Israeli forces shoot unarmed protesters from across Gaza security fence, killing at least 15

He isn't Christian. He thinks Jesus was lynched and he believes in God but not in "books". Sound like a Christian to you?
Look at it this way: Christianity was a modernization of Judaism. It absorbed the far superior and more advanced Greek thought and produced a religious revolution. A few nasty left-overs from Judaism survived, for example, the barbaric anti-religious sacrificial interpretation of Christ's life and teachings, but for the most part, Christian teaching, particularly that of St Paul, is more Greek than Hebrew.

My Christianity is to primitive Christianity as primitive Christianity is to even more primitive Judaism. See?
The Greeks?
They’re gone.
The Jews?
We’re still here and pissing you off.

Greece is still here and so is their writings, and Christianity is closer to Greco-Roman than Judaism. Paul wrote his first books to Greece due to the Maccabean Revolt to deter the gentiles from becoming Jews. The maj of OT save the Torah from Ezra on is wrote in Greek and Aramaic.
The OT?
What’s that?
The N’viem are in Greek and Aramaic?
Are you trying to prove you’re an idiot?
The K’suvim are in Greek and Aramaic?
Wash, rinse, repeat question.

Yep most of the writings since Ezra.
You’re an idiot.
A verse here and there in Aramaic.
WTF are you babbling about?

Look at it this way: Christianity was a modernization of Judaism. It absorbed the far superior and more advanced Greek thought and produced a religious revolution. A few nasty left-overs from Judaism survived, for example, the barbaric anti-religious sacrificial interpretation of Christ's life and teachings, but for the most part, Christian teaching, particularly that of St Paul, is more Greek than Hebrew.

My Christianity is to primitive Christianity as primitive Christianity is to even more primitive Judaism. See?
The Greeks?
They’re gone.
The Jews?

Greece is still here and so is their writings, and Christianity is closer to Greco-Roman than Judaism. Paul wrote his first books to Greece due to the Maccabean Revolt to deter the gentiles from becoming Jews. The maj of OT save the Torah from Ezra on is wrote in Greek and Aramaic.
The OT?
What’s that?

You’re an idiot.
scripture Esther

... I long ago learned few Jews have the strength of character to concede a point ....

Yeah, and I know too many Christians who drop a cherry-picked verse, declare victory and vanish.
He isn't Christian. He thinks Jesus was lynched and he believes in God but not in "books". Sound like a Christian to you?
A Chri
Let's see....Jews murdered the first Christian, and it's Christians with the history of hatred?
Please. Jesus was not murdered, so either learn or shut-up.
Right. Murdered isn't quite the word. Jesus was lynched.
A Christian and you don't know that he was crucified and not lynched? With a best friend who is a Palestinian :777:
Crucified is how Jews did their lynchings back then. Or stoning.

And what is it with the Jewish aversion to accuracy? I never said my "best friend" was Palestinian.
What is it with Christians quoting verses out of context?
Lord. Don't you have a job?

... I long ago learned few Jews have the strength of character to concede a point ....

Yeah, and I know too many Christians who drop a cherry-picked verse, declare victory and vanish.

The Greeks?
They’re gone.
The Jews?
The Greeks?
They’re gone.
The Jews?
You have that in common with cockroaches.

The Greeks?
They’re gone.
The Jews?

The OT?
What’s that?

You’re an idiot.
scripture Esther
Lying, Jew hating Catholic fuckers...The M'gillah was written in Hebrew.
Jews also have no use for the bullshit Christian version of Hymns where the first verse is ommitted and Jesus is added as a last verse.
God damned mother fuckers pervert God's word every which way they can.

Last edited:

A Chri
Please. Jesus was not murdered, so either learn or shut-up.
Right. Murdered isn't quite the word. Jesus was lynched.
A Christian and you don't know that he was crucified and not lynched? With a best friend who is a Palestinian :777:
Crucified is how Jews did their lynchings back then. Or stoning.

And what is it with the Jewish aversion to accuracy? I never said my "best friend" was Palestinian.
What is it with Christians quoting verses out of context?
Lord. Don't you have a job?
Yep; and I'm damned good at it.
You, on the other hand, are a well trained, quoter of verses out of context, Christian monkey.

The Greeks?
They’re gone.
The Jews?
The Greeks?
They’re gone.
The Jews?
You have that in common with cockroaches.
And you have everything in common with ad hominems...useless.

The Greeks?
They’re gone.
The Jews?

The OT?
What’s that?

You’re an idiot.
scripture Esther

I skimmed through this link: what was her point? That two Jewish women saved others from death and persecution? DAMN .... No wonder why she is upset. :206:

The OT?
What’s that?

You’re an idiot.
scripture Esther

I skimmed through this link: what was her point? That two Jewish women saved others from death and persecution? DAMN .... No wonder why she is upset. :206:
When a Jew hating Catholic, who doesn't even believe in the NT has to Link to a Catholic site...
You can't make up this category of stupid.

The OT?
What’s that?

You’re an idiot.
scripture Esther

When a Jew hating Catholic, who doesn't even believe in the NT has to Link to a Catholic site...

Oh just can't stand that a non jew is right.

The OT?
What’s that?

You’re an idiot.
scripture Esther
Jews also have no use for the bullshit Christian version of Hymns where the first verse is ommitted and Jesus is added as a last verse.

Might as well let it out, some jews hates Christians as well as Palestinians.

The OT?
What’s that?

You’re an idiot.
scripture Esther

Might as well let it out, some jews hates Christians as well as Palestinians.

Might as well let it out: Most Christians hate Jews. Several links have been posted this topic but of course as a “ Christian” Jew Hater you ignore it. :asshole:

You’re an idiot.
scripture Esther

The thread is a fail as the dead Pals were all military age men using slingshots and throwing gasoline filled bombs at the Israelis. No Innocents were killed at all.

You’re an idiot.
scripture Esther

Exactly what are you “ Right” about? You can’t stand the fact A Non Christian is right when they talk about “ Christian” Hate

If I was President, I would...
  • stop protecting Israel by our veto in the UNSC
  • stop all weapons shipments to Israel
  • freeze all Israeli assets in US banks
  • outlaw AIPAC by putting them on the terrorist watch list
  • submit a resolution to the UNSC telling Israel they got 90 days to get out of the OPT, or that decision will no longer be their's to make
Then a month before the 90 days runs out, I'd park the USS Ronald Reagan just off the shores of Gaza.

• submit a resolution to the UNSC telling Israel they got 90 days to get out of the OPT, or that decision will no longer be their's to make
Then a month before the 90 days runs out, I'd park the USS Ronald Reagan just off the shores of Gaza.

YAWN..... Your “ opinion” is irrelevant ( like you) :asshole:

Define: "get out"

For example, how would Israel "get out" of Gaza?

Forum List

Back