Is This What Our Country Is Coming To?

I can't get past her name. Because, in "reality", she's not a . . . "winner".

Anyways, unless she's lying why do you say that? It sounds like she's the opposite of Hillary Clinton, but then again like I said before,.. there's always the chance that she's making it up too.

Here's a question,.. if it was classified information that Russia was about to attack America and somebody told us about it,.. should they go to prison for it?

She broke the law, willingly. Now she is in prison where she belongs.
This has nothing to do with freedom of speech or any other rights
Kool Avatar......lololol....................We have gale winds today and the temp is dropping like a rock

And I apologize I remembered the article wrong, it wasn't life threatening, but it still involved interference from Russia with the election and even though it was in 2016,.. if it was true that's still wrong.

That is always the excuse they make.

I spent a good part of my 20 year Marine Corps career protecting classified material to include being a classified courier between mainland Japan, Okinawa and Korea.

I have no sympathy at all of anyone that breaks their oath to protect it. Fuck them all, let them die in prison for all I care
Would that include Madam Secretary?

It shouldn't be a crime though and what about everything that Joe Biden has done to fuck up this country? Why isn't he and Kamala Harris sharing a cell right now?
You can't lock people up just because you don't like their policies.

See how that works?

Anyways, unless she's lying why do you say that? It sounds like she's the opposite of Hillary Clinton, but then again like I said before,.. there's always the chance that she's making it up too.

I say this because quite often, in news stories that go viral coast-to-coast, the names of those involved sound contrived to the point of being fictional, as in similar to names some writer made up for characters in his novel. Reality Winner is just such a name, and it bothers me on some deep level.

You can't lock people up just because you don't like their policies.

See how that works?

Even if they committed fraud, treason, and went against the US Constitution?

I say this because quite often, in news stories that go viral coast-to-coast, the names of those involved sound contrived to the point of being fictional, as in similar to names some writer made up for characters in his novel. Reality Winner is just such a name, and it bothers me on some deep level.

Yeah, her name was rather cringeworthy I admit. Either way though, is it still considered a crime if it leaks out that a crime was committed even though the information was supposed to be classified? If you kill somebody that's trying to kill you then that's not a crime, so why is it still considered a crime in this case?

Yet they always accuse Trump of lying and they can't stand him.

That's called projection, and politically it's known as the Goebbels/Alinsky strategy.

Duu2VQRW4AABTxu.jpg

Even if they released classified information?

They never did that though. Although Joe Bidedumb has gone off script of what he's supposed to say and not say which is why he's not allowed to answer further questions.

Forum List

Back