Is Roy a pedophile?

Keep trying your best, pedo-enablers! You're going to have a hard time living this down when all is said and done.

"This past weekend, I spoke or messaged with more than a dozen people—including a major political figure in the state—who told me that they had heard, over the years, that Moore had been banned from the mall because he repeatedly badgered teen-age girls. Some say that they heard this at the time, others in the years since.

These people include five members of the local legal community, two cops who worked in the town, several people who hung out at the mall in the early eighties, and a number of former mall employees."
And not a single record exists. Tsk tsk. Moore was home with his wife making babies.

Man oh man people are desperate to now take mall worker gossip as evidence.

The facts remain ambiguous. I'm inclined to believe her but i do not know and nor does my opinion matter.

Having said that here is a 7 minute video that connects many dots by it's end and calls into question MANY of our leaders & celebs.

Excellent. Here's a thread that derails its own topic in post number ONE. I tell ya, that's efficiency.

Had the topic survived before its own red herring spawned I would have noted that we've established he's apparently not a pedophile but a hebophile.

repubs: innocent!!! Dems: guilty!!!! Both of you:Morons
The final decision belongs to the CITIZENS of as Alabama.
No, they can decide whether he Senator. But they are not a court of justice.

There are also a lot of psychotic Christians down there which negates their ability to be rational.

In short, religious people are essentially morons in my opinion.
The Senate has not tossed a member since 1826 when Dems refused to seat a negro!

"Dems" didn't even EXIST in 1826, Dumbass.

Last edited:
He isn't a pedophile.

If the accusations are true and I am inclined to believe it given he number of women stepping up...he is a sexual predator that targeted highschool girls and that is disgusting.

Even more disgusting is the fact that people defend it and even say they would still VOTE for him.

What the hell :dunno:

pedophile?

no.

possible child molester?

possible

Yeah, why concern yourself with facts or evidence. You have a swamp to protect, the Judge is GUILTY until proven innocent of ambiguous charges based on hearsay!

Sure.

Did you say that about Weinstein?

Didn't think so.

You're defending the creep because he's a rightie.

He isn't a pedophile.

If the accusations are true and I am inclined to believe it given he number of women stepping up...he is a sexual predator that targeted highschool girls and that is disgusting.

Even more disgusting is the fact that people defend it and even say they would still VOTE for him.

Yeah, same thing happened to Herman Cain until he dropped out.....then all the women disappeared.
He dropped out due to his wife. She wasn't up to handling the crap.

Not even defending Moore, and never much liked him, but I (we) have seen this SO much.

There are also a lot of psychotic Christians down there which negates their ability to be rational.

The Senate has not tossed a member since 1826 when Dems refused to seat a negro!

" Dems" didn't even EXIST in 1826, Dumbass.
:lmao:

Uh, Jackson ran for the presidency as a democrat in 1824, you ignorant slug.

Andrew Jackson - Wikipedia

Last edited:
He isn't a pedophile.

Yeah, same thing happened to Herman Cain until he dropped out.....then all the women disappeared.

Not even defending Moore, and never much liked him, but I (we) have seen this SO much.

Perhaps...but there is a consistency in these allegations - women all of a certain age group.

The thing is - men with power - have been getting away with this sort of stuff for a long time.

And hell...some nuts even tried to draw comparisons to Mary and Joseph - that's nuts.

pedophile?

no.

possible child molester?

possible

Yeah, why concern yourself with facts or evidence. You have a swamp to protect, the Judge is GUILTY until proven innocent of ambiguous charges based on hearsay!

Need a dictionary definition of 'possible'?

Need a primer on "innocent until proven guilty?"

The people of Alabama will decide whether the Marxist dirty tricks and demagoguery disqualify Moore, not McConnell.

Oh and by the way, has Mitch called for the resignation of his dear friend Bob Menendez? Why of course not...

" Dems" didn't even EXIST in 1826, Dumbass.
:lmao:

Uh, Jackson won the presidency as a democrat in 1824, you ignorant slug.

Andrew Jackson - Wikipedia

From your source:
Political party Democratic (after 1828)
Jacksonian (1825-1828)
Democratic-Republican (Before 1825)

He isn't a pedophile.

Perhaps...but there is a consistency in these allegations - women all of a certain age group.

The thing is - men with power - have been getting away with this sort of stuff for a long time.

Coyote this stinks of the same thing the Cain mess did. I do agree this has been going on a long time.......actually since the beginning of time.

pedophile?

no.

possible child molester?

possible

Need a dictionary definition of 'possible'?

The people of Alabama will decide whether the Marxist dirty tricks and demagoguery disqualify Moore, not McConnell.

Oh and by the way, has Mitch called for the resignation of his dear friend Bob Menendez? Why of course not...

Ahhh,

so you DON'T know the definition of possible...

He isn't a pedophile.

Coyote this stinks of the same thing the Cain mess did. I do agree this has been going on a long time.......actually since the beginning of time.

I don't lknow....Moore is popular in his electorate...it's a hard red state...what is in it for who? There is so much consistency in the accounts that is disturbing.

Forum List

Back