is there really a difference between Charlie Sheen and Trump when it comes to attention whoring?

So Trump is an idiot and you're smart. That's why he's a multi billionaire and you're not. Thank you for sharing your infinite wisdom.
Oh right we can't all be as smart as a guy who was given a million dollars by his daddy to start his questionable business that went bankrupt more than once before what it is now.
You certainly can't, that's for sure.

I really think the simple minded republican turns to Trump the same way the American public turned to Charlie Sheen during his meltdown in 2011. An 8th grader trapped in a grown man's body runs his mouth and the media and public can't shut up about it.

Do you notice how Trump only rises in the polls when he says something controversial? I mean anyone with average intelligence knows that Trump is an idiot, but republicans think differently than this. They latch onto what this moron says because it validates their pre conceived notions about certain issues like Mexican immigrants or Muslims.

Any idiot can say "we must ban all Muslims"! Republicans see this as Trump being bold and resolute, but to everyone else (liberals) they know it is just Trump pandering to his knuckle-dragging, celebrity worshipping base. Do you notice how Trump is very short on actual policy ideas? I seriously doubt the majority of Trump's peons even know the actual platform this idiot is running on. Tell me Trump supporters: why do you support Trump beyond his rhetoric about Muslims and illegal immigrants? Surely you care about more than just this. What is so winning about his economic agenda? What, EXACTLY, is Trump going to do to boost wages in this country and create jobs? How about dealing with ISIS? What will he do about Putin?

I think you only respond to his attention whoring the way America did to Charlie Sheen in 2011. The media attention on Trump is really no different than it was to Sheen back then. Trump appeals to your emotions. Deep down you know that Trump is useless as an actual serious presidential contender but you just can't admit it.

Like them or not, Bernie and Hillary's poll numbers only change after the democratic debates. Liberals don't respond to stupid one liners like republicans do with Trump. They want to see the issues laid out on the table so they can weigh the pros and cons.
Barry is as full of himself as any president in recent memory...
He is without class

So Trump is an idiot and you're smart. That's why he's a multi billionaire and you're not. Thank you for sharing your infinite wisdom.
Oh right we can't all be as smart as a guy who was given a million dollars by his daddy to start his questionable business that went bankrupt more than once before what it is now.
So how many times do you think the US Government would have gone bankrupt if it weren't for it's seemingly unlimited ability to borrow money, and raise the debt limit? I'm sure it would have been more than just a couple of times...

I really think the simple minded republican turns to Trump the same way the American public turned to Charlie Sheen during his meltdown in 2011. An 8th grader trapped in a grown man's body runs his mouth and the media and public can't shut up about it.

Do you notice how Trump only rises in the polls when he says something controversial? I mean anyone with average intelligence knows that Trump is an idiot, but republicans think differently than this. They latch onto what this moron says because it validates their pre conceived notions about certain issues like Mexican immigrants or Muslims.

Any idiot can say "we must ban all Muslims"! Republicans see this as Trump being bold and resolute, but to everyone else (liberals) they know it is just Trump pandering to his knuckle-dragging, celebrity worshipping base. Do you notice how Trump is very short on actual policy ideas? I seriously doubt the majority of Trump's peons even know the actual platform this idiot is running on. Tell me Trump supporters: why do you support Trump beyond his rhetoric about Muslims and illegal immigrants? Surely you care about more than just this. What is so winning about his economic agenda? What, EXACTLY, is Trump going to do to boost wages in this country and create jobs? How about dealing with ISIS? What will he do about Putin?

I think you only respond to his attention whoring the way America did to Charlie Sheen in 2011. The media attention on Trump is really no different than it was to Sheen back then. Trump appeals to your emotions. Deep down you know that Trump is useless as an actual serious presidential contender but you just can't admit it.

Like them or not, Bernie and Hillary's poll numbers only change after the democratic debates. Liberals don't respond to stupid one liners like republicans do with Trump. They want to see the issues laid out on the table so they can weigh the pros and cons.
Barry is as full of himself as any president in recent memory...
He is without class
Which of course has nothing to do with what I am talking about.

The media focuses on Trump because watching Hillary is like watching paint dry.
Yeah she has emotional immaturity. The media finds that boring.

Trump is running for President.

I know this may come as a shock to you, but bringing attention to himself is what he is supposed to be doing.

I know this may come as a shock to you, but bringing attention to himself is what he is supposed to be doing.
Right. Talking like an 8th grader is a great way to get attention, but obviously if we want a serious president, we have to do it the old fashioned way and examine their, you know, policy ideas.

Right. Talking like an 8th grader is a great way to get attention, but obviously if we want a serious president, we have to do it the old fashioned way and examine their, you know, policy ideas.
how is bernie a serious candidate and trump not?

no really, explain how to pay for berns ideas w/o crushing the country with taxes and debt

The media focuses on Trump because watching Hillary is like watching paint dry.
Yeah she has emotional immaturity. The media finds that boring.
We finally agree on something.

Like our humble President.
image.jpeg

Speaking of attention whores.......

ObamaOfficePresidentElect.jpg

I expect this attention whore to go around after he leaves office sporting a seal "The Former President of the United States".

Last edited:
I do not see how or why there would be a comparison...??

Last edited:
Amusing thread considering for the most part it's the left who obsess over everything Trump says and does.

no really, explain how to pay for berns ideas w/o crushing the country with taxes and debt
You call a tax on Wall Street speculation "crushing"? Whether you like it or not, taxes is what pays for ANY government spending. That includes our public schools, infrastructure, and our badass military. One of the primary reasons our debt is so high is because our revenue as a percentage of GDP is too low. The EFFECTIVE tax rate on corporations is 12%.

History has also shown us that high taxes on the wealthy is not "crushing". The tax rate on the wealthy was 90% in the 50s yet that was a time for great economic growth. Bernie has said repeatedly his tax policy wouldn't be that high.

You call a tax on Wall Street speculation "crushing"? Whether you like it or not, taxes is what pays for ANY government spending. That includes our public schools, infrastructure, and our badass military. One of the primary reasons our debt is so high is because our revenue as a percentage of GDP is too low. The EFFECTIVE tax rate on corporations is 12%.

History has also shown us that high taxes on the wealthy is not "crushing". The tax rate on the wealthy was 90% in the 50s yet that was a time for great economic growth. Bernie has said repeatedly his tax policy wouldn't be that high.
The reason our debt is so high is because both parties spend more than they can get in taxes.

The reason our debt is so high is because both parties spend more than they can get in taxes.
Yeah and both parties have cut taxes in the process.

Forum List

Back