Islam forbids

Many muslims like to say " Islam forbids the killing of innocent people"
Please provide Islamic scripture to prove unequivocally non muslims are innocent.

Please provide Islamic scripture to prove unequivocally non muslims are innocent.

Mr Fitna,

You pervert Islam. You are sick and you are not Muslim. Allah will judge you harshly.

Allah Akbar

Mr Fitna,

You pervert Islam. You are sick and you are not Muslim. Allah will judge you harshly.

Allah Akbar

Fitnah's not perverting Islam, he's asking a question.

Is asking a direct question "perversion"?

As I understand it, "Allah" is Arabic for "God." Muslims worship Allah/God as the one true God. Christians worship God. Jews worship God. You're all worshipping the same creator, you just use different words for the creator.

According to Islamic teachings, the Quran is a revelation from God, which served as the basis for the formation of a sophisticated civilization. Like all other civilizations, Islamic civilization has rules, which govern the interaction of the Islamic polity with other nations and identity groups.

Within the Muslim state, non-Muslims are free to continue the practice of their religion. Their forceful conversion is strictly forbidden.

Islam teaches in the Quran:
"Let there be no compulsion in [accepting] religion!" (2:256).

Similarly, the Quran presents a set of teachings, which serve as the basis for a developed system of international relations.
For example, Islam teaches in the Quran:

"if your enemy inclines towards peace, then reciprocate, and trust in God," (8:61).

Hence, we find in the Quran the basis for peaceful relations with non-Muslim nations, including truces, trade, educational exchanges, and other facets of normal life.

Acceptable?

According to Islamic teachings, the Quran is a revelation from God, which served as the basis for the formation of a sophisticated civilization. Like all other civilizations, Islamic civilization has rules, which govern the interaction of the Islamic polity with other nations and identity groups.

Within the Muslim state, non-Muslims are free to continue the practice of their religion. Their forceful conversion is strictly forbidden.

Islam teaches in the Quran:
"Let there be no compulsion in [accepting] religion!" (2:256).

Similarly, the Quran presents a set of teachings, which serve as the basis for a developed system of international relations.
For example, Islam teaches in the Quran:

"if your enemy inclines towards peace, then reciprocate, and trust in God," (8:61).

Hence, we find in the Quran the basis for peaceful relations with non-Muslim nations, including truces, trade, educational exchanges, and other facets of normal life.

Acceptable?
No.
Islam Question and Answer - There is no compulsion to accept Islam

As I understand it, "Allah" is Arabic for "God." Muslims worship Allah/God as the one true God. Christians worship God. Jews worship God. You're all worshipping the same creator, you just use different words for the creator.
Allah is arabic the The god ,the arabic for god in arabic is Il ah.

Not so

Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son. Whosoever denieth the Son, the same hath not the Father: but he that acknowledgeth the Son hath the Father also.
-1 John 2:22-23

Not so

Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son. Whosoever denieth the Son, the same hath not the Father: but he that acknowledgeth the Son hath the Father also.
-1 John 2:22-23

Yes, Mr Fitnah corrected me on that.

But the Christian exhortation is similar to that in the Koran where idolaters are warned away from their false gods in favour of Allah, the one true God.

Last edited:
Yahuweh, is God’s name. His personal proper name it means "I Am," and "I Exist."
"Jesus" is actually Yahushua; it means "Yah Saves."
"Jew" is Yahuwdy; it means "related to Yah."
Detecting a trend here?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back