Is Trump a racist?

dems need to look in the mirror to see racism

This was about economics and security and pride as a nation

stop trying to make everything about race and hate, shame on you all

Oh blow it out your ass.

Y’all magadipshits just don’t want us to keep exposing Trump and his base the racist they are to the American people... not that they need our help.

Kind of hard to stop pointing out Trumps and his base racism with all the MAGA KLAN rallies on Youtube.

Oh blow it out your ass.

Y’all magadipshits just don’t want us to keep exposing Trump and his base the racist they are to the American people... not that they need our help.

Kind of hard to stop pointing out Trumps and his base racism with all the MAGA KLAN rallies on Youtube.
there's a problem: it hasn't been proven Trump is a racist

Last edited:
Here’s one of Trump calling himself a Nationalist with the Klan crowd whooping and hollering their hardens for the man.

Oh blow it out your ass.

there's a problem: it hasn't been proved Trump is a racist

It’s not a problem for us..... it’s a problem for you.

Oh blow it out your ass.

as I've stated --it hasn't been proven he's a racist --plain and simple

You really want to get into our economy ?? How many are going broke thanks to tariffs ,price wars that NOBODY wins? How many more billions will trump throw away for our farmers who these tariffs hurt badly?
No one is going broke, the price of China's good haven't gone up.
No but the brokers buying up the china goods have to pay that extra tariff price which gets handed down to the retailers they sell to Who in turn raise their retail prices

Traitor. You’re on this thread too? Hmmmm...you really need a job and or a hobby.
Haven't had a job in 10 years or more My hobby is the stock markets Not open today so I come here for laughs You republicans are a laugh a minute

Makes sense. Since you’re a parasite. You’re no Jew.
When I was a baby the Rabbi said "it won't be long now""

Oh blow it out your ass.

as I've stated --it hasn't been proven he's a racist --plain and simple

Yes. I read it the first time and dismissed it for the stupid MAGA shit it is.

But don’t let me stop you.

happy-smiley-emoticon.gif

You have to consider who you're talking about.
You really want to get into our economy ?? How many are going broke thanks to tariffs ,price wars that NOBODY wins? How many more billions will trump throw away for our farmers who these tariffs hurt badly?
Oh dear,a leftist tries to comment on something he doesn't understand...laughable

So,how come prices have not gone up? how come China has manipulated (as usual) it's currency in order to offset the cost of the tariffs.
Hmm...according to you, it's better if your jobs get shipped to China, a communist dictatorship, so you can buy cheap shit at Walmart...interesting...sounds like a winning plan right there..oh wait! it is not and has brought the US economic decline just as it has to Europe...oh,as the leftist that you are, you just like desperate people in bread lines, eh?

Disgusting

No one is going broke, the price of China's good haven't gone up.
No but the brokers buying up the china goods have to pay that extra tariff price which gets handed down to the retailers they sell to Who in turn raise their retail prices

Traitor. You’re on this thread too? Hmmmm...you really need a job and or a hobby.
Haven't had a job in 10 years or more My hobby is the stock markets Not open today so I come here for laughs You republicans are a laugh a minute

Trust me, us Republicans get quite a laugh out of the libtards on this board. BTW, if you are heavily vested in the stock market like me, you should be doing very well under this president.
I am very well BUT I give Trump the same credit republicans gave Obama

Oh dear,a leftist tries to comment on something he doesn't understand...laughable

So,how come prices have not gone up? how come China has manipulated (as usual) it's currency in order to offset the cost of the tariffs.
Hmm...according to you, it's better if your jobs get shipped to China, a communist dictatorship, so you can buy cheap shit at Walmart...interesting...sounds like a winning plan right there..oh wait! it is not and has brought the US economic decline just as it has to Europe...oh,as the leftist that you are, you just like desperate people in bread lines, eh?

Disgusting
What's disgusting is the smell of recession all around you and you're holding your nose

Oh blow it out your ass.

Talking about racism.....criticizing Obama was racist, but criticizing Trump isn't?

That's racist.

Disgusting
What's disgusting is the smell of recession all around you and you're holding your nose

What’s disgusting is being blind to the racism permeating throughout their base.

Disgusting
Well, first of all: I thought you leftist liked a good recession...after all, that seems to be your general policy wherever you hold power...you people just love to sell your country out toforeign nations...so anti-American and anti-European..but pro globalist boot licking...

Do you really belief,that president trump doesn't know what he's doing?LOL...coming from the mouth breathers who clink on to FAKE NEWS in order to have something on the president...pathetic.

The US economy is humming along quite nicely and will continue to do so...companies are shifting out of China and while it is true that many go to places like Vietnam,a lot do come back to the US.

The overal effect is the same: US economy get's stronger while China collapses cause what you anti-Americans don't understand: it's the world that needs the US and not the other way around...but talk to idiots,get stupid answers...tired of that

Oh blow it out your ass.

Talking about racism.....criticizing Obama was racist, but criticizing Trump isn't?

That's racist.

No. That’s stupid.

Ask me why. :)

Forum List

Back