Is this the Obama recovery everyone's talking about?

It's been one big Ponzi scheme for the elites, and it is coming to an end. It doesn't matter if you choose Coke or Pepsi. You can blame the Republicans, or the Democrats, it doesn't really matter, fascism is fascism. A government sanctioned monopoly has had cover to pay off the elites and rob the good hard working folk of this nation so long while the media fuck with their minds. None of you really know the facts. Why? Because they tell you what to believe, and you all blame each other, and blame "parties." Not the institution itself.

Learn the facts, kick the habit. When the end comes, you will feel the fool for being a loyal "Democrat" or "Republican" or "Libertarian" or "Progressive" or "Liberal" or "conservative."

None of it means Jack shit when the banks close and the store shelves are empty.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bYkl3XlEneA&list=TLJ3NFSiOjnQw]There Will Be No Economic Recovery. Prepare Yourself Accordingly. - YouTube[/ame]

It's been one big Ponzi scheme for the elites, and it is coming to an end. It doesn't matter if you choose Coke or Pepsi.

Thanks for sharing the video MisterBeale, very interesting and many of the statistics cited match up with those I've seen in my own research. It was especially nice to see somebody talking about the distribution effects of inflation (since it's often ignored in most discussions of economics in the popular media) and should be of particular interest to those that claim to be concerned with the ever growing gap between the wealthy and the poor. Definitely worth watching for those that are interested in what is actually happening with our economy as opposed to what the political parties and confirmation bias would like people to believe is happening.

I think there's some signs of recovery but the US economy and the US job market is never ever going to be as healthy as it once was.

the economy will recover but the majority of PEOPLE will be poorer than they have come to expect.

This IS the new economy, folks: A hollowing out of the middle class where the wealthy are much wealthier, the middle class is somewhat smaller (and their hold on that place in the conomy much more tenuous) and a whole lot more po'
folk.

The next generations WILL be poorer than we are.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back