Is Trump Right?

So you're just fine with dems flooding our country illegally so you can win elections?
Thats good info for future actions.....

I think that statement requires some evidence to be credible.

Your going to deny it?

Absolutely. The Hispanic voting demographic is huge and most decidedly not Republican. Romney lost by nearly six million votes. It's not hard to see the significance of this voting block.

From the same link.

" That deficit could again prove significant in 2016, when the pollsters estimate that the Hispanic vote will approach 12.5 million. In 2012, exit polls suggested 71 percent of Hispanic voters broke for President Obama."

What does that have to do with obama flooding the country with illegals for votes?
Weak attempt at a dodge....

If Obama is "flooding" for votes the how did he deport more than any other Pres and why double the number of border patrol then? Why then push so hard for comprehensive immigration reform? None of that would help. Because it's not true of course.

What you fail to realize is Trump is screwing Repubs. Like I said Romney lost by nearly six mil votes. The only voting demographic that the Repubs have a hope of swinging in their favor to close that gap is Hispanics. The Repub rhetoric like you cite isn't going to do that.

That you actually believe that shit is hilarious.
I bet you believe it when they say illegal crossings are down as well.
Like in the summer time when crossing the desert will likely kill you....and the lefty media says illegal crossing are down. Well no shit,even illegals are smart enough to wait for cooler weather when the other option is dying.
And how do you explain all the illegals bused all over the country?
You and your ilk are selling out the country for votes...and we wont forget it.

Lets say you were a T-Rump supporter and you were an idiot but I repeat myself ...yes I did ...........

Donald Trump deletes offensive ‘illegals’ tweet attacking rival Jeb Bush’s Mexican wife
Showing that he sometimes is made aware that he has gone too far, 2016 GOP presidential contender Donald Trump deleted an offensive tweet aimed at rival Jeb Bush’s wife.
RED HERRING. Lou Dobb's wife is also Mexican, and nobody has been tougher on illegal aliens than Lou Dobbs.

Let's say you were a Trump opponent and you were a scared rabbit, but I repeat myself ...yes I did ...........

which one is T-Rump

a8b2359004930133f1c7005056a9545d.jpg

That you actually believe that shit is hilarious.I bet you believe it when they say illegal crossings are down as well. Like in the summer time when crossing the desert will likely kill you....and the lefty media says illegal crossing are down. Well no shit,even illegals are smart enough to wait for cooler weather when the other option is dying.
And how do you explain all the illegals bused all over the country? You and your ilk are selling out the country for votes...and we wont forget it.
The American people (including us Hispanics) have wisened up to these liberal loons. That's why Trump is instantaneously successful, and the liberal loonies are all in a panic. They're shitting in their pants. HA HA. I love it. :badgrin:

I think that statement requires some evidence to be credible.

Your going to deny it?

Absolutely. The Hispanic voting demographic is huge and most decidedly not Republican. Romney lost by nearly six million votes. It's not hard to see the significance of this voting block.

From the same link.

" That deficit could again prove significant in 2016, when the pollsters estimate that the Hispanic vote will approach 12.5 million. In 2012, exit polls suggested 71 percent of Hispanic voters broke for President Obama."

What does that have to do with obama flooding the country with illegals for votes?
Weak attempt at a dodge....

If Obama is "flooding" for votes the how did he deport more than any other Pres and why double the number of border patrol then? Why then push so hard for comprehensive immigration reform? None of that would help. Because it's not true of course.

What you fail to realize is Trump is screwing Repubs. Like I said Romney lost by nearly six mil votes. The only voting demographic that the Repubs have a hope of swinging in their favor to close that gap is Hispanics. The Repub rhetoric like you cite isn't going to do that.

That you actually believe that shit is hilarious.
I bet you believe it when they say illegal crossings are down as well.
Like in the summer time when crossing the desert will likely kill you....and the lefty media says illegal crossing are down. Well no shit,even illegals are smart enough to wait for cooler weather when the other option is dying.
And how do you explain all the illegals bused all over the country?
You and your ilk are selling out the country for votes...and we wont forget it.

If...IF you were smart. You would go after those votes as well so you could get the WH and change the dynamic that you believe to be reality. Unfortunately it doesn't look too good for your guys so far.

That you actually believe that shit is hilarious.I bet you believe it when they say illegal crossings are down as well. Like in the summer time when crossing the desert will likely kill you....and the lefty media says illegal crossing are down. Well no shit,even illegals are smart enough to wait for cooler weather when the other option is dying.
And how do you explain all the illegals bused all over the country? You and your ilk are selling out the country for votes...and we wont forget it.
The American people (including us Hispanics) have wisened up to these liberal loons. That's why Trump is instantaneously successful, and the liberal loonies are all in a panic. They're shitting in their pants. HA HA. I love it. :badgrin:

Univision secretly agrees. They only dumped Trump to fool the liberal sheep.

2012 was 4 years earlier than 2016. They're not the same.

2012 was 4 years earlier than 2016. They're not the same.

You're right. It's worse and only going to get worse for your guys.

Poll Clinton tops Bush Rubio among Hispanic voters for 2016 TheHill

"According to the survey, Clinton remains the most popular candidate among the Hispanic electorate, mirroring other recent national surveys. The former first lady is seen positively by 73 percent of likely Hispanic voters, while 17 percent have a negative view."

Yes Univision dumped Trump because they secretly agree with him. It's exactly that thinking that will allow Dems to win yet again.
So you have NO CLUE about why Univision dumped Trump ? HA HA HA.. Liberals are so ignorant. That's what happens when you watch MSNBC and CNN (the channels of ommission) :laugh:

Yes Univision dumped Trump because they secretly agree with him. It's exactly that thinking that will allow Dems to win yet again.
So you have NO CLUE about why Univision dumped Trump ? HA HA HA.. Liberals are so ignorant. That's what happens when you watch MSNBC and CNN (the channels of ommission) :laugh:

Sure I do. It was a secret plot to fool liberals of course.

You're right. It's worse and only going to get worse for your guys.
Poll Clinton tops Bush Rubio among Hispanic voters for 2016 TheHill
"According to the survey, Clinton remains the most popular candidate among the Hispanic electorate, mirroring other recent national surveys. The former first lady is seen positively by 73 percent of likely Hispanic voters, while 17 percent have a negative view."
I don't believe it. And EARTH TO HS: Hispanics aren't going to decide anything . They are still a small minority. The American people are fed up with illegal immigration, and Trump will kick ass in 2016. You're shitting in your pants. HA HA HA. I love it.

You are clueless. Univision is a Spanish only TV station, that depends upon an influx of Spanish-only speakers, As immigrants live in the US, they learn English, and gravitate away from Univision, and start watching English language stations which are generally superior in programming. Univision is probably the most vested of all the vested interests for illegal aliens. The others are helped by illegal aliens, but Univision can't survive without them. You're an idiot.

Here'a a list of VESTED INTERESTS who profit from and want illegal aliens here. >>>

1. Spanish media needing Spanish-only speakers (ex. Univision, which Jorge Ramos, a top Trump critic is a news anchor for).

2. Businesses wanting cheap labor to boost their profits.

3. Churches wanting parishoners to fill their empty pews.

4. Unions wanting members to replace their declining memberships.

5. Ethnocentrist organizations wanting immigrants to multiply their race, for racist reasons (ex. La Raza- "the race")

6. Democrats seek VOTES (and get them).

7. Terrorists come in to enact terrorism (ex. the 9-11 hijackers came in on visas)

8. Anchor baby parents who become LEGALLY entitled to welfare benefits by having the pregnant woman give birth on the American side of the border. And then help themselves to a lifetime of benefits (more immigrants are receiving welfare benefits than native-born Americans).

9. Mexico - remittances$$$ from the USA are their second largest source of income (second only to their oil exports) Mexico also benefits immensely by dumping their poor people on the US, as we then stupidly pay their poverty bill for them. Other countries also benefit from remittances and poverty dumping.

10. Mexico's reconquista of the American southwest. I take the Mexican govt at it's word when it says that is exactly its plan.

Last edited:

Yeah, that was what they said about Clintons chances in 91, fool.
Comparing to Trump stupidity?

WTF, does your statement have a conceptual meaning, or did you just type random words as your feelings led you?
Actually I was asking you a question. Hopefully you know what you are talking about. Comparing Clinton 91 to Trump? So tell me, what did Clinton did in 91 campaign ?

You are clueless. Univision is a Spanish only TV station, that depends upon an influx of Spanish-only speakers, As immigrants live in the US, they learn English, and gravitate away from Univision, and start watching English language stations which are generally superior in programming. Univision is probably the most vested of all the vested interests for illegal aliens. The others are helped by illegal aliens, but Univision can't survive without them. You're an idiot.

Here'a a list of VESTED INTERESTS who profit from and want illegal aliens here. >>>

1. Spanish media needing Spanish-only speakers (ex. Univision, which Jorge Ramos, a top Trump critic is a news anchor for).

2. Businesses wanting cheap labor to boost their profits.

3. Churches wanting parishoners to fill their empty pews.

4. Unions wanting members to replace their declining memberships.

5. Ethnocentrist organizations wanting immigrants to multiply their race, for racist reasons (ex. La Raza- "the race")

6. Democrats seek VOTES (and get them).

7. Terrorists come in to enact terrorism (ex. the 9-11 hijackers came in on visas)

8. Anchor baby parents who become LEGALLY entitled to welfare benefits by having the pregnant woman give birth on the American side of the border. And then help themselves to a lifetime of benefits (more immigrants are receiving welfare benefits than native-born Americans).

9. Mexico - remittances$$$ from the USA are their second largest source of income (second only to their oil exports) Mexico also benefits immensely by dumping their poor people on the US, as we then stupidly pay their poverty bill for them. Other countries also benefit from remittances and poverty dumping.

10. Mexico's reconquista of the American southwest. I take the Mexican govt at it's word when it says that is exactly its plan.

Like I said. A secret plot to fool liberals. Lol

Hispanics will vote for what's best for their race, not for what's best for America

Forum List

Back