're a racist, plain and simple. It's not only being denied something that can be racist, but language and attitude towards whites counts as well, you're proof of that.

Sorry to break the news to you but my attitude towards you white racists isn't racism. First of all whites are not racist, therefore I don't have this attitude towards all whites. Srop trying to make your dumb ass a victim of racism and stop trying to make blacks racists because we point out the racism those like you exhibit.
So you don't think that you're a racist and neither do I think that I'm racist. So we have that in common. :biggrin:

So if I think that Blacks are equal, I can call them "n1gger" and not be considered a racist? :lmao:

Sorry to break the news to you but my attitude towards you white racists isn't racism. First of all whites are not racist, therefore I don't have this attitude towards all whites. Srop trying to make your dumb ass a victim of racism and stop trying to make blacks racists because we point out the racism those like you exhibit.
So you don't think that you're a racist and neither do I think that I'm racist. So we have that in common. :biggrin:

Yeah....but what you don't have in common is the use of the same definition of the word. You use your own self serving definition.

So if I think that Blacks are equal, I can call them "n1gger" and not be considered a racist? :lmao:

I did not comment on what you would be considered......but if we are equal......you calling me a name is a distinction without a difference.

Yeah....but what you don't have in common is the use of the same definition of the word. You use your own self serving definition.
Here's your definition, "racist" = white person.

I did not comment on what you would be considered......but if we are equal......you calling me a name is a distinction without a difference.
So if I think we're equal and call you a n1gger anyways, am I a racist, yes or no?

Yes it is. Because that's a traditional white expression of racial superiority.. But to state that whites have benefitted from racist law and policy is not. Number 1 its no statement f black racial superiority. Number 2 there is case law, court decisions and public policy that shows this is a true comment. Look Taz, you are up against people who have better education and knowledge than you. Your argument has no merit on it's face. It is a stupid intellectually last argument that uses false equivalences in order to try justifying your positions.

No, that's YOUR definition.

Yes it is. Because that's a traditional white expression of racial superiority.. But to state that whites have benefitted from racist law and policy is not. Number 1 its no statement f black racial superiority. Number 2 there is case law, court decisions and public policy that shows this is a true comment. Look Taz, you are up against people who have better education and knowledge than you. Your argument has no merit on it's face. It is a stupid intellectually last argument that uses false equivalences in order to try justifying your positions.
I already agreed that the situations aren't equal, but that whites can still suffer from racism. You're trying to bullshit that whites can NEVER suffer from racism because they're white. That's nonsense.
And if you're so much better educated than I am, why do you constantly feel the need to call me names and belittle me?

You are getting closer. A white person who thinks their race is superior to another race, in your example. However, a racist can be of any race if they feel their race is superior and the reason that their race does better than another race is due to race.

Last edited:
Yeah....and talking politics makes one a politician. Talking about the historical hatred from whites, towards blacks, does not infer hatred on the part of blacks for talking about the impact of white hatred. Its only hatred to you because you all HATE to hear it.

The national consensus of whites for generations has been to help blacks as much as possible.

Thanks for showing that showing that those efforts at healing were utterly wasted.

There has been no such consensus.
You must keep racism alive.

As long as you and others like you are alive racism is alive. And you keep racism alive by teaching your kids and grandkids the same racism.
Yes...in your small deluded mind, ALL whites are racist and ALL blacks aren't.

Proving you are nuts.

That's in YOUR mind. I've stated not all whites at racist. I gave asked those like you to present any instance of blacks enacting laws or policies made by blacks hat were done to purposefully deny whites of opportunities. You nor anyone se has been able o present evidence. But you keep saying blacks are racists. So then you suffer from psychosis.

You are getting closer. A white person who thinks their race is superior to another race, in your example. However, a racist can be of any race if they feel there race is superior and the reason that there race does better than another race is due to race.
What about a white person who thinks were all equal but calls you a n1gger?

You are getting closer. A white person who thinks their race is superior to another race, in your example. However, a racist can be of any race if they feel there race is superior and the reason that there race does better than another race is due to race.

That is not uncommon among the youth today. I unfortunately hear young whites and blacks using the N word to each other and thinking nothing of it. Many young whites want to use the word because its popular for blacks to use it and they hear it in rap...... but when blacks use it towards each other is obviously a distinction without a difference. When a white person uses it.....there is a risk. The pattern of your history will tell whether you get a pass or not. But as a general rule......you are best not saying it.

That is not uncommon among the youth today. I unfortunately hear young whites and blacks using the N word to each other and thinking nothing of it. Many young whites want to use the word because its popular for blacks to use it and they hear it in rap...... but when blacks use it towards each other is obviously a distinction without a difference. When a white person uses it.....there is a risk. The pattern of your history will tell whether you get a pass or not. But as a general rule......you are best not saying it.
Man, either you're faking it or you're a fool. A white person calling blacks "n1ggers" is making a racist statement. Now you know. Now move along, they need some n1ggers in the other threads, if that's ok with you. :biggrin:

I already agreed that the situations aren't equal, but that whites can still suffer from racism. You're trying to bullshit that whites can NEVER suffer from racism because they're white. That's nonsense.
And if you're so much better educated than I am, why do you constantly feel the need to call me names and belittle me?

I'm saying that what you call racism from us is a response to the racism you guys keep putting on us and you call that black racism. You bring the things I say to you on yourself. There is a large difference between being called a honky and being denied a job because you are black. If white racism was just you calling me a name I would not be on the internet like you complaining about a racism I don't face. Because that's all what the racism you say whites get amounts to, Whites being called names by angry blacks pissed off because they have been disrespected by white racists their whole lives. And since whites don't walk around wearing I'm not a racist or I am a racist sign, we don't know who is and is not a racist, yet we are assumed to hate all whites based upon this reality. This is how dumb the shit you believe is.

Last edited:

Man, either you're faking it or you're a fool. A white person calling blacks "n1ggers" is making a racist statement. Now you know. Now move along, they need some n1ggers in the other threads, if that's ok with you. :biggrin:

There is a 241 year history of it being a racist term when used by whites.

If you think we are all equal, you don't use that word.

I am just answering your question honestly. I white person who truly believes we are equal, would not call me a N!gger in malice, I do not believe. That person may be mad at me personally and want to use a word that would hurt me personally, but that does not necessarily make the person a racist if that person truly believes we are equal. Racism is about beliefs that outcomes are linked to racial genetics and that is why you do not get why you are racist. You obviously think that racism is simply using racial epithets.

I am just answering your question honestly. I white person who truly believes we are equal, would not call me a N!gger in malice, I do not believe. That person may be mad at me personally and want to use a word that would hurt me personally, but that does not necessarily make the person a racist if that person truly believes we are equal. Racism is about beliefs that outcomes are linked to racial genetics and that is why you do not get why you are racist. You obviously think that racism is simply using racial epithets.
That's just plain absurd. Any white who calls a black person a n1gger for ANY reason is a racist, otherwise they wouldn't call you that. Pretty simple concept really, just ask IM2.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back