is there really a difference between Charlie Sheen and Trump when it comes to attention whoring?

Now that may be the case, but before that the debt and deficit were high for that reason.
So why aren't we paying off the debt by operating in a surplus?

Because the more taxes you give them, the more they want to spend.

This is a byproduct of ever expanding centralized government.
Right now revenue must be sufficient to prevent the debt from getting any bigger.
the debt increases by ~ $10k a second

so no, when nearly half of us don't pay taxes the government has to borrow, that is of course, until it convinces the truly ignorant that people making more than them should be taxed at over 50% of their income
The current debt is greatly attributed to the Bush tax cuts created by Bush and later extended by Obama.
You're an idiot.

you've had that explained to you so many times, proven that you were wrong, and you still post that idiocy.

. "Congress has now cleared the way for federal debt to pass $20 trillion by the end of the president’s second term. President Obama said the new budget deal will be paid for in a “balanced” and “responsible” way, but on the day the deal was signed, the federal debt jumped $339 billion—a third of a trillion dollars in one day." Societywatch

I really think the simple minded republican turns to Trump the same way the American public turned to Charlie Sheen during his meltdown in 2011.

Do you notice how Trump only rises in the polls when he says something controversial? I mean anyone with average intelligence knows that Trump is an idiot, but republicans think differently than this. They latch onto what this moron says because it validates their pre conceived notions about certain issues like Mexican immigrants or Muslims.

Any idiot can say "we must ban all Muslims"! Republicans see this as Trump being bold and resolute, but to everyone else (liberals) they know it is just Trump pandering to his knuckle-dragging, celebrity worshipping base. Do you notice how Trump is very short on actual policy ideas? I seriously doubt the majority of Trump's peons even know the actual platform this idiot is running on. Tell me Trump supporters: why do you support Trump beyond his rhetoric about Muslims and illegal immigrants? Surely you care about more than just this. What is so winning about his economic agenda? What, EXACTLY, is Trump going to do to boost wages in this country and create jobs? How about dealing ISIS? What will he do about Putin?

I think you only respond to his attention whoring the way America did to Charlie Sheen in 2011. The media attention on Trump is really no different than it was to Sheen back then. Trump appeals to your emotions. Deep down you know that Trump is useless as an actual serious presidential contender but you just can't admit it.

Like them or not, Bernie and Hillary's poll numbers only change after the democratic debates. Liberals don't respond to stupid one liners like republicans do with Trump. They want to see the issues laid out on the table so they can weigh the pros and cons.

Bully, you just keep drinking that liberal kool-aid and do what your betters tell you to do. Every time I read one of your brain dead liberal postings about how the Trump supporters are stupid, I just laugh at you. For almost 30 years, the corruption at the federal level has been growing President after President. Bush Sr introduced the New World Order and Clinton, Bush Jr, Obama and now Hillary have run with it. It is a war that has been waged against the American working class and We The People are losing.

The American political system has been completely high jacked by two companies ( Democrats and Republicans) who sell politics for profit. Your liberal candidate is the ultimate expression of this pay for play system as her and her husband have made their living doing this for about 40 years. What Trump offers, is that he was on the buy side of the equation and has seen how this is ruining the country for anyone who isn't a billionaire like him.

Trump is destroying the Republican Party, which is something that many Republicans and Independents want him to do in order to rebuild it as the party for a small and responsible federal government. You complain that the man wants to level the playing field, end illegal immigration, and keep terrorist out of America but most of us see these as not only necessary but just the beginning. We expect Trump to expose the Washington elites for the corrupt bastards that they are and to utilize the FBI and the Justice Department to make life miserable to these corrupt politicians. America is supposed to be run for the benefit of the majority, not for the benefit of the wealthy and the special interests.

You won't be laughing at the end of this election as Trump may be a big mouth but Hillary is a fucking lying bitch and everyone knows it. She will do nothing but sell this country further down the river for the wealthy elites. As for seeing what Trumps plans are, go read his positions on his website. His stuff makes a lot more sense than Hillary's BS. You wonder how Trump will do against Putin and ISIS but we have already seen how Hillary fails against both of them. Trump knows business a whole lot better than Hillary or Bernie (who actually hates business).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The funny thing is, you're half right. You're right that politics
Another lamo thread brought to you by that well know Kool Aid drinker BillyOdumberthanaboxofrocks.

And added to by many other people who continue the team fighting game that is supposedly politics. The rich people controlling the politicians are happy.

Forum List

Back