Israeli citizens are barred

Lucy Hamilton

Diamond Member
Oct 30, 2015
Israeli citizens are barred from travelling to and also entering the following below sixteen nations, all of which are either completely Muslim or predominantly Muslim.

Where is the International Leftist Screaming Brigades uproar about this?

Israel being majority Jewish (I take into account that there are some Arab-Israeli's) isn't this barring people from entering nations based purely on religion?

Why aren't the International Leftist Screaming Brigades out on the streets protesting or is it just Muslims getting barred from Western nations that they worry about?

Sixteen countries forbid admission to Israeli passport holders:

• 23px-Flag_of_Algeria.svg.png
    Algeria
  • 23px-Flag_of_Bangladesh.svg.png
    Bangladesh
  • 23px-Flag_of_Brunei.svg.png
    Brunei
  • 23px-Flag_of_Iran.svg.png
    Iran
  • 23px-Flag_of_Iraq.svg.png
    Iraq
  • 23px-Flag_of_Kuwait.svg.png
    Kuwait
  • 23px-Flag_of_Lebanon.svg.png
    Lebanon
  • 23px-Flag_of_Libya.svg.png
    Libya
Israeli passport - Wikipedia

Israeli citizens are barred from travelling to and also entering the following below sixteen nations, all of which are either completely Muslim or predominantly Muslim.

Israel being majority Jewish (I take into account that there are some Arab-Israeli's) isn't this barring people from entering nations based purely on religion?

Why aren't the International Leftist Screaming Brigades out on the streets protesting or is it just Muslims getting barred from Western nations that they worry about?

Fully realizing that you're upset that we are not MORE like the countries you listed, ask your half brain WHY, the Trumpster did not ban Saudis from entering the U.S.???

Fully realizing that you're upset that we are not MORE like the countries you listed, ask your half brain WHY, the Trumpster did not ban Saudis from entering the U.S.???

Convenient excuse leftist scumbag

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

• Banned

Answer the OP question do NOT pull the deflecting crap on me, you are not intelligent enough nat4900 to do that.

Why aren't the International Leftist Screaming Maniacs on the streets protesting that Israeli's are barred from sixteen nations in the world?

Why aren't the International Leftist Screaming Maniacs on the streets protesting that Israeli's are barred from sixteen nations in the world?

Moron, why do YOU want the U,S. to be just like Libya or Pakistan, or Yemen.......WHY the jealousy?

Why should we ban Jews?

• Banned

Moron, why do YOU want the U,S. to be just like Libya or Pakistan, or Yemen.......WHY the jealousy?

If you want to comment you have to be a bit more intelligent than the responses you are giving, I know how impossible that is for you.

Answer WHY aren't the International Leftists on the streets screaming about Israeli citizens being barred from those sixteen Muslim nations?

Because he makes the calls not you. He is the President you imbecile, he has the crucial info from the intelligence agencies and not you. Run for president and if you win, you'll make the calls, makes sense?

It is you and your ilk who wants the U.S. be just like Libya or Pakistan, or Yemen. You want to flood the country with people from there thus converting our country to just like them, no? I guess your critical thinking skills are nonexistent. Stick with your coloring books, imbecile....

None of those states you listed are "Western nations." What was your question again? And their ban is against the state of Israel, not Jews. So it's as legal as Trump's order, which I believe will stand.

None of those states you listed are "Western nations." What was your question again? And their ban is against the state of Israel, not Jews. So it's as legal as Trump's order, which I believe will stand.
The state of Israel is predominantly Muslim population, yes? Trump's Executive Order is not about Muslims, it is against states. Cannot you see what moron you are?

None of those states you listed are "Western nations."

Why does that matter? The point is that by the standards the leftwing agitators are using, these other nations are just as dicriminatory.

Why do you seem to think that only Western nations are subject to a higher standard for their laws and policies?

And their ban is against the state of Israel, not Jews. So it's as legal as Trump's order, which I believe will stand.

Legal under whose system of laws?

I doubt that these Muslim countries feel any obligation to respect American laws.

The state of Israel is predominantly Muslim population, yes?

This MORON INSISTS on being a moron.......

The State of Israel has a population of approximately 8,585,000 inhabitants as of September 2016. 74.8% percent of them are Jews (about 6,419,000 individuals),

The "question" is for "Obama" since it's "his" list. Oops, you "just criticized" your guy ...

"and their ban is against the state of Israel, not Jews."

Israel is the only Jewish State in the world, their ban is therefore based purely on religion.

The crowd that the International Leftist Screaming Brigade want in Western nations, that crowd hold exactly the same beliefs as those sixteen nations do that bar Israeli citizens.

Question, when was the last time an Israeli committed a suicide attack, mowed people down in the streets with a truck, beheaded someone, went on gang-raping nights on the town, threw acid in a woman's face?

Never is the answer to all of those questions.

The State of Israel has a population of approximately 8,585,000 inhabitants as of September 2016. 74.8% percent of them are Jews (about 6,419,000 individuals),
There it is folks!!!! The imbecile has no idea about sarcasm. Coloring books don't teach the finer shades of expressions especially within context of the whole post. You displayed your IQ level splendidly with that post. Nothing to brag about I might add.

The state of Israel is predominantly Muslim population, yes? Trump's Executive Order is not about Muslims, it is against states. Cannot you see what moron you are?
Read my answer again.

Nat you are one of the GREAT morons at this forum. You illustrate this again in your idiotic response to defcon, which illustrates you have reading comprehension problems.

There it is folks!!!! The imbecile has no idea about sarcasm. Coloring books don't teach the finer shades of expressions especially within context of the whole post. You displayed your IQ level splendidly with that post. Nothing to brag about I might add.

True.....Trump's followers ALSO excused Trump's fuck ups with the lame ....."he was just using sarcasm"......LOL

Forum List

Back