Is Trump right, is Baltimore a national embarrassment

I am your fellow American whether you, or the whore from Queens, thinks so or not. So are the people who live in B'more.

Why do the voters of Baltimore continue, year after year, to elect corrupt officials to further run their formerly great city into the ground?

The population of the city of Baltimore consists of lots of city and other government employees. Most of the rest are homeless, poor people on welfare and folks that work for Social Security (in Baltimore) or commute to work at different agencies in Washington.

Kushner, the slumlord son in law, could begin helping Baltimore by getting rid of the Rodents, fixing leaking roofs, getting rid of the Black mold in the 7000 apartments he owns and rents out in Baltimore.... it would make a huge difference in making it less of a shit hole, eh?

Please show your facts. You can't.

Supposedly Kushner owns 9,000 units in 17 complexes which, in one calendar year accrued $3,500 in fines. WOW, that's an incredibly good record. They generated $19 million in revenue.
Here's why:

Nov 02, 2017 11:45:00 AM EDT
Company cited with 200 code violations
Baltimore County Executive Kevin Kamenetz has revealed the existence of more than 200 code violations in apartments owned by the Kushner Cos. in Baltimore County, all accrued in the current calendar year. After threatening to withhold HUD rental payments and levy fines, necessary repairs were made in all but nine properties. Those nine unrepaired properties resulted in withholding of HUD rental payments and issuance of $3,500 in County fines.

Jared Kushner-Owned Company Fined As Negligent Property Owner In Baltimore County

Obviously, the complexes, supposedly owned by Kushner are not located in the heart of Baltimore slums.

Now say again why the person who purports to be the President of the United States attacks American cities?

Should the President of the United States ignore these blighted cities? You know, as was the case with the failed former President Barack Hussein Obama? Throw billions of dollars at them and ignore the fact that the money is stolen by Obama supporters?

Is the situation made better by ignoring or calling attention to who is tolerating the theft?

Have you been there? Take the Amtrak from NY to DC one day.

Another democrat disaster

8 out of 10 states with the lowest poverty levels are blue states. And 8 out of 9 states with the highest level of poverty are red states.

And that's exactly why Hillary Clinton got schlonged in the Red States in 2016.

Obama basically waged war against the Red States, the War Against Coal Miners, the War against the Deplorables , the War against Normalcy.

And the people saw nothing but continued grief under the D's and voted them out.

8 out of [the] 10 states with the lowest poverty levels are blue states. And 8 out of [the] 9 states with the highest level of poverty are red states.

CITIES "AntiTrump", CITIES. That is what the discussion is about.

It also appears that you forgot the reliable source and working link supporting your allegations.

Aside from pointing out the glaring errors in your post, people can and do live in poverty and still live in a clean, respectable manner.

This is NOT the result of simply living below the poverty level.

Detroit_zps31b8aaa7-M.jpg

Last edited:

8 out of [the] 10 states with the lowest poverty levels are blue states. And 8 out of [the] 9 states with the highest level of poverty are red states.

It also appears that you forgot the reliable source and working link supporting your allegations.

Aside from pointing out the glaring errors in your post, people can and do live in poverty and still live in a clean, respectable manner.

The truth hurts doesn't it also I bring facts plus Trump said before he become president aka Russia he said he would do something about it so where is he.

The person who currently sits in the Oval Office attacks Americans. This is not right and cannot be made right. What place in the U.S. is not a "shithole"?
Oh, so I guess that makes it okay for Congress members to invent or echo attacks against our American president?

But I do have to admit I live in a shithole area...of homes valued at hundreds of thousands to millions of dollars. It’s hard but we just keep suffering along.

We don't have a president. I live in a shithole area, too. There is no excuse for a politician to attack a city full of Americans.
I’m shocked a fuckin’ idiot like you has been able to move all the way up the housing ladder to shithole status.

The person who currently sits in the Oval Office attacks Americans. This is not right and cannot be made right. What place in the U.S. is not a "shithole"?
------------------------------------- if he attacks he only attacks 'riff raff' and scum that needs to be attacked . As example , see his recent attacks on the 'cummins' of Baltimore fame Lysis .

Who are "riff raff" and scum? Look at the people he appoints to his cabinet. Where did he get this cheep shit like pence, de voss, azal, barr?All sewer garbage (as you say, "riff raff" and scum). Did you know that this betsy is the sister of a mercenary who licks up federal money and she tries to rob our Treasury for her sick cult?

What is wrong with Elijah Cummings? He's doing a good job and I am very glad that he is firm, brave, and determined to get to the truth. The orange whore obviously has never spent any time in the City of Baltimore. I lived for years between DC and Baltimore. I spent many days in Baltimore and had much fun there. Have you ever been? Even to Lexington Market or Little Italy, the Harbor, the waterside?

What is someone who pretends to be the President of the United States doing attacking an American City? Is he president of all of us Americans or just some fruitcake republicans. He attacks Democrats often enough to think that he is solely president of his party. He's just birther shit from Queens.

------------------------------------- if he attacks he only attacks 'riff raff' and scum that needs to be attacked . As example , see his recent attacks on the 'cummins' of Baltimore fame Lysis .

Who are "riff raff" and scum? Look at the people he appoints to his cabinet. Where did he get this cheep shit like pence, de voss, azal, barr?All sewer garbage (as you say, "riff raff" and scum). Did you know that this betsy is the sister of a mercenary who licks up federal money and she tries to rob our Treasury for her sick cult?

What is wrong with Elijah Cummings? He's doing a good job and I am very glad that he is firm, brave, and determined to get to the truth. The orange whore obviously has never spent any time in the City of Baltimore. I lived for years between DC and Baltimore. I spent many days in Baltimore and had much fun there. Have you ever been? Even to Lexington Market or Little Italy, the Harbor, the waterside?

What is someone who pretends to be the President of the United States doing attacking an American City? Is he president of all of us Americans or just some fruitcake republicans. He attacks Democrats often enough to think that he is solely president of his party. He's just birther shit from Queens.
------------------------------------------- President TRUMP , President of the Deplorables that elected him Missy !!

those who work THE MOST...get paid THE LEAST

those who work THE LEAST...get paid THE MOST

its time we TURN THE TABLES, my friends!

One thing that I can be sure of is that trump never put in an honest day's work in his life. Just pass people working in the streets pouring asphalt in steaming weather or people cleaning the public toilets and office buildings that you use and work in. How about those who work assembly lines and go into the mines, or those who work our police, fire, and ambulance departments at all times of the day and night. Look at all who poured out in NYC to aid the Two Towers victims, and many died themselves. trump is a lazy little bitch.

The truth hurts doesn't it also I bring facts plus Trump said before he become president aka Russia he said he would do something about it so where is he.

What facts?

Your desperate comment to include RUSSIA as the reason President Donald Trump was elected is just more desperation on your part. Under whose administration did Russia's interference occur? How many decades has it been going on? Who has said it affected the outcome of the election?

IF President Donald Trump was mayor of Baltimore or Detroit, yes he would solve the problem.

Are there many, if any Democrat-led cities with more corruption than Baltimore, Detroit, Chicago or others?

------------------------------------------- President TRUMP , President of the Deplorables that elected him Missy !!

Don't "Missy" me. I take it from your comment that he is only president of the republican party. You just admitted it.

One thing that I can be sure of is that trump never put in an honest day's work in his life. Just pass people working in the streets pouring asphalt in steaming weather or people cleaning the public toilets and office buildings that you use and work in. How about those who work assembly lines and go into the mines, or those who work our police, fire, and ambulance departments at all times of the day and night. Look at all who poured out in NYC to aid the Two Towers victims, and many died themselves. trump is a lazy little bitch.

What the heck are you talking about?

Please name the Democrat candidate who poured asphalt in the steaming weather or who cleaned public toilets. What does that have to do with the great success achieved by President Donald Trump?

Please name the Democrat candidate who poured asphalt in the steaming weather or who cleaned public toilets. What does that have to do with the great success achieved by President Donald Trump?

Name one thing that can be classified as a "great success" of the orange whore. He has no successes. You are talking about some pig from Queens who never have lived one day of his life in an? honorable fashion. He has been nothing but a monkey who plays golf and tries to get laid. What honest day's work has he ever done?

Name one thing that can be classified as a "great success" of the orange whore. He has no successes. You are talking about some pig from Queens who never have lived one day of his life in an? honorable fashion. He has been nothing but a monkey who plays golf and tries to get laid. What honest day's work has he ever done?

Once again for the slow....

Too bad for Dems that Trump mentioned Baltimore.
Dems prefer that traditional Democrat governed shithole cities stay out of the news, no less international news.
If they are not mentioned, afterall, do they really exist?

Forum List

Back