Is the Corrupt Democratic Party's opposition to controlling illegal immigration proof that they want

TroglocratsRdumb

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2017
Is the Corrupt Democratic Party's opposition to controlling illegal immigration proof that they want to make White Voters the minority ASAP?

Are Minority Democrats Racist for wanting to make White Voters the minority?

Are White Democrats racist demagogues for wanting to allow mass illegal immigration?

Is the Corrupt Democratic Party's opposition to controlling illegal immigration proof that they want to make White Voters the minority ASAP?

Are White Democrats racist demagogues for wanting to allow mass illegal immigration?
Are you asking if the bear sh*ts in the woods?

Since Dems are so afraid of voting IDs they are encouraging all kinds of frauds and violations as long as it helps them to win their political points. Whites, blacks, illegals, dead, whoever votes Democrat.

So not wanting to build a big dumb expensive wall = uncontrolled immigration?

Please . Cons only want a Wall because they are racists who hate Hispanics .

Actually the Democrats opposing the wall so that illegal aliens can erase they votes of Anglos is racist.
All countries have borders and immigration laws, there is nothing racist about it at all.

What specifically have they proposed that makes you say they are opposed to illegal immigration? Last time I checked they passed a bill under Obama that approved funding for border security.

Well, that's the way it's worked in the past...uncontrolled immigration.

That’s a lie .

We’ve had controlled immigration pretty much since forever .

Actually the Democrats opposing the wall so that illegal aliens can erase they votes of Anglos is racist.
All countries have borders and immigration laws, there is nothing racist about it at all.

Still in your fantasy land where illegals are doing all this voting?

What specifically have they proposed that makes you say they are opposed to illegal immigration? Last time I checked they passed a bill under Obama that approved funding for border security.

The Democrats have stated that they will block the budget funding if it has the wall funding in it.

That’s a lie .

Really? then how come we have over 11 million illegal aliens?

That’s a lie .

Controlled immigration is not quite the same as ILLEGAL immigration...dumbass.

The racist ex-CIC Obama told the illegal aliens "when you vote you are a citizen" just before the 2016 election day.
Of course that is a lie and it encourages voter fraud and voting rights violations.

The Democrats have stated that they will block the budget funding if it has the wall funding in it.
Being opposed to the pointless "wall", like many Republicans have also spoken out against, does not mean they are opposed to controlling illegal immigration like you stated in your OP. Please tell me you have a stronger point than that. If not you really need to work on your ability to have an honest discussion

The racist ex-CIC Obama told the illegal aliens "when you vote you are a citizen" just before the 2016 election day.
Of course that is a lie and it encourages voter fraud and voting rights violations.

Liar .

Fake news alert!

Being opposed to the pointless "wall", like many Republicans have also spoken out against, does not mean they are opposed to controlling illegal immigration like you stated in your OP. Please tell me you have a stronger point than that. If not you really need to work on your ability to have an honest discussion

The Democratic Party's opposition to controlling immigration is racist.
They can try to deny it, but it's true.

Huh? Was that meant to be an answer to my question?

wow what don't you get about the border fence controlling immigration? lol

Im fine with it in certain areas. Obama and the dems passed funding for border security and border fencing.

But, I'm not fine paying 18 Billion dollars of tax payer money to make the Great Wall of Trump.

Im fine with it in certain areas. Obama and the dems passed funding for border security and border fencing.

But, I'm not fine paying 18 Billion dollars of tax payer money to make the Great Wall of Trump.

"Obama and the dems passed funding for border security and border fencing" but you are opposed to the fence ? huh

Cause it’s a waste of money for what it will do.

You could put a cop on every corner in the city. Yes that would reduce crime , but the cost would be incredible vs the crime stat improvement .

Forum List

Back