Is Trump a racist?

Lefties are freaking out. Gotta get dem brothers riled up to save face & hope to hang onto those shackles of poverty.

You know better but you still hang on to the treacherous lie that Blacks are mostly impoverished. I have written many times on the statistical reality showing 75% of Blacks live above the poverty line.
It does no good…you still ignore the facts and make your own synopsis concerning Blacks. And Trump thinks like YOU do…God help us all!

Trump ain't quite as racist as Obama.
Oh hell yes he is. When did Obama take full page ads in major news papers calling for the death of White men accused of rape? When did Obama become a "birther" against any prominent White politician …such as Cruz or McCain? When was Obama sued for discrimination against White people? STFU
Lol butthurt much?
Get a job moron.
I already have a job: Counter GOP agent.

C0d3lHdXcAA18gd.jpg

*CNN explodes*

Lefties are freaking out. Gotta get dem brothers riled up to save face & hope to hang onto those shackles of poverty.

You know better but you still hang on to the treacherous lie that Blacks are mostly impoverished. I have written many times on the statistical reality showing 75% of Blacks live above the poverty line.
It does no good…you still ignore the facts and make your own synopsis concerning Blacks. And Trump thinks like YOU do…God help us all!
Who cares. Nobody cared on November 9. Give it up you cry baby fk!

Here's the irony that's lost on this dipshit: American's have become completely desensitized to these countless fucking cries of racism. It's why it didn't work during the election and the lapdog media, with their tongues all collectively up Hillary's ass hole fabricated the bullshit narrative that there was a massive white nationalist movement led by a gay British Jew that comically sleeps with black men and even more comical is named Milo--it was all bullshit.

Yeah, no riots or white nationalists when the first half-white, big eared commie with a Islamic name got elected, but rich old white woman winning was going to cause white racists to come out swinging. The only fuck-tards that beleive this bullshit are fucking idiots like the author of this thread, who should, and hopefully will, kill himself.

Here's the irony that's lost on this dipshit: American's have become completely desensitized to these countless fucking cries of racism. It's why it didn't work during the election and the lapdog media, with their tongues all collectively up Hillary's ass hole fabricated the bullshit narrative that there was a massive white nationalist movement led by a gay British Jew that comically sleeps with black men and even more comical is named Milo--it was all bullshit.

Yeah, no riots or white nationalists when the first half-white, big eared commie with a Islamic name got elected, but rich old white woman winning was going to cause white racists to come out swinging. The only fuck-tards that beleive this bullshit are fucking idiots like the author of this thread, who should, and hopefully will, kill himself.
They're all just fks

Poor little liberals. Crying and squalling after receiving the biggest electoral defeat in living memory.

Why should anyone pay attention to you? Normal people know you'll just keep complaining and whining no matter what we say. Since you're no longer in a position to do harm to the country, there's no point in paying attention to you. You're just not worth the trouble.

TRANSLATION: I know that Trump barely slithered into the White House, but I'm just gonna go ahead and lie through my fucking teeth about his "big" electoral defeat. I know that Trump's electoral college win only ranks 46th out of 58 elections, but that doesn't matter. I'm a natural born liar, and I'll continue to lie my ass off because it's the only way I can reconcile the fact that the overwhelming majority of Americans voted AGAINST the orange turd, and that really, really hurts my feelings and it bothers me almost as much as it bothers Trump.

Poor little liberals. Crying and squalling after receiving the biggest electoral defeat in living memory.

Why should anyone pay attention to you? Normal people know you'll just keep complaining and whining no matter what we say. Since you're no longer in a position to do harm to the country, there's no point in paying attention to you. You're just not worth the trouble.

TRANSLATION: I know that Trump barely slithered into the White House, but I'm just gonna go ahead and lie through my fucking teeth about his "big" electoral defeat. I know that Trump's electoral college win only ranks 46th out of 58 elections, but that doesn't matter. I'm a natural born liar, and I'll continue to lie my ass off because it's the only way I can reconcile the fact that the overwhelming majority of Americans voted AGAINST the orange turd, and that really, really hurts my feelings and it bothers me almost as much as it bothers Trump.
Biggest win in 100 yrs. wow!! Live with it demo!

Oh please Trump whooped Hillary's ass. She couldn't even win PA, MI, or WI Trump rolled in there like a battle tank and destroyed her. Word is she's depressed and drinking heavily. You people better take care who you nominate in 2020 Trump isn't fucking around he's kicking ass and taking names.

I told you libs to back off, but no you kept pushing and running your big fat mouths, well you're not laughing now are you. :Boom2:

Oh please Trump whooped Hillary's ass. She couldn't even win PA, MI, or WI Trump rolled in there like a battle tank and destroyed her. Word is she's depressed and drinking heavily. You people better take care who you nominate in 2020 Trump isn't fucking around he's kicking ass and taking names.

I told you libs to back off, but no you kept pushing and running your big fat mouths, well you're not laughing now are you. :Boom2:
Naw, they're whining bitches

Democrats will say yes, Republicans will say no. A completely pointless debate. Folks believe what they wanna believe. Reality and fact don't often play a part in it.

Forum List

Back