Israel informs Arab states it wants buffer zone in post-war Gaza - sources

I don't think they neede 1200 dead and mult rapes, mutilations and hostages to get the oil. LOL

oy wait, you're a racist whom I ignore. nevermind
Much of that is in question and maybe is Israeli propaganda. It is known the IDF killed many Israeli citizens that day.

Now call me a Hamas supporter.

Hamas is a terrorist organization that needs eliminating. However Israel mass murdering thousands of innocents and destroying cities is not the correct response, and is even worse than what Hamas did.

Many nations have a buffer zone with their neighbors.
Why shouldn't Israel have one, too?

Many Americans wish there were a buffer zone with Mexico.

England would have even more problems than it already has if it were not for the buffer zone of the English Channel.

Taiwan is still a democracy because of a narrow strip of water that separates it from the Chinese tyranny.

The Sahara Desert is a buffer zone in Africa.

The Mediterranean Sea is a buffer zone between Africa and Europe.

As the saying goes: "Fences make good neighbors."

Disabuse yourself of the notion you are being clever. First you condemn Hamas the Oct 7 attack and then you concoct a theory that the Jews were behind it, which makes you somewhat more disgusting than people who acknowledge being antisemites.
Personal attacks are poor substitutes for counting my actual arguments.

I'm not attacking. . . "Jews." All people in positions of political power, or in charge of corporate entities are the same. Don't think folks in charge of Israel, America, China, or Russia are any different, we're all the same. :rolleyes:

Your skills of debate and logic are lacking. stahp leaning into your emotions so much.

88h0xx.jpg

Last edited:
Many nations have a buffer zone with their neighbors.
Why shouldn't Israel have one, too?
If Israel wants a "buffer zone?"

It can take it out of its own territory, it has much more than the little it has left to the most, already densely populated place on Earth.

. . . OTH, I suppose maybe, they could make it out of half of the Gazan and half of Israeli territory, once an international investigation is done to explain why the border security was down and Hamas was allowed to attack. . . but I somehow don't believe the current ruling coalition of Israel, nor the US government and its energy companies, nor global institutional investment companies want that.

. . . nobody in charge wants the world to know the truth. OBVIOUSLY.

Last edited:
Disabuse yourself of the notion you are being clever. First you condemn Hamas the Oct 7 attack and then you concoct a theory that the Jews were behind it, which makes you somewhat more disgusting than people who acknowledge being antisemites.
You might learn from history.

1701894379013.png

Personal attacks are poor substitutes for counting my actual arguments.

I'm not attacking. . . "Jews." All people in positions of political power, or in charge of corporate entities are the same. Don't think folks in charge of Israel, America, China, or Russia are any different, we're all the same. :rolleyes:

Your skills of debate and logic are lacking. stahp leaning into your emotions so much.

88h0xx.jpg
You have no arguments, just crazy conspiracy theories that always blame the Jews.

It's nice to see you make a rational admission.

I don't see you being able to address or refute anything, beside repeating ridiculous talking points showing complete ignorance of facts and attacking me personally.

Was there a military solution to Nazism and the Caliphate?

The occupation is the Zionist ethnic cleansing in the WB. But the Palestinians make bad neighbors.

There have never been more Arabs living in the land than under Israeli control.

The 'Sahara Yahudan' is called the 'Jewish Desert' - even by the Arabs,
if you choose to call it the west bank, then tell us

where, and what, is the East Bank?

I don't see you being able to address or refute anything,
It would be easy to do with most rational folks. . . but you are not rational.

You are comparing the Palestinian people to Nazis and a Caliphate.

:rolleyes:

. . . thus? It is pointless to have a discussion with you, you are not grounded in reality.

It would be easy to do with most rational folks. . . but you are not rational.

You are comparing the Palestinian people to Nazis and a Caliphate.

:rolleyes:

. . . thus? It is pointless to have a discussion with you, you are not grounded in reality.

I'm not comparing anything,
but taking your "no military solution" statement at its worth - with facts.

And the facts are simple, it's not me who uses Swastikas on the Pal-Arab flag,
neither me who declares the goal of "Free Palestine" merely another attempt
at a Caliphate (i.e. exclusive Arab rule) over all of MENA.

That's just facts, and the logical conclusion of "Free Palestine" ideology,
now of course I don't support that, but do you?

Last edited:
I'm not comparing anything,
but taking your "no military solution" statement at its worth - with facts.

And the facts are simple, it's not me who uses Swastikas on the Pal-Arab flag,
neither me who declares the goal of "Free Palestine" merely another attempt
at a Caliphate (i.e. exclusive Arab rule) over all of MENA.

That's just facts, and the logical conclusion of "Free Palestine" ideology,
now of course I don't support that, but do you?
. . . but you want exclusive Jewish rule over Greater Israel, so it amounts to the same.

The problem is, as I have already noted, intractable, and you are no different than they.

I don't see you being able to address or refute anything, beside repeating ridiculous talking points showing complete ignorance of facts and attacking me personally.

Was there a military solution to Nazism and the Caliphate?
none are so blind as those who refuse to see.....~S~

Forum List

Back