Is religion really so bad?

Religion helps many people feel less alone in the world.

I know I am often irreverent...I do think God has a sense of humor otherwise I wouldn't exist :p

I think he is patient. Certainly with me.

I talk to him. Or her.

I don't believe in creationism or treating homesexuals or "non believers" as "less than" we are all God's children trying our best. Some just don't have as many tools. God is patient.

So sue me...
A tremendous sense of humor and infinite patience.

If more people talked to him, I think we'd have a better world. I think early in the morning is best. There's just something about leaving the sleep state that makes us more alert to listen. I think it has to do with sleeping is the only time we are not aware of ourselves for any significant amount of time. The mind is clear. Very receptive.

I know I am often irreverent...I do think God has a sense of humor otherwise I wouldn't exist :p

I talk to him. Or her.

I don't believe in creationism or treating homesexuals or "non believers" as "less than" we are all God's children trying our best. Some just don't have as many tools. God is patient.

So sue me...

If more people talked to him, I think we'd have a better world. I think early in the morning is best. There's just something about leaving the sleep state that makes us more alert to listen. I think it has to do with sleeping is the only time we are no aware of ourselves for any significant amount of time. The mind is clear. Very receptive.

That is sweet...I like it. I talk to him a lot...because I often feel a wild animal avoiding the religion trap. But he is patient and he has granted me so much when things could have been so much worse.

I talk to him. Or her.

So sue me...

If more people talked to him, I think we'd have a better world. I think early in the morning is best. There's just something about leaving the sleep state that makes us more alert to listen. I think it has to do with sleeping is the only time we are no aware of ourselves for any significant amount of time. The mind is clear. Very receptive.

That is sweet...I like it. I talk to him a lot...because I often feel a wild animal avoiding the religion trap. But he is patient and he has granted me so much when things could have been so much worse.
You would enjoy reading Huston Smith's, "The Illustrated World Religions."

I'm not sure if it is available online or not.

Religion inspires a sense of wonder in nature and the universe.
hmm..another fail! Life itself does these things your nun programmed into you, Marxist
I feel your pain, bro.
That sounds turbo gay, nun boy. And off topic.
You think that extolling the virtues of religion is off topic to the subject is religion bad?

What would be on topic, GT?
Good 1 ding, your phony and slightly disturbed act is a lil cheeky for not being blasted off bourbon and adderol, no?

hmm..another fail! Life itself does these things your nun programmed into you, Marxist
I feel your pain, bro.
You think that extolling the virtues of religion is off topic to the subject is religion bad?

Good 1 ding, your phony and slightly disturbed act is a lil cheeky for not being blasted off bourbon and adderol, no?
I still feel your pain, bro.

I feel your pain, bro.

G.T.....you know I like you right? But I do think Ding is sincere here....

I'm a bit blasted off pinot grigio :p

I feel your pain, bro.

He is see through like my garments when Im naked :11_2_1043:

You mean ding defending religion is something new? Some great surprise? A shock to the system?

Really?

I feel your pain, bro.

I still feel your pain, bro.
Yeah Im good ya batty boy.

I feel your pain, bro.

uhhh.....umh....nekkid?

And GT and TN attacking religion is something new?

Really?

This is exactly the way it has always been.

Religion is capable of the most incredible good and the most incredible evil.

It all depends on the followers and what they CHOOSE to believe.

You two better be good or I'll be pissed.
I'm not going to change what I am doing.

But talking to you about your connection and relationship with God has been the best conversation I have had on these boards. Hands down.

I promise I won't rile up GT and TN too much.

uhhh.....umh....nekkid?
Apologies, Coyote. But ding-dong is a twat. He is a self proclaimed troll and if you miss the condescention in phrases such as "i feel your pain" then he's got you hoodwinked into his scummerbubble.

Now let me define scummerbubble, since I just invented it....

The bubble that an internet troll suffering from self derrangement sucks innocent & kind hearted folks into like Macauley Culkin's character in "The Good Son."

Ding is obsessed with me because Ive got his act's barely secret decoder ring and I shove it up his ass.

Pause.

You two better be good or I'll be pissed.
I'm not going to change what I am doing.

But talking to you about your connection and relationship with God has been the best conversation I have had on these boards. Hands down.

I promise I won't rile up GT and TN too much.
You are the phoniest cringe-machine ever :lol:

Religion is capable of the most incredible good and the most incredible evil.

It all depends on the followers and what they CHOOSE to believe.
Everything is choice. We all have two wolves fighting inside us; a good wolf and a bad wolf. The wolf that wins is the wolf you feed.

Forum List

Back