CDZ Islamification of The West

When people realise that folks are just folks the world will be a happier place.
The "haters" in the main are just scared of the changes going on in their world. Those who would exploit those fears are the real problem.
Its awfully quaint you say that in a thread about muslims ;)

The "haters" are just scared of the changes going on in their world....changes like what? Oh that's right, suicide bombs happening in the heart of the European Continent.

But let's not talk about that, that's "racist" or something :rolleyes-41:

It isn't that is it Islam, who cares about the belief system itself, it is Islam's intolerance and rejection for any believe system or culture that is not Islam, no matter how welcoming to the Islamic Culture, belief system and tradition.

Islam seeks domination, through whatever means will work. THAT is the point. Certainly in my country, the Left have been facilitators of Muslim ambition ... whether by being mere naive dupes, or knowingly so .. I'm still uncertain.
It is clear Islam is NOT a religion of peace. It is a religion of violence....now lefties will scream not all Muslims commit violence...but no one said all of them do. The religion is most intolerant and violent, yet the Left refuses to condemn these terrible acts and the religion responsible for them, but happily and profusely attack Western values including Christianity and Judaism.

When people realise that folks are just folks the world will be a happier place.
The "haters" in the main are just scared of the changes going on in their world. Those who would exploit those fears are the real problem.
Yep. And from the end of the spectrum that attacks Christianity with great passion.

Hey, they've made their choice.

We've had it in this thread, the usual deflection to attempt to make the thread about Christians and NOT Muslims, it happened earlier in the thread.

It isn't that is it Islam, who cares about the belief system itself, it is Islam's intolerance and rejection for any believe system or culture that is not Islam, no matter how welcoming to the Islamic Culture, belief system and tradition.

Islam seeks domination, through whatever means will work. THAT is the point. Certainly in my country, the Left have been facilitators of Muslim ambition ... whether by being mere naive dupes, or knowingly so .. I'm still uncertain.
It is clear Islam is NOT a religion of peace. It is a religion of violence....now lefties will scream not all Muslims commit violence...but no one said all of them do. The religion is most intolerant and violent, yet the Left refuses to condemn these terrible acts and the religion responsible for them, but happily and profusely attack Western values including Christianity and Judaism.

Exactly, Islam hates Christianity and Judaism, therefore this is another reason why Islam isn't compatible with Western values and does not belong in Western nations.

Yep. And from the end of the spectrum that attacks Christianity with great passion.

Yes...they attack Christianity, while refusing to attack Islam.

Now one religion is peaceful and the other not so much.

Somebody has a mental disorder.

We've had it in this thread, the usual deflection to attempt to make the thread about Christians and NOT Muslims, it happened earlier in the thread.
I earlier posted a link to my thread that dealt specifically with this, and was warned about "trolling".

It's obvious, but they don't like it pointed out.

Christianity still has some nutters, but it is nothing like Islam. NOTHING
I mean, islam will set off a bomb over someones words! They will strap a bomb to their own children for nothing more than speech. its messed up man!

It's interesting that TT earlier said, if it wasn't Muslims, it'd be some other group all those nasty people would be targeting and TT cited "gays or Jews", bizarre stuff, when he advocates unlimited amount of Muslim's coming into Western nations, when we know that Muslims aren't exactly madly in love with either gays OR Jews.

It's interesting that TT earlier said, if it wasn't Muslims, it'd be some other group all those nasty people would be targeting and TT cited "gays or Jews", bizarre stuff, when he advocates unlimited amount of Muslim's coming into Western nations, when we know that Muslims aren't exactly madly in love with either gays OR Jews.
muslims like muslims. In fact, they better be THEIR kind of muslim or some stuff could go down. Hek Lucy, those crazy bastards will tax non muslims for simply being another religion. Or lack thereof.. Either that or
alice-in-wonderland-off-with-his-head.gif

I mean, islam will set off a bomb over someones words! They will strap a bomb to their own children for nothing more than speech. its messed up man!

"I mean, islam will set off a bomb over someones words! They will strap a bomb to their own children for nothing more than speech. its messed up man!"

I've twice in this thread said, what would happen in ANY Western nation, if a ton of Muslim men were having one of their Praise The Prophet Mohammed Days and someone turned up in the middle of them and CRITICISED the Prophet Mohammed....we know what would happen....the Left refuse to acknowledge what we ALL know would happen.

Just look at the reaction regarding the cartoons in the Danish newspaper, the cartoonist now has to have 24/7 armed protection....look at the Charlie Hebdo massacre, again for drawing cartoons mocking the Prophet Mohammed....they also drew cartoons mocking Jesus Christ....but were Christians up in arms....did Christians commit the massacre on them?

The Left claims to be all about tolerance and acceptance of minorities and yet Islam is clearly not accepting of minorities.

How many gays must be thrown from roofs, women mutilated and stoned, or non-Muslims persecuted and beheaded before the Left recognizes the problem?

....apparently they will never recognize the problem, which would seem to indicate a terrible mental disease.

"I mean, islam will set off a bomb over someones words! They will strap a bomb to their own children for nothing more than speech. its messed up man!"

I've twice in this thread said, what would happen in ANY Western nation, if a ton of Muslim men were having one of their Praise The Prophet Mohammed Days and someone turned up in the middle of them and CRITICISED the Prophet Mohammed....we know what would happen....the Left refuse to acknowledge what we ALL know would happen.

Just look at the reaction regarding the cartoons in the Danish newspaper, the cartoonist now has to have 24/7 armed protection....look at the Charlie Hebdo massacre, again for drawing cartoons mocking the Prophet Mohammed....they also drew cartoons mocking Jesus Christ....but were Christians up in arms....did Christians commit the massacre on them?
It is very likely the Left would claim the person who confronted the Muslims, was responsible for the violence committed by the Muslims.

Last edited:

The apologists know this, and it's why they're so quick to either (a) try to equate modern-day Christianity with modern-day Islam, or (b) deflect to large-scale sins of Christianity from hundreds of years ago, such as the Crusades.

The question is why.

The apologists know this, and it's why they're so quick to either (a) try to equate modern-day Christianity with modern-day Islam, or (b) deflect to large-scale sins of Christianity from hundreds of years ago, such as the Crusades.

The question is why.
It might be as simple as....the enemy of my enemy is my friend.

The question is why.
Yeah, could be.

But at what cost? Could they be that blinded by their hatred?

It is very likely the Left would claim the person who confronted the Muslims, was responsible for the violence committed by the Muslims.

Well we had that with the rapes and sexual assaults in Köln, they were saying the women and girls must have "encouraged" the rapes and sexual assaults by being dressed inappropriately.

It's the modus operandi, blame the victim, whilst apologising for the perpetrator.

The question is why.
Yeah, could be.

The question is why.
Yeah, could be.

The cost is the destruction of the West. Now should that occur, I wonder how leftists would survive under Islam.

Well we had that with the rapes and sexual assaults in Köln, they were saying the women and girls must have "encouraged" the rapes and sexual assaults by being dressed inappropriately.

It's the modus operandi, blame the victim, whilst apologising for the perpetrator.
Which again, points to a mental disorder.

That excuse basically means that everyone else must assimilate to them. Bend over and take it!!
Didn't a european court let off a muslim rapist because he didn't know any better?

The question is why.

It's a question that they're either unable or unwilling to answer, and yes it's a fundamental question.

As soon as there's a thread about the latest ISIL/ISIS/Daesh atrocity, they immediately descend upon the thread and it's the usual mantra:

What about all the atrocities that Christianity has committed, what about Christian terrorists today etc.

All the usual deflection, whilst trying to diminish the situation that the worldwide terrorist attacks today have all been committed in the name of Allah and Islam.

Not ALL Muslims ARE terrorists, but ALL terrorists we face NOW ARE Muslims.

Forum List

Back