Is the Pope A Communist Or Good Christian?...

Is This Pope A Communist Or Good Christian

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Like i said, the Pope and the Catholic Church can give up its vast wealth anytime it chooses. Is that gonna happen? I wouldn't bet on it.

You keep saying that. The Catholic Church spends billions of dollars a year on running hospitals, schools, and feeding people all over the world. They are one of the biggest charities in the United States.

I don't think Jesus would approve of a Pope. That's just my feeling anyway.
Nope, but he'd like a Pope that followed his teachings, something the American Taliban never does.
Where did Jesus teach to steal from others and give it to the poor while making sure to protect those things that you personally have earned.

As facts clearly show, working Americans have lost wealth and are at a record low regarding their share of the National Income, where as the top.percentile has seen their wealth increase at record levels along with their share of the National Income.
Who is stealing from who?
Don't let facts get in the way of your kool-aid.induced fantasy.

The Pope is the Anti-Christ.

Blasphemy 101: Catholics Call the Pope God

Every time a catholic person calls the pope "Holy Father" they are calling him God!

The name "Holy Father" is found only ONE time in the entire Bible and it refers to God the Father! They are calling the pope by God's name! It is extreme blasphemy to call a man by God's name. The following passage shows Jesus praying before He and His disciples went to the garden of Gethsemane:

John 17:11 And now I am no more in the world, but these are in the world, and I come to thee. Holy Father, keep through thine own name those whom thou hast given me, that they may be one, as we are.

Lord, please help people to see the truth!

The pope is even looked upon as the Holy Ghost--Catholics are told that they need him to teach them what God says from the Bible. That's why they have all those encyclical letters and supplementary books. Look at the catholic TV channel one day. They are always quoting from popes--so are "lay" Catholics. Now all of a sudden, he is not only God the Father, but God the Holy Spirit too! The Bible tells us that:

1 John 2:27 But the anointing which ye have received of him abideth in you, and ye NEED NOT that any man teach you: but as the same anointing teacheth you of all things, and is truth, and is no lie, and even as it hath taught you, ye shall abide in him.

The Bible says that the antichrist will call himself God. I'm not saying that the current pope is the beast himself, but I am saying that he is an antichrist:

1 John 2:18, Little children, it is the last time: and as ye have heard that antichrist shall come, even now are there MANY ANTICHRISTS; whereby we know that it is the last time.

If it was the "last time" when 1 John was written, how much more so now hundreds of years later! Let us open our eyes and look for these things for they were written for our admonition and spiritual well-being.

CONCLUSION OF THE MATTER:

There is not one single excuse for calling the pope God--it is BLASPHEMY

Communism has nothing to do with religion. The ones I posted early in this thread are definitely not atheists.
Like you communists are lying scumbags who hate religion because God is greater then little brained people like yourself commie

Sent from my SM-G386T1 using Tapatalk

Ah, the altar boy from the Church of Hair Up His Ass speaks.

From earlier:

Communism
[kom-yuh-niz-uh m]

noun
a theory or system of social organization based on the holding of all property in common, actual ownership being ascribed to the community as a whole or to the state.​

-- nothing about religion in there. It's not related.
I am not catholic dip shit.

Sent from my SM-G386T1 using Tapatalk

You're not even sentient. I didn't say you were Catholic -- which gets an uppercase as a proper name btw.
You started babbling about "God" and "communism" so I set you straight. They're not related.

Well, you are right about that. God and communism are not related. God and Communism are the antithesis of one another. Communists serve Satan - whether they do it in ignorance or are part of the inner circle who knows the truth matters not - they are still servants of Satan. Marx was a high priest in Satanism - see Marx & Satan by Richard Wurmbrand for the full story about it.

God's Word teaches us that if a man does not work? He won't eat. That is New Testament teaching. Let every man build his own house, plant his own vineyard............ Jesus Christ never taught wealth redistribution - that is a communist teaching. Speaking of the definition of communism - Commune? You know where the Communists came up with that idea? From the Book of Acts - only with a twist - they wanted to force people to share their wealth - and take it for themselves so they could live like Kings and force the people to worship THEM as God. It is utterly satanic at its roots.

You see, the Apostle Paul had one coat. He never lived like Pope Francis, Barack Obama, Kim Jong Il, Mao, Marx or Stalin. He lived a very impoverished life and gave his all for Jesus Christ and the church. His life is the antithesis of the lives of Communists who are power hungry, greedy, God hating children of Satan.

So when you say that Communism came from Christianity? You've been taught a huge lie and you needed to be straightened out. I'm glad I could be the one to do it. I praise Jesus for the opportunity!

Let me be clear - the Bible tells us that the early church in the book of Acts shared all things in common by choice - they offered to give a piece of land, their money, their goods to their brethren. There was a great need at that time as the church was under severe persecution. They were never forced to do it. EVER. No one made a law taking it from them. The Apostles were not taking the wealth for themselves as the Communist leaders always do. There is no common ground for Communism with Christianity. And there is no common ground between this Communist Pope and the Body of Christ. His false teachings have nothing to do with us.

Your words to the other poster, Pogo - look at your last quote - here it is:
Pogo said this:

You're not even sentient. I didn't say you were Catholic -- which gets an uppercase as a proper name btw.
You started babbling about "God" and "communism" so I set you straight. They're not related.

Sure has some agendas alike!

r112913poe.jpg

Halloween Hellbox

Should the Pope be a reliable advocate of capitalism?

America is the home of consumerism stagecoaches such as Toys 'R Us, Starbucks Coffee, and Burger King, capitalism-engaged chains/brands that seem to make the free market an imaginarium for toy-oriented architecture.

Should the Pope feel good about this?

Toys 'R Us may be selling quite a few water-guns for Halloween, and considering we're already in autumn, how will we think about the Pope's interaction with 'American pedestrianism?'

:afro:

Halloween III: Season of the Witch (1982 Film)

water-gun.jpg

Well, with all the controversy surrounding this Pope, it's time for you to sound off and vote. Is he a Communist or is he a Good Christian? You make the call.
I don't understand why anyone who isn't Catholic gives a flying fuck what the Pope says, thinks or does. He does not have any real power, in the long run. He sure as hell shouldn't be telling anyone else what to do or how to behave: he is not a spokesperson for what anyone other than a Catholic's values should be.

I find it incredible that he is given so much importance.

The Pope is the Anti-Christ.

Every time a catholic person calls the pope "Holy Father" they are calling him God!

The name "Holy Father" is found only ONE time in the entire Bible and it refers to God the Father! They are calling the pope by God's name! It is extreme blasphemy to call a man by God's name. The following passage shows Jesus praying before He and His disciples went to the garden of Gethsemane:

John 17:11 And now I am no more in the world, but these are in the world, and I come to thee. Holy Father, keep through thine own name those whom thou hast given me, that they may be one, as we are.

Lord, please help people to see the truth!

The pope is even looked upon as the Holy Ghost--Catholics are told that they need him to teach them what God says from the Bible. That's why they have all those encyclical letters and supplementary books. Look at the catholic TV channel one day. They are always quoting from popes--so are "lay" Catholics. Now all of a sudden, he is not only God the Father, but God the Holy Spirit too! The Bible tells us that:

1 John 2:27 But the anointing which ye have received of him abideth in you, and ye NEED NOT that any man teach you: but as the same anointing teacheth you of all things, and is truth, and is no lie, and even as it hath taught you, ye shall abide in him.

The Bible says that the antichrist will call himself God. I'm not saying that the current pope is the beast himself, but I am saying that he is an antichrist:

1 John 2:18, Little children, it is the last time: and as ye have heard that antichrist shall come, even now are there MANY ANTICHRISTS; whereby we know that it is the last time.

If it was the "last time" when 1 John was written, how much more so now hundreds of years later! Let us open our eyes and look for these things for they were written for our admonition and spiritual well-being.

CONCLUSION OF THE MATTER:

There is not one single excuse for calling the pope God--it is BLASPHEMY

I believe there is a very good chance he could be the Beast. I know of at least one Messianic Rabbi in Israel that has studied the Scriptures intensely and his conclusion is that he believes this is the one Revelation 13 is speaking about. I have heard about some of his statements about Christian protestants that are resisting his One World agenda and I do not think it would be an exaggeration to say he is more dangerous than Herod was at the time of Christ's birth.

Well, with all the controversy surrounding this Pope, it's time for you to sound off and vote. Is he a Communist or is he a Good Christian? You make the call.
I don't understand why anyone who isn't Catholic gives a flying fuck what the Pope says, thinks or does. He does not have any real power, in the long run. He sure as hell shouldn't be telling anyone else what to do or how to behave: he is not a spokesperson for what anyone other than a Catholic's values should be.

I find it incredible that he is given so much importance.
Look up Temporal Powers and the Sunday Law he is pushing by way of the Vatican and International Law. He's using the UN as his own personal vehicle to achieve his agenda's. The Sunday Law is very dangerous and I can see where that would be used against Muslims and the world would think - oh - this is a great idea -isn't this Pope wonderful. No. It is not a great idea. It is a Communist idea and it is going to put everyone in bondage to the NWO system.

Now that the Pope has gone home, it is important to remind all the Christians on this board to be praying against Satan and his plans for October - kidnappings increase during the month of October - Oct 31st is Satan's high holy day - his own servants are already active on the internet celebrating their season of the witch - occult activity plans - be careful on the board - have nothing to do with those who are into witchcraft and the occult Pray that God will destroy all their plans and that He will keep people safe who are unaware of the satanic roots of Halloween and the agenda of Satan's children. Pray against the evil that is trying to come against America and that God will send His Holy Angels to destroy the altars of Baal and to destroy all the plans of the wicked one for this coming month of October including beginning of November. Everyone needs to be very vigilant this month of October!

Now that the Pope has gone home, it is important to remind all the Christians on this board to be praying against Satan and his plans for October - kidnappings increase during the month of October - Oct 31st is Satan's high holy day - his own servants are already active on the internet celebrating their season of the witch - occult activity plans - be careful on the board - have nothing to do with those who are into witchcraft and the occult Pray that God will destroy all their plans and that He will keep people safe who are unaware of the satanic roots of Halloween and the agenda of Satan's children. Pray against the evil that is trying to come against America and that God will send His Holy Angels to destroy the altars of Baal and to destroy all the plans of the wicked one for this coming month of October including beginning of November. Everyone needs to be very vigilant this month of October!
Was do you dress up as on Halloween?

What the fuck kind of mindless question is this? These are in no way opposites.

Is an apple a fruit, or does it grow on trees?

Dumbass....

Brilliant as always, huffer. "Religion is the opiate of the masses" is entirely consistent with the message of Christ.

Boy Pogo, huffing that East-Off makes you so smart... :rolleyes-41::rolleyes-41::rolleyes-41::rolleyes-41::rolleyes-41:

He is certainly no Christian. He might be Wiccan, though. Either way, he is a Communist first.
The testimonies from his victims I've heard about say that he is a Satanist and has participated in blood sacrifice, child rape, 2 of his victims have already come forward about him and the Jesuit General and there were 48 victims who also have given information to the courts about him as they are seeking justice and received none due to the power of the Vatican who continues to protect him and Adolfo Pashon - his Jesuit General and accomplice.

Forum List

Back