🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Is the Blue Wave a half empty cup of blue Koolaid?

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
When faced with the economic realities that are released each month....

When faced with your own bank & retirement statements....

How can ANYONE vote to alter the current course we are on? I get that you may not personally like Trump but your feelings don't pay the bill's or contribute to your children's education fund.

Last edited:
How can ANYONE vote to alter the current course we are on? I get that you may not personally like Trump but your feelings don't pay the Bill's or contribute to your children's education fund.
There are many people for whom the economy is not their top priority.

How can ANYONE vote to alter the current course we are on? I get that you may not personally like Trump but your feelings don't pay the Bill's or contribute to your children's education fund.
There are many people for whom the economy is not their top priority.
very stupid people

How can ANYONE vote to alter the current course we are on? I get that you may not personally like Trump but your feelings don't pay the bill's or contribute to your children's education fund.

You guys keep claiming that, but the minute the Economy does go south, you will be telling us that it was Obama's fault... or maybe Clinton.

The economic reality is Trump is doing all the same stupid shit Republicans ALWAYS do when they get into office. Deregulate the banks, causing undo risk taking, run up a shitload of debt. Trump has added on half-ass tariffs.

I understand. Believe me.

But a great deal of America believes Their Feelings are the Center of the Known Universe.

I am trying every day to reverse this trend in my little corner of the world. Sometimes I am cheered. But many times I fear I am fighting and losing a battle already lost--and the "inmates are running the asylum"

You guys keep claiming that, but the minute the Economy does go south, you will be telling us that it was Obama's fault... or maybe Clinton.

The economic reality is Trump is doing all the same stupid shit Republicans ALWAYS do when they get into office. Deregulate the banks, causing undo risk taking, run up a shitload of debt. Trump has added on half-ass tariffs.

It would be impossible to be more ignorant than you………

• Banned

You have listed all the things that Trump is doing that in your opinion could cause harm to our economy yet for some reason your tiny mind can't give him the credit he deserves for the current state of the economy two years into his term.
Your emotions control your thought process and is the very point of this thread but you are so wrapped up in your hate you don't even see it.

You have listed all the things that Trump is doing that in your opinion could cause harm to our economy yet for some reason your tiny mind can't give him the credit he deserves for the current state of the economy two years into his term.

Because he doesn't deserve credit. He inherited a good economy and he hasn't managed to fuck it up yet. You don't get credit for not making things worse, you only get credit for making them better.

I list all the things because we've DONE all those things before - deregulation, tax cuts for the rich, tariffs - and we already know they have really bad economic results. It's not like he's tried some crazy new idea.. they are crazy old ideas that don't work.

Your emotions control your thought process and is the very point of this thread but you are so wrapped up in your hate you don't even see it.

Blah, blah, blah... I just stated an argument, but you guys have this fantasy that Trump is personally responsible for an economic boom that began in 2010. He's not. And neither is Obama, for that matter.

He inherited a good economy and he hasn't managed to fuck it up yet.

He inherited a stagnant economy with anemic growth. A stagnant economy that Obama called the NEW NORM.
When trump won the markets reacted immediately and the trend has been up in nearly every category since. Obama's new norm was shattered.

Your ramblings don't change that.

Last edited:
An emotional rant pretty much.

And again, you can't refute any of it...

Frankly your economic policies is kind of like ressurecting Tinkerbell by saying, "We do believe in fairies".

Not to worry, when the Dems take the house, you can blame the next recession on Pelosi.
If the dems win I expect the market will react negatively but without the ability to Override a veto or even get legislation past the Senate Pelosi will essentially be a lame duck leader from day one

He inherited a stagnant economy with anemic growth a stagnant economy that Obama called the NEW NORM.

Um, not really. Unemployment was under 5% and the Stock Market had tripled in value since 2009. Obama took unemployment from 10% and got it down to 4.8%. Under Trump, it has declined to 3.7%, but that has as much to do with a tight labor market than anything else.

And it will go up.. the Fed will see to that because if it stays at the current rate, inflation will run out of control.

When trump won the markets reacted immediately and the trend has been up in nearly every category since. Obama's new norm was shattered.

Actually, the markets realized that they can scam stupid people into holding the bag on their wild investments again.. since no one will be watching the store. I expect some of you will be whining when your 401K's bust in a couple years.

He inherited a stagnant economy with anemic growth a stagnant economy that Obama called the NEW NORM.

Um, not really. Unemployment was under 5% and the Stock Market had tripled in value since 2009. Obama took unemployment from 10% and got it down to 4.8%. Under Trump, it has declined to 3.7%, but that has as much to do with a tight labor market than anything else.

And it will go up.. the Fed will see to that because if it stays at the current rate, inflation will run out of control.

Actually, the markets realized that they can scam stupid people into holding the bag on their wild investments again.. since no one will be watching the store. I expect some of you will be whining when your 401K's bust in a couple years.
The markets had nowhere to go but up after the crash. Mickey Mouse could have presided over that and had the same results.

Forum List

Back