Zone1 is the church built upon Peter? HELL NO

in the beginning, the Church was a cult. But, it grew and is much more respected and even accepted. Especially by those who find them in some form of physical harm lake tsunamis, tornadoes, earthquakes, hurricanes…. Then we are welcomed.
So are secular organizations that serve those in time of need. Aid organizations from differing religions as well as government agencies from normally hostile countries can be found working side by side after natural disasters.

Praying together has scriptural backing. Further, what is in the heart when anyone prays? Are you working under the assumption that no prayer to God has a selfish motive? "The heart is deceitful, who can understand it?"

That being the case, your argument should be that no one should pray at all. Praying together is no worse--and no better--than praying alone. Either can also be right and beautiful, when done with love.

When the house sold, was it an upside down statue, or the prayer? Prayers can still be answered despite a grin and a shake of the head at the desperation of man.
The topic isn't about prayer. However, I like to be tolerant and so would propose that any discussion on Christianity in general be considered as fitting the title posted by the OP. Do you agree, or would you place some restrictions on being more tolerant?

Catholics don't worship Mary. They venerate, adore, honor, adulate, etc. her. Do I need scripture to tell me it's ok to do that?
Worship is described in a dictionary to be, expression of reverence and adoration.
I think we can all understand what you're attempting to say, but perhaps you should choose your words more carefully?

Yes, you do need to refer to scripture if Mary is mentioned in Genesis. The CC's flock is permitted to reject Genesis and that then raises the question of there even being a 'Mary'!

So are secular organizations that serve those in time of need. Aid organizations from differing religions as well as government agencies from normally hostile countries can be found working side by side after natural disasters.
The U.S. will help hostile countries. But, it doesn’t go the other way very often. If there was a big earthquake in Israel, you think most Arab nations would help? Not a chance. Just the opposite.

When you make a petition to a saint instead of to God, don't expect God to honor it. He doesn't like others being placed before Him.
When two or three are gathered in his name, God is there with us.

Worship is described in a dictionary to be, expression of reverence and adoration.
I think we can all understand what you're attempting to say, but perhaps you should choose your words more carefully?

Yes, you do need to refer to scripture if Mary is mentioned in Genesis. The CC's flock is permitted to reject Genesis and that then raises the question of there even being a 'Mary'!
Your opinions mean less than nothing to me.

You need Scripture to tell you that she is divine and can not only hear but do something about millions of prayers being offered on a daily basis. Love, honor, adore, absolutely. She obeyed God and was blessed to raise Yeshua. Pray to her, no.
Did I use the word divine? Did I say I prayed to her?

Show me from the Scriptures where I'm a heretic. Why is it improper for fellow Christians to challenge each other's understanding of the Scriptures?
At best you are a Pharisee. At worst you are the Serpent. Keep up your divisive behaviors because the only person you are harming is yourself.

Did I use the word divine? Did I say I prayed to her?
She would have to be divine to be present at every prayer service that is going on, like another Catholic apparently believes, and a lot of Catholics DO pray to her. I'm simply stating my position on the matter.

At best you are a Pharisee. At worst you are the Serpent. Keep up your divisive behaviors because the only person you are harming is yourself.

If you don't like being challenged, you don't have to participate.

She would have to be divine to be present at every prayer service that is going on, like another Catholic apparently believes, and a lot of Catholics DO pray to her. I'm simply stating my position on the matter.
I see what you are doing differently.

Forum List

Back