Israel just bombed the hell out of Iran

Barbaric terrorism is NOT OK with me!

I have already expressed my horror for what happened Oct 7th in several threads related to that tragic event!

I AM talking about the latest attacks by Iran and Israel these last few days! So do not change the topic please!

I am talking about keeping control of escalation in this conflict so that it does not become an all out war!

That's what I mean when I say cool heads have prevailed.
Iran struck with 400 missiles….Israel defended and had a minimal response as a warning not to do it again. That’s where it should stop now, as far as Iran’s direct attacks.

HAMAS still has to release any surviving hostages, and surrender. Then Israel will resume the cease-fire that was in effect when HAMAS violated it with the Oct 7th massacre.

'terrorism' is all about those on the receiving end

those on the imparting end justify it , and call anyone that has issue in league with them

~S~

Iran struck with 400 missiles….Israel defended and had a minimal response as a warning not to do it again. That’s where it should stop now, as far as Iran’s direct attacks.

HAMAS still has to release any surviving hostages, and surrender. Then Israel will resume the cease-fire that was in effect when HAMAS violated it with the Oct 7th massacre.

Yes, that's where it should stop with Iran and Israel, I agree.

On the other hand, this is not an Oct 7th thread, there are many other threads about the barbaric event of Oct 7th, this is not it.

Yes, that's where it should stop with Iran and Israel, I agree.

On the other hand, this is not an Oct 7th thread, there are many other threads about the barbaric event of Oct 7th, this is not it.
I agree, but I just wanted to point out it’s not over - just ended between Iran directly and Israel. Iran is still the one directing the HAMAS situation, and if Iran told them to release the hostages, they would do it.

Well. It's like this. ''Social justice'' relies on shaming tactics. It always has. More often, particularly in places like this, social justice warriors will predictably slander anyone they view as a political opponent with labels that do not actually apply to them. They do this for the purpose of controlling one's arguments and behavior and, by extention, to solicit support for their own worldviews.

So if you don't care if they call you a name or try to pin a label on you that doesn't really apply, which I, for one, do not, then there's really nothing else they can do. :dunno:

Unfortunately, human nature dictates that too many are afraid of being slandered with a label that does not actually apply to them. Too many are afraid of being called a name.

And, so, they fall in line with the herd. They become controlled. And the social justice warriors win.

Kind of like they demonstrated in that old Candid Camera conformity skit. Remember that one?

Of course, that's kind of off-topic, but I see these specific tactics invoked regularly when it comes to the middle east stuff.

Sooooo true. Just like the Emperor's New Clothes story. And that applies to lots of things. Like the 'trans' madness. The powers behind social conditioning count on people falling in line with the herd. In fact they probably laugh at how the public is so easy to manipulate. :redface:

yes, i remember some of those skits... perfect exhibit A :lol:

Barbaric terrorism is NOT OK with me!

I have already expressed my horror for what happened Oct 7th in several threads related to that tragic event!

I AM talking about the latest attacks by Iran and Israel these last few days! So do not change the topic please!

I am talking about keeping control of escalation in this conflict so that it does not become an all out war!

That's what I mean when I say cool heads have prevailed.
So ignore what happened on October 7th and begin a polite war.

I agree, but I just wanted to point out it’s not over - just ended between Iran directly and Israel. Iran is still the one directing the HAMAS situation, and if Iran told them to release the hostages, they would do it.

I do hope the hostages are still alive!:(

But IMO we can not inject the Oct 7th horrible massacre , abhorrent as it was, in every single thread, every single answer, past present and future about Israel.

My personal opinion.

I do hope the hostages are still alive!:(

But IMO we can not inject the Oct 7th horrible massacre , abhorrent as it was, in every single thread, every single answer, past present and future about Israel.

My personal opinion.
Then step aside.

Hamas claims not to have them. That would mean they've been sold or murdered. But let's not be brutal to them.

i-gxMqpsn.jpg

Last edited:
No he's not. Ask Putin. And that's why Republicans want to quit funding Ukraine.
Biden's policies gave Putin the money to fund his war against Ukraine and then Joe told Putin that he was OK with a "minor incursion" into Ukraine! Joe Biden is a moron. He's a moron and it's endangering the rest of the world.

You want to impose on Israel what you'd never tolerate from our leaders
Israel ain't us.

We are thousands of miles from our enemies...Israel is feet from theirs.

We are a country of 370 million.
They aren't even 10.

Our annual defense budget is 1.5 times their entire GDP.

They need to focus on one enemy at a time...not split their focus.

So, does my support for Iran and Palestine prove I am pro terrorist and on the "left"? I guess you don't believe me when I say that I do not support terrorism but I do support Trump. Maybe you should take a sleeping pill tonight because those questions will keep you awake all night long.
I'll mention you at the next joint Hamas-Hezbolloh meeting.

Israel ain't us.

We are thousands of miles from our enemies...Israel is feet from theirs.

We are a country of 370 million.
They aren't even 10.

Our annual defense budget is 1.5 times their entire GDP.

They need to focus on one enemy at a time...not split their focus.

Yes!

Israel or Ukraine ain't us.....as you rightly say

and the enemy at this time is nor them but the border invasion in the South!

that is the enemy!

You’re one of the 10% of the antisemites who are on the right.
We are much more than 10%. We are increasing by leaps and bounds thanks to what the Nazi Zionists have been doing in Gaza and we hope to reach at least 70% of both right and left. 🇵🇸 🇮🇷 🤲 Our common goal, in case you haven't figured it out, is to entice a new jehudi exodus and double the population of New York.

Forum List

Back