ISIS' Best Friends >> American Democrats

Endless war is the new norm, the empire must expand or fold.
Liberals are unaware that America is the # 1 VICTIM of imperialism in the world today. Has been for years now.Your liberal teachers must be very old.

If not for the constant harassment campaign against President Trump and his administration, ISIS might already have been eliminated. The time and energy the Trump administration is having to spend...
all their time on the golf course and are just too busy to enact Tramp's secret plan to wipe out ISIL in the blink of an eye. :cuckoo:

If not for the constant harassment campaign against President Trump and his administration, ISIS might already have been eliminated. The time and energy the Trump administration is having to spend, just to keep track of all the baseless charges Democrat derailers keep throwing at them, has the DOD and everyone in the Trump administration distracted from laid-out plans of going after ISIS in Raqqa, and exterminating them.

Consequently, just so Democrats can engage in their potshot game against Trump, thousands of Iraqis and Syrians are losing their lives, including babies, who deranged ISIS nuts kill routinely.

In addition, many people in other countries (ex. England) are being killed by ISIS terrorists, who could/should have been nullified months ago.

I wouldn’t say that US Democrats are in collusion with ISIS, as there is good reason to suspect Obama of doing, but their anti-Trump activities have sure given ISIS terrorists breathing room to operate, they otherwise wouldn’t have.
I wholeheartedly disagree. Trump's anti-Muslim shenanigans have made him the poster boy for recruiting terrorists in the Arab world.
Don't you turds ever tire of kissing muslim ass all the time?
Telling it like it is isn't kissing anyone's ass, chum. If immigrant Muslims were all bad they would have gotten together and attacked long ago. Millions of Americans have more to fear from the radical right than they do Muslims.

I wholeheartedly disagree. Trump's anti-Muslim shenanigans have made him the poster boy for recruiting terrorists in the Arab world.
You wholeheartedtly are off on a wrong tangent.

Click the link. Read the OP. It'll help you - IF you can be objective to it
“Cannon Fodder For the Recruiters”
I clicked the link and read your shortsighted
treatise. The missing logic has yet to be found therein. Although the muslim presence has always been with us...those associated with it have been the paragons of peace..especially immigrant muslims.
Further,, Muslims loyal to American values have been invaluable as spies and bird dogs leading to the termination or capture of terrorist leaders. Millions of friendly muslims join us in ground combat against ISIS and Al queda...even as we bomb and kill innocent muslims frequently. I wonder if you would remain faithful to our mutual cause if the battle was here and muslims were bombing innocent Americans to get at radical American terrorists.

Forum List

Back