Israel will obliterate Hamas and fully occupy Gaza

No problem nitwit - BTW 1150 BC (BC stand for Before Christ) as such 1150 BC is almost 3200 years ago - always willing to help the handicapped.
I thought you blamed the AntiSemitism on the creation of Israel and the way Israel “ treats the Palestinians “ MORON

Hamas attacked the civilians, Israel responded to the civilians, if we are talking about losses, then the figures are almost entirely civilians.
Am I confusing anything? But the military on opposite sides of the borders actually destroy civilians, and not each other

There is no way to solve the conflict, peacefully or otherwise, so the only relevant question for Israel is how best to protect its citizens from Gaza terrorists, and recent experience suggests the best way is to reoccupy Gaza and eliminate the terrorists.
He’s too stupid to research what the Palestinians want, what Olmert offered, and why it was rejected 🙅‍♀️

Kiddo - I stated, that your ignorant statement - reflects to 100% Putin's mindset. Now learn to live with your own ignorance and stop derailing this thread.
Maboi, I gave my opinion about this issue in more or less similar context in this thread, post 5

yes, all videos of military actions that involve actions against the disarmed or innocent, are gruesome to watch.

but this is still a very limited death count, and should be 'answered' as such.

Hamas is directly targeting innocents and only innocents. The only clashes with Israeli military have been at border installations, so that Hamas could get through them to get to civilians to slaughter.

There is no equivalence to be had with the targeting of Israeli civilians and Palestinian civilian deaths arising from Hamas using civilians as human shields.

And the reason the death count is"only 700" is precisely because of the heavy handed measures Israel has had to take with these evil people in the past. What would the death toll be, if Isreal had NOT destroyed their caches they hide under civilian buildings in the past?

Nope. Not the same. “Palestinian” is a made up term created by Arafat in 1967, little cup.
During what year of junior-high did you drop out?

Palestine - Balfour deceleration - 1917, refers to the local Muslim population as Palestinian-Arabs

“In June 1913, the concept of a Palestinian identity began forming in the media, prompting Ottoman parliamentarian and Muslim Jerusalemite Ruhi al-Khalidi to write an article titled, “The Palestinian Race” for the paper Filastin,

The first “Arab Palestinian Congress” was held in 1919, during which David Margolis noted that the Arabs called for “Palestinian unity and independence

Ever heard of a Palestinian organization called FATAH? founded in the 50'ies - guess by whom? yup a Mr. Arafat, little suckling.

Maboi, I gave my opinion about this issue in more or less similar context in this thread, post 5

Kiddo - that referenced post of yours is even more ludicrous then your Palestine assessment/statement

Hamas is directly targeting innocents and only innocents. The only clashes with Israeli military have been at border installations, so that Hamas could get through them to get to civilians to slaughter.

There is no equivalence to be had with the targeting of Israeli civilians and Palestinian civilian deaths arising from Hamas using civilians as human shields.

And the reason the death count is"only 700" is precisely because of the heavy handed measures Israel has had to take with these evil people in the past. What would the death toll be, if Isreal had NOT destroyed their caches they hide under civilian buildings in the past?
Those Hamas insurgents have also killed Israeli Soldiers and even taken some of them as prisoners. They have killed far less civilians then the IDF killed previously in the West-Bank (1440 dead Palestinians and 13 Israeli soldiers). The latest Media video shows the complete obliteration of a 14 story complex in Gaza - you trying to tell yourself that ALL people that might have been in that building are Hamas insurgents?
Israel has a right to defend itself - no doubt at all. However simply killing/bombing places that behold civilians doesn't help Israel from even more Palestinians and other Muslims joining extremist organizations. the spiral of violence simply continuous to no end.

They have killed far less civilians then the IDF killed previously in the West-Bank (1440 dead Palestinians and 13 Israeli soldiers).
Because Hamas is incompetent and doesn't value human life, and because they use civilians as human shields, often against their will.

The left always disappoints me on this topic. And seemingly whenever Islam causes another problem.

Hey fellow leftists:

These evil Hamas animals would decapitate you and place your head on a stick and parade it in front of the cameras, if given any opportunity.

And half the Palestinians would snatch you up and sell you to Hamas, if you ever showed your face in Gaza without a UN peacekeeper at your side.

During what year of junior-high did you drop out?

Palestine - Balfour deceleration - 1917, refers to the local Muslim population as Palestinian-Arabs

“In June 1913, the concept of a Palestinian identity began forming in the media, prompting Ottoman parliamentarian and Muslim Jerusalemite Ruhi al-Khalidi to write an article titled, “The Palestinian Race” for the paper Filastin,

The first “Arab Palestinian Congress” was held in 1919, during which David Margolis noted that the Arabs called for “Palestinian unity and independence

Ever heard of a Palestinian organization called FATAH? founded in the 50'ies - guess by whom? yup a Mr. Arafat, little suckling.
Show me a person described as a Palestinian before 1967, little cup.

The left always disappoints me on this topic. And seemingly whenever Islam causes another problem.

Hey fellow leftists:

These evil Hamas animals would decapitate you and place your head on a stick and parade it in front of the cameras, if given any opportunity.

And half the Palestinians would snatch you up and sell you to Hamas, if you ever showed your face in Gaza without a UN peacekeeper at your side.
Ha ha ha you’re talking to sheep. All you ll hear back and baa baa

Hamas killed young girls and raped young girls next to their friends bodies. They are animals and should be exterminated.

Your president is directly responsible. His fault. Blood on his hands. The world sees him as a pussy. If Trump were president no chance Iran and Hamas take this action.

Forum List

Back