Is Trump Right?

So you're just fine with dems flooding our country illegally so you can win elections?
Thats good info for future actions.....

I think that statement requires some evidence to be credible.

Your going to deny it?

Absolutely. The Hispanic voting demographic is huge and most decidedly not Republican. Romney lost by nearly six million votes. It's not hard to see the significance of this voting block.

From the same link.

" That deficit could again prove significant in 2016, when the pollsters estimate that the Hispanic vote will approach 12.5 million. In 2012, exit polls suggested 71 percent of Hispanic voters broke for President Obama."

So you're just fine with dems flooding our country illegally so you can win elections?

Your going to deny it?

Absolutely. The Hispanic voting demographic is huge and most decidedly not Republican. Romney lost by nearly six million votes. It's not hard to see the significance of this voting block.

From the same link.

" That deficit could again prove significant in 2016, when the pollsters estimate that the Hispanic vote will approach 12.5 million. In 2012, exit polls suggested 71 percent of Hispanic voters broke for President Obama."

What does that have to do with obama flooding the country with illegals for votes?
Weak attempt at a dodge....

PlantB20150705_low.jpg

protectionist, you are no more an authority of illegal immigration than you are on Islam.Step along, son.
Lets just say that I'm enough of an authority on Islam to give you an Islamization Quiz I created from my many readings, that you ran away from like a scared rabbit, MR QUIZ ZERO. So the last thing in the world you want to do now is try to challenge me on Islam, SONNY! :slap: :laugh:

As for immigration, tu no tienes mucho demasiado. LOL.

Your going to deny it?

From the same link.

What does that have to do with obama flooding the country with illegals for votes?
Weak attempt at a dodge....

If Obama is "flooding" for votes the how did he deport more than any other Pres and why double the number of border patrol then? Why then push so hard for comprehensive immigration reform? None of that would help. Because it's not true of course.

What you fail to realize is Trump is screwing Repubs. Like I said Romney lost by nearly six mil votes. The only voting demographic that the Repubs have a hope of swinging in their favor to close that gap is Hispanics. The Repub rhetoric like you cite isn't going to do that.

T-Rump is just not gonna allow Chris Christie to out crazy him............
Only the media and their pundits call something outside their box "crazy". The American people call what's INSIDE their box crazy. (ie. the ones who do the voting)

T-Rump is just not gonna allow Chris Christie to out crazy him............
Only the media and their pundits call something outside their box "crazy". The American people call what's INSIDE their box crazy. (ie. the ones who do the voting)
You do not speak for the American people ....corporations speak for the American people........right now you look a lot like Enron....

If Obama is "flooding" for votes the how did he deport more than any other Pres and why double the number of border patrol then? Why then push so hard for comprehensive immigration reform? None of that would help. Because it's not true of course.

What you fail to realize is Trump is screwing Repubs. Like I said Romney lost by nearly six mil votes. The only voting demographic that the Repubs have a hope of swinging in their favor to close that gap is Hispanics. The Repub rhetoric like you cite isn't going to do that.
He has NOT deported more than any other president. That is liberal nonsense propaganda spewed out by liberal media. Eisenhower deported 5 times as many illegal aliens in 1954, in Operation Wetback as Obama has.
Also, for every illegal alien Obama has deported (numbers of which I question, since it is HIS people who are doing the reporting), he has IMPORTED multiple numbers.

As for "comprehensive immigration reform", that isn't 'reform" in any way at all. It is nothing but a phony catch word for AMNESTY >> LEGALIZING the invaders.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back