Is the Bible clear?

Maybe the reason that you don't see them is because you continually ignore the ways they travel dude.
Sounds like your Prozac perscription has expired ABikerSailor.

I suggest you call in for a refill :eusa_angel:

You're a fine one to talk Sunnidiot.

Your religion is one of the most demon filled theologies that I've EVER seen.

Oh yeah.......did ya see where they are turning back Islamic refugees away from Thailand? And, the BBC and Sky are refusing to air pleas for aid to Gaza.

Millions of people, can't be wrong dude.

Yea, but 1.2 billion Muslims say we are Right!! :lol:

You know.....when the Revelation happens, it says in the Torah, the Bible, AND the Koran that up to one third of the world is going to die.

There are 3 major religions. Judaism, Christianity, and Islam.

I guess it's gonna be your third that is taken out. It's already started.......they're shunning them on Sky and the BBC, as well as not letting them into other countries as refugees.

Personally? Good enough for 'em. They've told everyone else to convert or die for many years, how's it feel now that the shoe is on the other foot.

I hope and wish for Muslims world wide to be shunned until they convert away from Islam. I pray for it even.

You know.....when the Revelation happens, it says in the Torah, the Bible, AND the Koran that up to one third of the world is going to die.

I guess it's gonna be your third that is taken out. It's already started.......they're shunning them on Sky and the BBC, as well as not letting them into other countries as refugees.

Personally? Good enough for 'em. They've told everyone else to convert or die for many years, how's it feel now that the shoe is on the other foot.

I hope and wish for Muslims world wide
to be shunned until they convert away from Islam. I pray for it even.
Pray all you want Squid Brain

It ain't gonna happen!!! :lol:

Really? Go to current events and see the thread I've put up there concerning the Muslim refugees being refused entry to Thailand, as well as being towed back out to sea.

Nobody wants that fucked up theology in their country any more.

BBC and Sky News have refused to broadcast aid requests for Gaza........

It's already happening dude.

Really? Go to current events and see the thread I've put up there concerning the Muslim refugees being refused entry to Thailand, as well as being towed back out to sea.

Nobody wants that fucked up theology in their country any more.

BBC and Sky News have refused to broadcast aid requests for Gaza........
That's OK

Every Mosque here in America is raising money for Gaza.

We just had a Big Fund raiser and dinner last week.

And yes, we made sure all donations meet the legal guide lines of the US government for refuge relief. :eusa_angel:

Are there any people who can stay on topic in this forum? We talk about whether the Bible is clear and now the sailor is hoping doomsday on the Islamic Religion. Sounds like he is guided by the Spirit of God eh?

also, just because men of God go to war doesn't mean they are violent people. Righteous men go to war in order protect their peace, their families their wives and such. Martin Luther King Jr. a warrior? You must be joking. Noviolent protest sounds peaceful to me. Just because we call resisting peacefully "fighting for a good cause" doesn't mean he is not peaceful.:cuckoo:

Your mind is really tripped out man. You are on something or emotionally and mentally damaged. I don't know how else to put it. I wish I was wrong but I don't think so.

The city of Sodom and Gomorrah, the Amorites, the Hittites, the Canaanites, Philistines and others who tried to oppress Israel in Biblical times.

Are there any people who can stay on topic in this forum? We talk about whether the Bible is clear and now the sailor is hoping doomsday on the Islamic Religion. Sounds like he is guided by the Spirit of God eh?
Even the Lord Himself called for war against evil spirits and principalities.
He said He would destroy it by the breath of His mouth. Now who do you think He can use to speak for Him concerning the battle with those who call for a proclaimed Holy war on all of those He Himself called forth?

He uses and chooses whom He wills not who men/women of flesh choose. Remember that in the days ahead because the Lord picks the foolish things of the world to confuse those who consider themselves wise.

That may or may not have been jesus depending on specific denominational belief. So, i'll ask again, who would jesus kill? Try to stay within the NT since we know full well what kind of bloodthirsty monster the god of the OT is.

by the way... Rome and Egypt sure did get a major pass, eh?

Last edited:
also, just because men of God go to war doesn't mean they are violent people. Righteous men go to war in order protect their peace, their families their wives and such. Martin Luther King Jr. a warrior? You must be joking. Noviolent protest sounds peaceful to me. Just because we call resisting peacefully "fighting for a good cause" doesn't mean he is not peaceful.:cuckoo:

Your mind is really tripped out man. You are on something or emotionally and mentally damaged. I don't know how else to put it. I wish I was wrong but I don't think so.

Nice.......you preach peace and love and acceptance, yet you lay harsh judgement on me.

Smile like a donut bitch.

And.....do you have a psychology degree, along with a license to practice? If not, then what makes you qualified to pass judgement on my emotional and mental status? SEVERAL psych types have screened me (several during my foster care period, as well as several in the Navy for various screenings), and ALL of them have told me that I'm pretty well adjusted, as well as emotionally and mentally healthy.

So.....your justification for those comments are what?

So what you are saying is millions of people could be led into believing a lie to create a hatred of ones who call for war against those who have not called for any harm to be done to them.

"In that day I will make a covenant for them With the beasts of the field, With the birds of the air, And with the creeping things of the ground. Bow and sword of battle I will shatter from the earth, To make them lie down safely."

It is a done deal sunni tell your mislead fold to give it up. "Choose life."

So what you are saying is millions of people could be led into believing a lie to create a hatred of ones who call for war against those who have not called for any harm to be done to them.

"In that day I will make a covenant for them With the beasts of the field, With the birds of the air, And with the creeping things of the ground. Bow and sword of battle I will shatter from the earth, To make them lie down safely."

It is a done deal sunni tell your mislead fold to give it up. "Choose life."

Choose life, indeed. I agree.

That may or may not have been jesus depending on specific denominational belief. So, i'll ask again, who would jesus kill? Try to stay within the NT since we know full well what kind of bloodthirsty monster the god of the OT is.

by the way... Rome and Egypt sure did get a major pass, eh?
Jesus slays by the rod of His mouth. Does He allow evil ones to believe a lie to serve His purpose? You betcha. He create good and He created evil, they both serve His purpose.

Forum List

Back