Zone1 is the Vatican in the bible?

is the Vatican in the bible?

Vatican as it is and the future

And their dead bodies will lie in the streets of the great city (Vatican) which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also our Lord is being crucified (daily service).
Rev 11:8 (NKJV)

For many walk, of whom I have told you often, and now tell you even weeping, that they are the enemies of the cross of Christ:
Phil 3:18 (NKJV)

how much worse punishment, do you suppose, will he be thought worthy who has trampled the Son of God underfoot, counted the blood of the covenant by which he was sanctified a common thing, and insulted the Spirit of grace?
Heb 10:29 (NKJV)

You have forsaken Me," says the Lord, "You have gone backward. Therefore I will stretch out My hand against you and destroy you; I am weary of relenting!
Jer 15:6 (NKJV)

And I heard another voice from heaven saying, "Come out of her, my people, lest you share in her sins, and lest you receive of her plagues.
For her sins have reached heaven, and God has remembered her iniquities.
Rev 18:4-5 (NKJV)

we don't hate Catholics but this system keeps Catholics under the law
about Mary
And in the sixth month, the angel Gabriel was sent from God to a city of Galilee, named Nazareth,
To a virgin espoused to a man whose name was Joseph, of the house of David; and the virgin's name was Mary.
And the angel came in unto her, and said, Hail, thou that art highly favored, the Lord is with thee: blessed art thou among women.
And when she saw him, she was troubled at his saying and cast in her mind what manner of salutation this should be.
And the angel said unto her, Fear not, Mary: for thou hast found favor with God.
And, behold, thou shalt conceive in thy womb, and bring forth a son, and shalt call his name JESUS.
He shall be great, and shall be called the Son of the Highest: and the Lord God shall give unto him the throne of his father David:
And he shall reign over the house of Jacob forever, and of his kingdom, there shall be no end.
Then said Mary unto the angel, How shall this be, seeing I know not a man?
And the angel answered and said unto her, The Holy Ghost shall come upon thee, and the power of the Highest shall overshadow thee: therefore also that holy thing which shall be born of thee shall be called the Son of God.
And, behold, thy cousin Elisabeth, she hath also conceived a son in her old age: and this is the sixth month with her, who was called barren.
For with God, nothing shall be impossible.
And Mary said, Behold the handmaid of the Lord; be it unto me according to thy word. And the angel departed

Genesis 6: 3
as in Noah, the Lord found grace
God saw grace in Mary she was highly favored
Mary's lineage was from the house of David's bloodline
she was the pure bloodline of Jesus's family

You are a sick pathetic liar who spreads propaganda and hate

You are a Catholic, right?

This idiot you are responding to is either a SDA or a JW, and either way they spend all their time lying about Catholics and spreading anti-Catholic hate literature.
thanx for the info …

and yes, i am Catholic

i know,what JW stanfs for, but what is SDA?

Seventh Day Adventists

Try this:

Seventh Day Adventists

Try this:

i see ….. thank you!

is new york in the bible?
the world is in the bible, if you like Sodom and Gomorrah, pick any city
it seems that people like death more than life

OIP (28).jpg

remember you are flesh

such a loooooooongntext!

:(
yes it is look at the date
You are a Catholic, right?

This idiot you are responding to is either a SDA or a JW, and either way they spend all their time lying about Catholics and spreading anti-Catholic hate literature.
LOOK AT THE DATE, and see it for yourself
POPE FRANCIS
St. Peter's Square
Wednesday, 25 June 2014
The Holy See

Global web icon
Vatican
https://www.vatican.va/content/francesco/en/...

General Audience of 25 June 2014 | Francis - Vatican
safe.png

WebJun 25, 2014 · POPE FRANCIS. GENERAL AUDIENCE. St. Peter's Square Wednesday, 25

Last edited:
You are Catholic and you don't know who Abraham was?

I don't know what I had said to Abaraham if I had been his child. Some ways to think which exist today had not been available about 5000-6000 years ago.

Why are you answering the question then?

Because you compared Abraham´and Joseph Smith. I do not have any idea what you compare in this case - as well because I know nearly nothing about Joseph Smith and I know not a lot about Abraham. And "knowledge" because of "authority" means nearly nothing to me.

Last edited:
Yes I am.

No you do not do so. You say something, that's all. You explain nothing.

You can reject my explanation but that is what I'm doing. The Catholic Church and others changed the gospel of Jesus Christ, it's doctrines, meaning and usurped authority they did not have. And, I'm explaining why.

You have not any lousy idea what you try to speak about and nearly the same quality have your not existing "explanations".

4 or 40, polygamy is not a sin.

Exactly. Polygamy (one man, many wifes) is a crime and a sin for Christians. Polygamy has not to be a crime for all nations in the world - but in case it is no crime also women should have the right to marry many husbands - otherwise it is a crime against the basic rights of women.

Last edited:
I don't know what I had said to Abaraham if I had been his child. Some ways to think which exist today had not been available about 5000-6000 years ago.

Because you compared Abraham´and Joseph Smith. I do not have any idea what you comparte tzoin this case - as well ebcaeu I kwon enwrly nmothgin ano0pitu Jopseh Smitzhjn and I knownot a lot about Abraham. And "knowledge" because of "authority" means nearly nothing to me.
Of course authority means nothing to apostates. It’s why they become apostates. They don’t seek out the authority by asking God with real intent like Joseph Smith and I have done. Abraham and Smith were both prophets of God in different time periods. God is the same through all time and thus his doctrine as well.!

Of course authority means nothing to apostates.

Stephen Hawking for example had every right to be angry on god. I fear walking in his mocassins had made me much more angry.

It’s why they become apostates. They don’t seek out the authority by asking God with real intent like Joseph Smith and I have done.

You have done nothing, brainwashy.

Abraham and Smith were both prophets of God in different time periods.

What a bullshit. Joseph Smith broke with his polygamy the laws of the USA and the Mormons are no nation.

God is the same through all time and thus his doctrine as well.!

Fortunatelly "the same" is also always new.

Here by the way the last favorite song of Stephen Hawking:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back