Is Trump right, is Baltimore a national embarrassment

and I grew up in non zhit hole areas my entire life [70 years] . I still live in a very nice rural area Lysis .

The person who currently sits in the Oval Office attacks Americans. This is not right and cannot be made right. What place in the U.S. is not a "shithole"?

Florida! :funnyface: :dance:

Wait, no! Forget I said that! It sucks here. Yankee stay home! It's so hot your blood will boil and you'd pass out from heat exhaustion.

17k abandoned buildings. WTF?!?!

Those facts are probably off.
I learned since I was a teenager. What's with the traitor flag? Why don't you fly the flag of the United States of America?

Because I am American by birth, and Southern by the grace of God. I'm sorry you are not as fortunate. :)

By the way, that's my state flag, moron. It's not a Confederate flag. Try reading next time.

I live in Boston. Your flag doesn’t bother me.

The person who currently sits in the Oval Office attacks Americans. This is not right and cannot be made right. What place in the U.S. is not a "shithole"?
Oh, so I guess that makes it okay for Congress members to invent or echo attacks against our American president?

But I do have to admit I live in a shithole area...of homes valued at hundreds of thousands to millions of dollars. It’s hard but we just keep suffering along.

I learned since I was a teenager. What's with the traitor flag? Why don't you fly the flag of the United States of America?

Because I am American by birth, and Southern by the grace of God. I'm sorry you are not as fortunate. :)

By the way, that's my state flag, moron. It's not a Confederate flag. Try reading next time.

I bet you know how to say Worcestershire, too. :abgg2q.jpg:

Wooostahhhhh...No "Rs".

Wooostahhhhh...No "Rs".

Glouwstah..no Rs

Wooostahhhhh...No "Rs".

Glouwstah..no Rs

Correct! Leominstaaaaaaaahhhh. Too.

Oh, so I guess that makes it okay for Congress members to invent or echo attacks against our American president?

But I do have to admit I live in a shithole area...of homes valued at hundreds of thousands to millions of dollars. It’s hard but we just keep suffering along.

We don't have a president. I live in a shithole area, too. There is no excuse for a politician to attack a city full of Americans.

Wooostahhhhh...No "Rs".

Glouwstah..no Rs

I learned. I even went to Glouwstah for the Blessing of the Fleet (and to eat my favorite food: lobstah). But why the traitor flag instead of our Stars and Stripes?

Wooostahhhhh...No "Rs".

Glouwstah..no Rs

I learned. I even went to Glouwstah for the Blessing of the Fleet (and to eat my favorite food: lobstah). But why the traitor flag instead of our Stars and Stripes?

It's my state flag, you ignorant twat. That it triggers you gives me pleasure. :04:

Wooostahhhhh...No "Rs".

Glouwstah..no Rs

It's my state flag, you ignorant twat. That it triggers you gives me pleasure. :04:

It doesn't "trigger" me, dickhead. It does make me doubt your allegiance to the United States of America. Same with the john wayne garbage.

We have a serious problem when a degenerate who is supposed to be president of all of us attacks his fellow Americans. Why do you worship him? He's just uneducated crap from Queens who got by on daddy's bucks. If he ever had to work for a living, he would be toast.

many people would never label YOU as a fellow American so TRUMP May be thinking of YOU and he'd be accurate if you feel he is attacking YOU Lysis .

Wooostahhhhh...No "Rs".

Glouwstah..no Rs

It doesn't "trigger" me, dickhead. It does make me doubt your allegiance to the United States of America. Same with the john wayne garbage.

We have a serious problem when a degenerate who is supposed to be president of all of us attacks his fellow Americans. Why do you worship him? He's just uneducated crap from Queens who got by on daddy's bucks. If he ever had to work for a living, he would be toast.

Hmmmm....why do you believe that your opinion is more valid than his? That is what divides this country more than anything.

many people would never label YOU as a fellow American so TRUMP May be thinking of YOU and he'd be accurate if you feel he is attacking YOU Lysis .

I am your fellow American whether you, or the whore from Queens, thinks so or not. So are the people who live in B'more.

I am your fellow American whether you, or the whore from Queens, thinks so or not. So are the people who live in B'more.
If Trump was sincerely interested in Balt, he'd pursue policies that would help it. From a conservative view (Reagan) that would include school choice, worker training, and tax incentives for biz. Instead Trump just plays the bigot's card to distract from Cummings pointing out the border jails don't even comply with protections offered to terrorists captured overseas and taken to Gitmo.

If Trump was sincerely interested in Balt, he'd pursue policies that would help it. From a conservative view (Reagan) that would include school choice, worker training, and tax incentives for biz. Instead Trump just plays the bigot's card to distract from Cummings pointing out the border jails don't even comply with protections offered to terrorists captured overseas and taken to Gitmo.

LOL Baltimore got over 1.8 billion in that stimulus crap Ears handed out...wtf did they do with it?

Save your crap

Forum List

Back