Israeli forces shoot unarmed protesters from across Gaza security fence, killing at least 15

Define: "get out"

For example, how would Israel "get out" of Gaza?
Get their damn navy out of Gazan territorial waters so they can fish further out without getting shot at and rammed.

Basically, drive all the Israeli's back past the Green Line. And kick them out of East Jerusalem and the Golan Heights.

Define: "get out"

For example, how would Israel "get out" of Gaza?
Get their damn navy out of Gazan territorial waters so they can fish further out without getting shot at and rammed.

Basically, drive all the Israeli's back past the Green Line. And kick them out of East Jerusalem and the Golan Heights.
Yeah because the Arabs were fine with Israel pre 1967. :777:

... I long ago learned few Jews have the strength of character to concede a point ....

Yeah, and I know too many Christians who drop a cherry-picked verse, declare victory and vanish.
He isn't Christian. He thinks Jesus was lynched and he believes in God but not in "books". Sound like a Christian to you?
A Chri
Please. Jesus was not murdered, so either learn or shut-up.
Right. Murdered isn't quite the word. Jesus was lynched.
A Christian and you don't know that he was crucified and not lynched? With a best friend who is a Palestinian :777:
Crucified is how Jews did their lynchings back then. Or stoning.

And what is it with the Jewish aversion to accuracy? I never said my "best friend" was Palestinian.
What is it with Christians quoting verses out of context?
Lord. Don't you have a job?
One that means taxes are due? :45:

The OT?
What’s that?
The N’viem are in Greek and Aramaic?
Are you trying to prove you’re an idiot?
The K’suvim are in Greek and Aramaic?
Wash, rinse, repeat question.

Yep most of the writings since Ezra.
You’re an idiot.
A verse here and there in Aramaic.
WTF are you babbling about?
scripture Esther
Lying, Jew hating Catholic fuckers...The M'gillah was written in Hebrew.
Jews also have no use for the bullshit Christian version of Hymns where the first verse is ommitted and Jesus is added as a last verse.
God damned mother fuckers pervert God's word every which way they can.

Might as well let it out, some jews hates Christians as well as Palestinians.
And some Christians hate Jews and Palestinians
And some Palestinians hate Christians and Jews

Your point is clear as mud

... I long ago learned few Jews have the strength of character to concede a point ....

Yeah, and I know too many Christians who drop a cherry-picked verse, declare victory and vanish.
He isn't Christian. He thinks Jesus was lynched and he believes in God but not in "books". Sound like a Christian to you?
A Chri
The Jew Hater speaks again. There have been plenty of threads about Christian Anti Semitism going on for over 2000 years and she ignores them all
Let's see....Jews murdered the first Christian, and it's Christians with the history of hatred?
A Christian and you don't know that he was crucified and not lynched? With a best friend who is a Palestinian :777:

And what is it with the Jewish aversion to accuracy? I never said my "best friend" was Palestinian.
No, lnyching is hanging by a rope. Crucified is nailed to a cross, as was the case with Christ. You used the term lynching in relation to Christ, with is certainly not accurate.
Are you a jew with an aversion to accuracy.

RE: Israeli forces shoot unarmed protesters from across Gaza security fence, killing at least 15
※→ Billo_Really, et al,

I've found that a vast majority of people that make comments like this have a very poor understanding of the international laws that govern Israel's role in this.

Based on the past criminal behaviors of the Government representing the Gaza Strip [ie the Islamic Resistance Movement (HAMAS)] do not understand what is being done.

There are several reasons that Israel might intercept vessels that they have reasonable grounds to believe are carrying contraband or breaching a blockade, and after prior warning they intentionally and clearly refuse to stop, or intentionally and clearly resist visit, search or capture (See Section V - Paragraph 67, San Remo Manual on International Law Applicable to Armed Conflicts at Sea, 12 June 1994). The two principle reasons are (but not limited to):

• The suspect vessel is making an effective contribution to the Arab Palestinians efforts in an armed conflict between governmental forces of Israel → and → the Hostile Arab Palestinian forces and non-governmental armed groups recognized by the Regional Community.

• To establish such a blockade as to combat crimes that might be connected with terrorism, including drug trafficking in all its aspects, illicit arms trade, in particular of small arms and light weapons, including man-portable air defence systems , money laundering and smuggling potentially deadly materials.​

(COMMENT)

The block was established and is manged IAW Section II of the International Law Applicable to Armed Conflicts at Sea.

Israel, itself, has two reasons for pursuing the blockade:

• To fully cooperate in the fight against Jihadist, the Fedayeen, Hostile Insurgents, Radicalized Islamic Followers, and Asymmetric fighters, IAW obligations under international law.

• To deny safe transport of contraband and prevent the material support that facilitates the preparation or perpetration of hostile acts or provides safe havens.​

IMO ⇒ Territorial Waters is not such a sufficient reason to deny a naval blockade.

Most Respectfully,
R

You’re an idiot.
scripture Esther

I skimmed through this link: what was her point? That two Jewish women saved others from death and persecution? DAMN .... No wonder why she is upset. :206:
When a Jew hating Catholic, who doesn't even believe in the NT has to Link to a Catholic site...
You can't make up this category of stupid.

Oh just can't stand that a non jew is right.

Exactly what are you “ Right” about? You can’t stand the fact A Non Christian is right when they talk about “ Christian” Hate

now back to the killing of Palestinians. Its nothing new the Zionist IDF has always used Pals for target practice, they can't even fish without being shot at.

Yep most of the writings since Ezra.
You’re an idiot.
scripture Esther
Jews also have no use for the bullshit Christian version of Hymns where the first verse is ommitted and Jesus is added as a last verse.

Well the Pals have a good reason. Now I admire lots of Jews, they are not in Israel and do not back the IDF and the rogue admin.

You’re an idiot.
scripture Esther

I skimmed through this link: what was her point? That two Jewish women saved others from death and persecution? DAMN .... No wonder why she is upset. :206:
When a Jew hating Catholic, who doesn't even believe in the NT has to Link to a Catholic site...

The thread is a fail as the dead Pals were all military age men using slingshots and throwing gasoline filled bombs at the Israelis. No Innocents were killed at all.
Do you even hear yourself? "military age men using slingshots"

And the Palestinian who was shot BEFORE the march whilst working on his land?

Ah, the IDF didn't like the way he was digging I guess!

No, the IDF did not like the way he was digging with his accomplice UNDER the fence.

Tell me, why would a farmer be digging UNDER a fence?

You have evidence of this?

The army said that the “two suspects approached the perimeter fence… and engaged in suspicious behavior on the ground alongside it. In response, an IDF unit fired at them with a tank.” Source

Now. Where is your condemnation of the acts of violence committed by Gaza?

"Witnesses said he was working his land near the border when the shells hit."

The army said that the “two suspects approached the perimeter fence… and engaged in suspicious behavior on the ground alongside it. In response, an IDF unit fired at them with a tank.”

Just two segments from your link...

Is shelling "suspects" with tanks normal behavior for a civilized nation?

Is planting bombs?

Why won't you condemn Palestinian violence?

I'm still awaiting a link supporting your claim that indeed he was planting a bomb.

As you well know, I have condemned Palestinian violence in the past.

Why won't you condemn Israeli heavy handedness and murder?

Tell you what, we make a pact... When you start condemning the use of tanks against civilians then I will start condemning Palestinian violence.

The thread is a fail as the dead Pals were all military age men using slingshots and throwing gasoline filled bombs at the Israelis. No Innocents were killed at all.
Do you even hear yourself? "military age men using slingshots"
Military slingshots. Designed to KILL. Or have you forgotten that sling shots were originally weapons of war?

A Chri
Let's see....Jews murdered the first Christian, and it's Christians with the history of hatred?

No, lnyching is hanging by a rope. Crucified is nailed to a cross, as was the case with Christ. You used the term lynching in relation to Christ, with is certainly not accurate.
Are you a jew with an aversion to accuracy.
He isn't a Jew, that's for sure. I don't know where you got that one.

You’re an idiot.
scripture Esther

Well the Pals have a good reason. Now I admire lots of Jews, they are not in Israel and do not back the IDF and the rogue admin.

Aw boo hoo! Those poor peaceful Palestinians just minding their own business, all they want is to fish and not kill all the Jews and destroy Israel. My heart goes out to them!

Seriously? You think fishing is the problem? You think that if Gazans can just fish a little further out, then they will no longer commit violence against Israel?

Seriously? You think fishing is the problem? You think that if Gazans can just fish a little further out, then they will no longer commit violence against Israel?

Can't even fish without being shot at.

Terrorists have a tough life.........wahh.

In this case its the Zionist who are the terrorists.

Forum List

Back