Is Roy a pedophile?

Roy Moore had been banned from a mall in Gadsden, Alabama, because he badgered teen girls, residents of the town, including lawyers and cops, say: http://nyer.cm/H7BvOQN

DOjJ3R4X4AA3Scl.jpg

Are you are pedo OP? of course you are not ....and Moore is not one either!

Bless both of you!
You don't know me anymore than you know him.

At the VERY LEAST the man is a fucking creep. At the worst he should be castrated. I heard the Hannity radio interview.

Roy Moore had been banned from a mall in Gadsden, Alabama, because he badgered teen girls, residents of the town, including lawyers and cops, say: http://nyer.cm/H7BvOQN

DOjJ3R4X4AA3Scl.jpg

Right in the article, the mall managers at that time didn't recall any ban on Moore. The rest is all fucking gossip. Garbage.
More proof the ditz is blitzed. ^

"A former manager of the mall, who began working there in the late eighties, confirmed the existence of a ban list, but did not recall Moore being on the list during the manager’s tenure there."

Math is hard!

Two accusers. No evidence. Innocent until proven guilty.
I agree but I would NEVER let him around my daughter's if they were children.
Would you?

In the WP article two mothers gave their permission to date their daughters. Back in the seventies hell's bells girls were getting married out of high school.

As for my girls my husband and I pulled the same routine my dad did on my dates. Completely give the date's car an inspection and give the date a $20. for gas and quarters to call us if they needed a tow.

:lol:

I was never late for my curfew. Ditto my girls.

But back to Moore.

One mother in the WP article thought of Moore as great marriage material. No problems at all and Moore never crossed any line with either of those two girls.

If guilty of the accusations he still would not be a pedophile. Asshole creep of a child molester is more like it if the accusations are true...

Keep trying your best, pedo-enablers! You're going to have a hard time living this down when all is said and done.

"This past weekend, I spoke or messaged with more than a dozen people—including a major political figure in the state—who told me that they had heard, over the years, that Moore had been banned from the mall because he repeatedly badgered teen-age girls. Some say that they heard this at the time, others in the years since.

These people include five members of the local legal community, two cops who worked in the town, several people who hung out at the mall in the early eighties, and a number of former mall employees."

DOjJ3R4X4AA3Scl.jpg

Right in the article, the mall managers at that time didn't recall any ban on Moore. The rest is all fucking gossip. Garbage.
More proof the ditz is blitzed. ^

"A former manager of the mall, who began working there in the late eighties, confirmed the existence of a ban list, but did not recall Moore being on the list during the manager’s tenure there."

Math is hard!

Asshole.

"Barnes Boyle, who is eighty-six, also managed the mall, from 1981 to 1998. His wife, Brenda, told me that Moore was a longtime acquaintance of his—they went to the Y.M.C.A. together often—and that he planned to vote for him."

Locals Were Troubled by Roy Moore’s Interactions with Teen Girls at the Gadsden Mall

Keep trying your best, pedo-enablers! You're going to have a hard time living this down when all is said and done.

"This past weekend, I spoke or messaged with more than a dozen people—including a major political figure in the state—who told me that they had heard, over the years, that Moore had been banned from the mall because he repeatedly badgered teen-age girls. Some say that they heard this at the time, others in the years since.

These people include five members of the local legal community, two cops who worked in the town, several people who hung out at the mall in the early eighties, and a number of former mall employees."

Gossip isn't evidence.

And not a single record exists. Tsk tsk. Moore was home with his wife making babies.

Would you?

In the WP article two mothers gave their permission to date their daughters. Back in the seventies hell's bells girls were getting married out of high school.

As for my girls my husband and I pulled the same routine my dad did on my dates. Completely give the date's car an inspection and give the date a $20. for gas and quarters to call us if they needed a tow.

But back to Moore.

One mother in the WP article thought of Moore as great marriage material. No problems at all and Moore never crossed any line with either of those two girls.
You didn't answer my question.

Moore is going to win probably in a landslide. Then republicans will void the election and have another election. Moore will win again. This is what they did when he was elected judge. He was removed twice. Twice the good people of Alabama put him right back into office.

Overturning elections seems to be what the swamp is interested in doing.

Would you?

But back to Moore.

You didn't answer my question.

As children, of course not. 18 and 19 wanting to go out with the eligible bachelor of high standing in my town, I wouldn't see a problem with it. Moore was very well respected.

Forum List

Back