Israeli forces demolish West Bank mosque

But of course.

That is how the Israelis push 'you' out.

Acre by acre, block by block, building by building.

Until finally they have it all.

They've been at it for 66 years now.

Almost done.

I suggest 'you' rebuild the mosque.

In Jordan.

Or Lebanon.

Someplace outside the borders of Eretz Yisrael (present-day Israel, Gaza and the West Bank).

Eretz Yisrael is a Zionist pipe dream. You forget that Eretz Yisrael has no land.
Don't look now, but Eretz Yisrael now has the land that your mosque once stood upon.
tongue_smile.gif

Make sure you're not drinking or eating anything when you read the following comment, but:

You're talking to a guy who thinks Tel Aviv is occupied land :lol: :lol:

The IDF (Israeli Destruction Force) continues to destroy anything and everything Palestinian...
But of course.

Almost done.

In Jordan.

Or Lebanon.

Someplace outside the borders of Eretz Yisrael (present-day Israel, Gaza and the West Bank).

Eretz Yisrael is a Zionist pipe dream. You forget that Eretz Yisrael has no land.

The '67 borders, right of return, sovereignty over East Jerusalem are pipe dreams.
And the way things are looking right now, an independent Palestinian state might also be a pipe dream.

But of course.

Almost done.

In Jordan.

Or Lebanon.

If it's not their land, then why is it called Israel?

You know Tinmore, you can spew the same 'Israel has no land' lie for the next 40 years if you want, but even your pro Palestinian buddies think it's ridiculous to say. All the land within the green line belongs to Israel. There's no other way around that.
There's no such thing as a sovereign country not having land. It makes zero sense, and you make yourself to be a fool every time you say it.
Even the PA , recognizes Israel with the 67 borders :lol:

Noe excuse me while I go add the 'Israel has no land' drivel to my long list of bold claims regarding Israel-Palestine that you've been wrong about.
Unless I already put it there...

All the land within the green line belongs to Israel.

Then why isn't the green line Israel's border. You can't have land without a border defining where your land is.

Why should the Palestinians have to get permits from some foreign assholes to build on their own land?

You guys are so funny. You complain that since Israel is occupying their land , that they are responsible for the Palestinians .
Ok, so that means they are responsible for building permits as well.
They've torn down illegal Jewish houses that were built without permits too.

You pro Palestinian propagandists are the biggest hypocrites.

Indeed, Israel has responsibilities for those it occupies.

Israel ducks all those responsibilities except for denying almost all building permits for Palestinians.

Israel's building permit thing is just a scam.

Nice deflection.

You asked why should Israel says who can and can't build in the West Bank.

But, since you opened that can, can you provide a link that shows what responsibilities an 'occupier' must take upon and then prove then show how Israel is omitting them?

You know Tinmore, you can spew the same 'Israel has no land' lie for the next 40 years if you want, but even your pro Palestinian buddies think it's ridiculous to say. All the land within the green line belongs to Israel. There's no other way around that.
There's no such thing as a sovereign country not having land. It makes zero sense, and you make yourself to be a fool every time you say it.

Noe excuse me while I go add the 'Israel has no land' drivel to my long list of bold claims regarding Israel-Palestine that you've been wrong about.

Then why isn't the green line Israel's border. You can't have land without a border defining where your land is.

If that were true, then the Palestinians have no land.

As i've proved many times beyond doubt, Israel does have internationally recognized boundaries. Permanent ones if I may add.

2i1z9zl.jpg

It's REALLY not that complicated Tinmore...
But you always make it complicated by asking stupid questions that you make up.
I can ask you a ton of questions like you just did to prove my point , but it's stupid and pointless. It's not even an issue in this conflict, yet you are trying to make it seem that way.

Israeli cowards do a great job on Children and teen age American girls. To celebrate they spray sewage on people and mop up with whiskey pete as an anti-personnel chemical agent. Until the cowards that consist of the Jew dogs in the IDF actually get around to destroying Islam's 3rd holiest site, then I'm not impressed. Granted, it should be bulldozed but Israel lacks the balls to do it. Put up or shut up you Israeli parasites.

Let the negs begin!

Strange how converts like Haniya have nothing to say about her newly adopted Muslim brethren desecrating and destroying the Christian Churches, Hindu shrines, and the Mosques of different Muslim sects. Mums the word on these happenings.

This is the IP forum Sally. I don't think there are any Hindu shrines in either Israel or the Occupied Territories. Don't think any churches have been destroyed either.

Here you go

You are being redirected...

Christians living in Gaza City on Monday appealed to the international community to protect them against increased attacks by Muslim extremists. Many Christians said they were prepared to leave the Gaza Strip as soon as the border crossings are reopened.

“The masked gunmen used rocket-propelled grenades to storm the main entrances of the school and church,” he said. “Then they destroyed almost everything inside, including the Cross, the Holy Book, computers and other equipment.”

Unfortunately, Christians are taunted and shunned by both Jews and Muslims. It's certainly not easy to be a Christian in that part of the world:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IX9Tk2TMA6Q]How the jews treat christians in israel? - YouTube[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fcLTqo4jEK4]Growing Jewish anti-Christian hatred in Israel - YouTube[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5jG6kJm-50k]How the Jews Treat Christians in Israel - It's Serious! - YouTube[/ame]

As a Christian I'm not too certain I would feel very safe or welcome in "the Holy Land."

I'll continue looking forward to "the New Jerusalem."

Israeli cowards do a great job on Children and teen age American girls. To celebrate they spray sewage on people and mop up with whiskey pete as an anti-personnel chemical agent. Until the cowards that consist of the Jew dogs in the IDF actually get around to destroying Islam's 3rd holiest site, then I'm not impressed. Granted, it should be bulldozed but Israel lacks the balls to do it. Put up or shut up you Israeli parasites.

Let the negs begin!

Your insistence on the decimation of the Mosque outweighs the "cowards" stuff.

This is the IP forum Sally. I don't think there are any Hindu shrines in either Israel or the Occupied Territories. Don't think any churches have been destroyed either.

Here you go

Christians living in Gaza City on Monday appealed to the international community to protect them against increased attacks by Muslim extremists. Many Christians said they were prepared to leave the Gaza Strip as soon as the border crossings are reopened.

“The masked gunmen used rocket-propelled grenades to storm the main entrances of the school and church,” he said. “Then they destroyed almost everything inside, including the Cross, the Holy Book, computers and other equipment.”

Unfortunately, Christians are taunted and shunned by both Jews and Muslims. It's certainly not easy to be a Christian in that part of the world:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IX9Tk2TMA6Q]How the jews treat christians in israel? - YouTube[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fcLTqo4jEK4]Growing Jewish anti-Christian hatred in Israel - YouTube[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5jG6kJm-50k]How the Jews Treat Christians in Israel - It's Serious! - YouTube[/ame]

As a Christian I'm not too certain I would feel very safe or welcome in "the Holy Land."

I get all warm and fuzzy whenever I think about visiting the Vatican.

Let the negs begin!

Why would you even bother giving him the satisfaction of responding to his disgusting post??

Here you go

I get all warm and fuzzy whenever I think about visiting the Vatican.

So, do you think that the locals would treat non-Christians in any negative way if you walked around St. Peter's Square. If so, you are nuts.

Here you go

These are the people our local Christian Zionists support. Nice bunch.:cuckoo:

Let the negs begin!
Hitting the sauce tonight?

2i1z9zl.jpg

It's REALLY not that complicated Tinmore...
But you always make it complicated by asking stupid questions that you make up.
I can ask you a ton of questions like you just did to prove my point , but it's stupid and pointless. It's not even an issue in this conflict, yet you are trying to make it seem that way.

But you won't because, unlike you, I can answer them.

I realize that you don't want to hear about what the Muslims are doing to the houses of worship of others since I never see you bringing it up anyplace else even though sadly this happens all the time.
It definitely does happen in the majority of your posts, regardless of what thread your in.

Do you have any comment on bulldozing down houses of worship?

Last edited:
Don't look now, but Eretz Yisrael now has the land that your mosque once stood upon.
tongue_smile.gif

Make sure you're not drinking or eating anything when you read the following comment, but:

You're talking to a guy who thinks Tel Aviv is occupied land :lol: :lol:

I do get a lot of criticism about that, but nobody has ever proved me wrong.

Let the negs begin!

Why would you even bother giving him the satisfaction of responding to his disgusting post??

Why? I did ... I negged him. :D

If that were true, then the Palestinians have no land.

As i've proved many times beyond doubt, Israel does have internationally recognized boundaries. Permanent ones if I may add.

Palestine does have international borders. I have seen no treaty or other agreement made with the Palestinians to change them.

Forum List

Back