Is "the media lies " the new conservative line ?

antontoo Depends on what you mean by "trust" Do I believe that he will do his best to implement the things he thinks will better the country - Yes I do as I've been watching him say basically the same things since the 80s. Do I trust that Trump loves the country - Yes. Do I think that he will be able to get all of the things he wants to do done - Unfortunately no. Do I think that his ideas are in general good for the country - yes.

What this has to do with trust in the media however, is rather irrelevant. As you'll note in my sig I have a long standing distrust for the MSM because I've always been one to investigate further than the headlines and I know they lie, twist, distort, etc. to further their agendas. When a media body has an agenda, bias follows. The difference is that this year folks on the right noticed, big league. In fact, they noted specifically that the media was spending way more time bitching about Trumps flaws than they did Clinton - they saw the twists and lies directly because the media was absolutely shameless about propaganda bias even whilst having the video available on the reporting pages. Thus why they lost so much trust, they basically outed themselves, then the Wikileaks and other sources came out and essentially proved that "conception" to be true.

And there in is your answer.

Trump is a pathological liar, he WAS NOT saying same things from the 80's, in fact he probably flip and flopped and flipped again on more then just about anyone on record, starting with the fact that he was a registered Democrat up until a few years ago.

No one knows what "his ideas" are, as they seem to be as flexible as political gain requires.

You do not trust professional journalists who have credibility on the line for every word they print, but do trust a man who states a blatant falsehood every three minuets of speech.

That is how you end up with 14% of Republicans not trusting the media - you got no perspective, you just elect to trust whatever confirms your bias.
there isn't one person on the planet that hasn't flipped on an issue. No one. so son, more lying by the hypocrite left.

antontoo You are mistaken, I've been watching Trump since the 80s. The MSM avoided sharing this information with the voters because it didn't fit their agenda, but a /lot/ of folks like me grew up watching Trump espouse these ideas over the past 30 years. I've been considering making a post about it for a while, I think that'll be my project for the day. I'll tag you.

Also, straight from the horses mouth so to speak: ( note the captions are an add-on heh)

Last edited:
there isn't one person on the planet that hasn't flipped on an issue. No one. so son, more lying by the hypocrite left.

False equivalency, no one has shameless flip flopping record like Trump. NO ONE.

Small sampling of the big ones:

The Policies Donald Trump Has Changed His Mind On
why do you supposed he's changed his mind? perhaps he found he was wrong? maybe? maybe someone gave him information that showed he was wrong. maybe? fk off. your kind has no desire to be fair. just a hypocrite. And as I pointed out earlier, I'm not defending trump any longer, he won. You get to sit back and watch the ride.

False equivalency, no one has shameless flip flopping record like Trump. NO ONE.

why do you supposed he's changed his mind? perhaps he found he was wrong? maybe? maybe someone gave him information that showed he was wrong. maybe? fk off. your kind has no desire to be fair. just a hypocrite. And as I pointed out earlier, I'm not defending trump any longer, he won. You get to sit back and watch the ride.

He didn't change his mind, he changed the lies because he was running in a different party.

There is no there there, he has no ideas and no ideology, he is not interested in that. He only has an insatiable ego.

seems to be the new reaction to ANY news they don't like . "Oh, the MSM lies".

It's a very convenient mantra . You can basically live in your own planet and deny all facts being presented .
The "MSM" always lies, and the right wing propaganda mills NEVER lie, dontcha know.

Fool Me A Thousand Times

He didn't change his mind, he changed the lies because he was running in a different party.

There is no there there, he has no ideology, only an insatiable ego.
Dude, I don't care. everyone changes their minds. people find things out, grow from it and change. everyone who is anyone.

Dude, I don't care. everyone changes their minds. people find things out, grow from it and change. everyone who is anyone.

Next time Trump promises or claims to be for something you remember that - he says that now, but hey...maybe he'll change his mind tomorrow and support exactly opposite.

Trust defined.

Next time Trump promises or claims to be for something you remember that - he says that now, but hey...maybe he'll change his mind tomorrow.

Trust defined.
good leaders learn to change in the middle of a battle when it is necessary. just remember that.

Next time Trump promises or claims to be for something you remember that - he says that now, but hey...maybe he'll change his mind tomorrow.

Trust defined.
good leaders learn to change in the middle of a battle when it is necessary. just remember that.

:rolleyes: Rationalizations you Trumsters come up with a hilarious.

Good leaders are not pathological liars and good leaders to do not take and drop positions at a drop of the hat out of convenience and ignorance.

seems to be the new reaction to ANY news they don't like . "Oh, the MSM lies".

It's a very convenient mantra . You can basically live in your own planet and deny all facts being presented .

Where could conservatives get that idea, obviously all those polls had to be true regarding Trump up to this point.

Funny you should ask, though, as I'm beginning to wonder if every position the liberals will take is "they are racist". It seems to be the left's response to every position or view associated with republicans. I'm just happen to be curious to see how these "games" play out in the next four years.

Trust defined.

:rolleyes: Rationalizations you Trumsters come up with a hilarious.

Good leaders are not pathological liars and good leaders to do not take and drop positions at a drop of the hat out of convenience and ignorance.
like for example?

Forum List

Back