Is Trump right, is Baltimore a national embarrassment

Have you been there? Take the Amtrak from NY to DC one day.

Another democrat disaster
A Border Patrol Agent From Liberal North East Hellhole Reveals What It’s Really Like to Guard Migrant Children

he said, when he landed in McAllen. It was his first time on the border since he was a rookie. He’d spent most of his career posted in the eastern part of the United States, investigating smuggling organizations rather than intercepting undocumented immigrants. But as huge numbers of Central American migrants came to the Rio Grande Valley, he and hundreds of agents across the country were summoned to help.

In his journal entry, the agent described what he saw when he arrived at the Border Patrol detention center as a “scene from a zombie apocalypse movie.”

His colleagues, he said, wore surgical masks and rubber gloves because there was “sickness and filth everywhere.” And he said the facility “looked like a walled-off compound where the government had the last safe zone and was taking in refugees fleeing the deadly zombie virus.”

The scene that struck the agent the hardest that first day was the sight of dozens of children being held in cages — an image publicized this year to widespread condemnation. The children seemed about the same age as his 2-year-old son, but that’s where the similarities ended. “My kid would have been running laps around that entire building, nonstop,” the agent said. “But the boys my kid’s age, they were just there. They weren’t running or playing, even though they had been pent up all day.”

The agent said he suspected that the kids were lethargic because they hadn’t been given enough to eat. He said he wondered, “Why are things like this?” He said he didn’t look for answers because he didn’t expect he’d find any. “I decided not to dwell on it, and just do my job.”

He went on that way for weeks, seeing things without dwelling on them. His interactions with individual immigrants, he said, are a blur. He vaguely recalled a government staffer combing lice out of a little girl’s hair; 7- and 8-year-olds pacing in circles and sobbing inconsolably because they’d been separated from their parents; a teenage mother who’d swaddled her baby in a filthy sweatshirt that she’d borrowed from another detainee because she’d been forced to throw away the clothes she brought.
What does that have to do with the Hell on Earth that is Baltimore

Amazing how well trump is at changing the topic!

he has mastered it...!!!!

everyone is talking about Baltimore and racism instead of Cumming's oversight committee's findings on the despicable conditions and abusive conditions at the children detention places at the border and the border patrol etc that the IG Report pointed out...
Meh.

DNA tests show that 1 in 3 of the kids in the Obama Cages were likely kidnapped and were to be sold to repay the fare to ElNorte

You got
Have you been there? Take the Amtrak from NY to DC one day.

Another democrat disaster

You got it backwards. It’s Baltimore that’s right. Trump is a national embarrassment.

And since Jared Kushner owns apartments there, tell him to stop being a slumlord, and clean up his mess.
They own apartments in the nice part of town not in Cummings Third World Ward

Now say again why the person who purports to be the President of the United States attacks American cities?

The President is supposed to be providing OVERSIGHT to American cities, and that's just what President Trump is doing.

Unless we recognize the problems in our failed super-cities, how are we going to be able to correct them?

Baltimore could be a tremendous city, make no mistake about it. But until guys like Cummings get off their asses and do the job they were elected to do, nothing is going to happen

Why is this person who pretends to be president trying to divide us? He is a rodent. I was born and raised within a bus ride to Manhattan. I lived and still live a car ride to Baltimore. I can be there within an hour. I have been there many times. What is this trump trying to do? Why does he attack our cities when he is supposed to be president of all of us? I have a favorite bar in Baltimore, close by the water. It is called "The Horse You Rode In On."

No one cares what bar you go to

I haven't been there in years. What are your lovers trump and frankie trying to do? Baltimore is a good a place as any. It's got good and bad, the same as the place that you live in. Why do you folks keep trying to pit one section of the United States against another? Why do you folks keep trying to pit one religious group against another?

I, too, was in Europe and Turkey as a teen. I remember in London asking a man for directions to, what I thought was pronounced "Duke of GlouCHESTER Street. I was fortunate that he understood what I was talking about and gave me good direction. He probably laughed about it all the way home. London is one of my favorite cities. NYC, DC, and Istanbul, included.

Now say again why the person who purports to be the President of the United States attacks American cities?

For somone that lives in the NE, you damn sure don't know how them yankees talk. Gloucestershire is pronounced "Gloustah". Worcestershire is pronounced "Woostah".

Why is this person who pretends to be president trying to divide us? He is a rodent. I was born and raised within a bus ride to Manhattan. I lived and still live a car ride to Baltimore. I can be there within an hour. I have been there many times. What is this trump trying to do? Why does he attack our cities when he is supposed to be president of all of us? I have a favorite bar in Baltimore, close by the water. It is called "The Horse You Rode In On."

No one cares what bar you go to

I haven't been there in years. What are your lovers trump and frankie trying to do? Baltimore is a good a place as any. It's got good and bad, the same as the place that you live in. Why do you folks keep trying to pit one section of the United States against another? Why do you folks keep trying to pit one religious group against another?

I, too, was in Europe and Turkey as a teen. I remember in London asking a man for directions to, what I thought was pronounced "Duke of GlouCHESTER Street. I was fortunate that he understood what I was talking about and gave me good direction. He probably laughed about it all the way home. London is one of my favorite cities. NYC, DC, and Istanbul, included.

For somone that lives in the NE, you damn sure don't know how them yankees talk. Gloucestershire is pronounced "Gloustah". Worcestershire is pronounced "Woostah".

Very true! LOL

17k abandoned buildings. WTF?!?!

Those facts are probably off.

There are 3000 abandoned buildings in the City of Youngstown, which is a whole lot smaller than Baltimore. Of course there were 4000 the year before, so progress is being made in Ohio.

The 17000 number for a big place like Baltimore seems legit

Why couldn't they set up housing for the homeless in some of those abandoned buildings? :eek2yum:

The company I worked for (Martin Marietta) had a large facility in Baltimore that employed thousands of people. The facility was built back in the 1930s. It played a major role during WWII aircraft production.

However, at the horrific race riots in the 1960s the company made the decision to close down the facility. The work that was performed there was transferred to facilities in Orlando, Dallas, Denver and other installations.

I learned since I was a teenager. What's with the traitor flag? Why don't you fly the flag of the United States of America?

Because I am American by birth, and Southern by the grace of God. I'm sorry you are not as fortunate. :)

By the way, that's my state flag, moron. It's not a Confederate flag. Try reading next time.

I learned since I was a teenager. What's with the traitor flag? Why don't you fly the flag of the United States of America?

Actually, President Johnson exonerated the South of "treason" way back in 1865. And it was Jimmy Carter himself who exonerated Jeff Davis in 1979. You need to keep up.

Lefties ignore pesky facts like that.

Baltimore named a youth recreation center after a dead heroin dealer. That says it all.
----------------------------------------- and doesn't 'DC' have a Statue of whoremonger and 'drug user' the retired or dead 'mayor marion berry' on public display or is that just rumor ??

The person who currently sits in the Oval Office attacks Americans. This is not right and cannot be made right. What place in the U.S. is not a "shithole"?

The person who currently sits in the Oval Office attacks Americans. This is not right and cannot be made right. What place in the U.S. is not a "shithole"?
------------------------------------- if he attacks he only attacks 'riff raff' and scum that needs to be attacked . As example , see his recent attacks on the 'cummins' of Baltimore fame Lysis .

Forum List

Back