Is Trump The First GOP Candidate To Win Wisconsin In 50 yrs?

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA
Trump repeats inaccurate claim that Reagan didn't win Wisconsin

I just want to ask Trump supporters a serious question -- Trump keeps saying he is the first GOP nominee to win Wisconsin since 1952...

Question: is that True or is it a LIE?

Yes or No

No deflection, No excuses ... just True or a LIE?

(Future comment predictions will be: "he didn't lie if he didn't know it was a lie" "but Obama said "if you like your doctor" and "57 states")

Trump intentionally does stuff like this to piss off snowflakes, it's a thing of beauty

I never seen so many so-called intellectual types justify any and everything by saying "as long as it makes libs mad"

...but would never accept that as an intellectual argument from anyone else in opposition to them

Trump intentionally does stuff like this to piss off snowflakes, it's a thing of beauty

He lies . That’s what he does . And the cult always has a spin.

1-fake news
2- He’s punking the media/ liberals .

1-fake news
And he’s securing the border, squelching business visas and will send the illegals in your family back home.
Now go ahead and insult my family again by saying everyone who voted for Trump is an idiot.

It’s called playing to your base Republicans and Democrats both do it and partisans on both sides always make a big deal out of it when the other side does it but never when theirs does. Welcome American politics 101.

For example...when Obama said " so what, president Putin is KGB’ and this and that, do you know what? Putin’s fine, he’s fine, we’re all fine, we’re people" -- as long he is just saying it to piss off conservatives, what's the big deal right..

*Yea, I know Trump actually said it.."

It’s called playing to your base Republicans and Democrats both do it and partisans on both sides always make a big deal out of it when the other side does it but never when theirs does. Welcome American politics 101.
No, telling easily proven lies is not playing to your base -- if it is, what does that say about your base?

No, telling easily proven lies is not playing to your base -- if it is, what does that say about your base?
We don’t care what Trump says.
We care what Trump does.

I’m happy Trump is pissing you off.

You're probably happy when your little pee pee stands straight up, if ever. I am happy since he has neutered your kind. You're showing very much you are no independent.
Be specific.
Define Independent.

The fact that Trump breaths drives you insane.
Which is pretty impressive since you’re already quite whacked out.
So basically, the perfect retort to any critique you have regarding any politician or policy you disagree with is to basically tell you "as long as it pisses you off, its good"??
Liberals are irrational.
“Trump sucks” is not an argument.
but telling over 6000 lies is rational? Maybe to Goebels

I just want to ask Trump supporters a serious question -- Trump keeps saying he is the first GOP nominee to win Wisconsin since 1952...

Yes or No

(Future comment predictions will be: "he didn't lie if he didn't know it was a lie" "but Obama said "if you like your doctor" and "57 states")
Does that really count though. Reagan was a god, he beat Mondale so bad, it should have been illegal. Same with Nixon in 72.

But again, this is the shit you guys focus on......who cares????

I’m happy Trump is pissing you off.

You're probably happy when your little pee pee stands straight up, if ever. I am happy since he has neutered your kind. You're showing very much you are no independent.
Be specific.
Define Independent.

The fact that Trump breaths drives you insane.
Which is pretty impressive since you’re already quite whacked out.
So basically, the perfect retort to any critique you have regarding any politician or policy you disagree with is to basically tell you "as long as it pisses you off, its good"??
Liberals are irrational.
“Trump sucks” is not an argument.
but telling over 6000 lies is rational? Maybe to Goebels
Are you politically correct?
Then feel free to fret.

We care what Trump does.
You don't care what Trump does unless Trump tells you to care

conservatives use to be free trade and anti tariffs until Trump told you not to be

conservatives use to be pro-military service and respect for vets -- unless Trump tells you who not to respect

conservatives use to be so-called pro-family values -- until Trump told you to give him a pass while still masquerading as family values

conservatives used to be this sycophantic behind George Bush -- until the history was so clear bush was a failure that now you all pretend you didn't become conservative until Trump ran for office

We care what Trump does.
You don't care what Trump does unless Trump tells you to care

conservatives use to be free trade and anti tariffs until Trump told you not to be

conservatives use to be pro-military service and respect for vets -- unless Trump tells you who not to respect

conservatives use to be so-called pro-family values -- until Trump told you to give him a pass while still masquerading as family values

conservatives used to be this sycophantic behind George Bush -- until the history was so clear bush was a failure that now you all pretend you didn't become conservative until Trump ran for office
Wrong dumbo...
I care what Trump does, not what he says.

Bullshit it’s standard partisan politics as is your thread if this was Democrat saying the same thing I highly doubt you would give a shit.

Yes or No

Don't know, dont care.

It's been sad watching Wisconsin go so Communist/Democrat. What's happened up there? That being said, Republicans have been making steady progress. They're starting to kick Communist ass. Go Trump! :thup:

1-fake news
And he’s securing the border, squelching business visas and will send the illegals in your family back home.
Now go ahead and insult my family again by saying everyone who voted for Trump is an idiot.

If you justify his lies , then you are an idiot .

Forum List

Back