Is This What Our Country Is Coming To?

That is always the excuse they make.

I spent a good part of my 20 year Marine Corps career protecting classified material to include being a classified courier between mainland Japan, Okinawa and Korea.

I have no sympathy at all of anyone that breaks their oath to protect it. Fuck them all, let them die in prison for all I care
In your career you did what you were supposed to. However did you ever question the integrity of anyone working around you? Training a well oiled machine depends on people being there for each other and on the up and up.

The subject is your confusion. Did you forget already?

No, I asked you a question and then you changed the subject right away. And it's pointless trying to ask democrats anything so I won't answer your questions if you won't answer mine.

In your career you did what you were supposed to. However did you ever question the integrity of anyone working around you? Training a well oiled machine depends on people being there for each other and on the up and up.

Of course I questioned the integrity of some working around, there is always the bad 10%

I have no idea who you are speaking of, but if they broke the law, then yes
images

Of course I questioned the integrity of some working around, there is always the bad 10%
That is transplanted to government employment at all levels. Especially those with semi military style structures. And the potential for corruption is much higher.

Oh damn, I should have gotten that one!

Yeah, she should have been. If I had done what she did I would have spent a long time in Leavenworth .

Wow, a democrat that thinks her ass should have been locked up?

Wow, I am not a democrat, as you have been told multiple times...but do not worry I never expect honesty from wingers on either side

You must be Independent or Libertarian then because I'm pretty sure that you aren't a Republican.

You must be Independent or Libertarian then because I'm pretty sure that you aren't a Republican.

You are correct, I am not a Republican.

I was back in the late 80s, but have not been a member of the duopoly since 1992.

Even if they committed fraud, treason, and went against the US Constitution?

Yeah, her name was rather cringeworthy I admit. Either way though, is it still considered a crime if it leaks out that a crime was committed even though the information was supposed to be classified? If you kill somebody that's trying to kill you then that's not a crime, so why is it still considered a crime in this case?
What's your evidence that Bide/Harris have commited fraud, treason & gone against the U.S. Constitution?

Spare me the Qanon, Fox, Newsmax, Alex Jones deranged paranoid conspiracy theories & lies.

What's your evidence that Bide/Harris have commited fraud, treason & gone against the U.S. Constitution?

I've told you and told you until I've been blue in the face,.. but you have to take your fingers out of your ears before you can listen.

Anyways, since Hillary Clinton was brought up,.. didn't she try to persuade Russia to commit fraud in her favor for the 2016 election? Maybe that's what the young woman in my OP was on about. Just a thought.

Forum List

Back