Is Trump fit to be President?

Amazing how someone can make a remarkably ignorant statement as you have just done.
Xiden is a fucking vegetable who needs drugs to appear in public, and you're asking if Trump is fit for office?

Yeah, get the fuck back in your own lane.

thank you for proving my point.
/----/ You're welcome. In a democracy, if 51% say slavery is legal, then it's the law if the land. In a Republic, 98% can want slavery, but the representatives say NO, then it won't happen. Obviously, you want a democracy so you can own slaves.

so, let me get this straight, 81 million who voted for Biden is a 'mob', but 74 million who voted for Trump is not?

No wonder they call the GOP the party of stupid.
Firstly, to claim that 81 million voted for Pedo Joe is a fallacy. Now I don't deny that there are 81 million entries, but most of them popped up at 3:00AM after the polls were supposed to have closed.

Secondly ... I guess you haven't heard about the Electoral College. Familiarize yourself with that very important aspect of America's election process and get back to me when you get educated. I don't have time to debate a 1st Grader.

008_jpg-2808408.JPG

/----/ You're welcome. In a democracy, if 51% say slavery is legal, then it's the law if the land. In a Republic, 98% can want slavery, but the representatives say NO, then it won't happen. Obviously, you want a democracy so you can own slaves.
What the fuck are you talking about?

Maybe that's why they call the GOP the party of stupid.

And with this guy as the head honcho, these comments about your fearless leader makes perfect sense:

View attachment 783575
He's not my "fearless leader"asshole....I'm not a republican and haven't even voted since 2000.

And at the very least, Trump knows could pass and EMS AAOX3 test at any given moment, where your pants-shitting pederast couldn't answer two such questions ever.

Now get the fuck back in your lane, tosser.

Firstly, to claim that 81 million voted for Pedo Joe is a fallacy. Now I don't deny that there are 81 million entries, but most of them popped up at 3:00AM after the polls were supposed to have closed.

Secondly ... I guess you haven't heard about the Electoral College. Familiarize yourself with that very important aspect of America's election process and get back to me when you get educated. I don't have time to debate a 1st Grader.
You need to be deported to Russia.

Is Trump fit to be President?​

A slug is more fit than Biden. We already know that Trump ran (and runs) circles around Sleepy Pedo Joe.
He made a total fuck out of himself in the Carroll deposition. A total psycho.

Didga see the bald spot on the back of his empty head? The orange comb over was top notch. LMAO

Just like Trump's first term (peace and prosperity before Covid)? Barr is a swamp creature like the rest of them. How many times can they keep crying wolf?
I thought Trump hired the best people?! Why didn’t he drain the swamp? Republicans had full control his first two years so you can’t actually excuse it. He’s useless like Barr said lol

I thought Trump hired the best people?! Why didn’t he drain the swamp? Republicans had full control his first two years so you can’t actually excuse it. He’s useless like Barr said lol
speaking of useless.....is poor old senile biden really the best democrats have to run for president....good lord, he looks like he could collapse any second and damn he is always so freaking confused.....IM thinking Joe has been into Hunters cocaine stash a bit to much lately....at least it gives him that idiot grin

Geraldo Rivera poses that most essential question to the former AG Bill Barr:

Note that if anyone knows Trump up close and personally, it's Bill Barr, who replied in this short:

"If you believe in Trump's policies, what he's advertising--he's the last person who could actually execute and achieve them. He does not have the discipline, he does not have the ability for strategic thinking, and linear thinking for setting priorities or how to get things done in the system. It is a horror show when he's left to his own devices.

And so, you may want his policies but Trump will not deliver those policies. He will deliver chaos. If anything, it will lead to a backlash that will set his policies much further back than they otherwise might have been"

So true.

compared to biden...trump is the new einstein

Forum List

Back