Israeli forces shoot unarmed protesters from across Gaza security fence, killing at least 15

I find it interesting that you DEFEND the murder of unarmed civilians yet you attack me for saying nothing?!?!

I wonder how that works in the real world Shusha, not your rather skewed vision, I mean the real world?
So when are you moving to Eastern Gaza?

When you do
I’m not the one making up bullshit stories that Jews who live in Israel are murderers.

Oh I see...

You are yet another Team Israel member (yes you can take that literally) who makes shit up!

Wanna show me where I have said all Jews are murderers?

I'll wait....

It's ok, I'm used to waiting for Team Israel to come back to me with anything!
You mean you’re only joking when you criticize Israel defending itself against people who are infamous for wearing homicide belts?
Whew!

You see...

Your typical Team Israel nonsense of criticize Israel you hate Jews or criticize Israel and you are an anti semite is exactly that, nonsense!

Israel is NOT the blameless, faultless entity that you Team Israel fools believe it is!

Sweetheart if you were putting bombs on you all's OWN fences I'd have no problem. Israel is not invading Gaza. Other way around.
Israeli snipers are deliberately shooting unarmed Palestinian's on Palestinian soil. That's an invasion.
Sweetheart if you were putting bombs on you all's OWN fences I'd have no problem. Israel is not invading Gaza. Other way around.
Israeli snipers are deliberately shooting unarmed Palestinian's on
Palestinian soil. That's an invasion.

Israeli Snipers are deliberately targeting innocent unarmed Palestinians? Link please.Even if it were true, I wouldn’t give s it l
Shit
I find it interesting that you DEFEND the murder of unarmed civilians yet you attack me for saying nothing?!?!

I wonder how that works in the real world Shusha, not your rather skewed vision, I mean the real world?

When you do
I’m not the one making up bullshit stories that Jews who live in Israel are murderers.

Oh I see...

You are yet another Team Israel member (yes you can take that literally) who makes shit up!

I'll wait....

Just more proof that Team Palestine are liars . In another post he was concerned about the rights of Palestinians at the Gaza border despite the Violence they ensued. He even had the CHUTPAH to mention “ International Law” and the Geneva Convention.
When I referred to those Israeli Soldiers literally being torn to death with those Animals proudly displaying their blood soaked Hands ,yet there was no mention of “ International
Law “ or the Geneva Convention throughout the world or on the board there is no response.
I’m used to Team Palestine “s silent Voice of approval which is why they don’t come back to me with anything

Idiot!

Links have been posted showing IDF murdering Palestinians but, as you say, you don't give a shit so you choose to ignore them... Who's the animal again?

I referred to international laws and Geneva conventions in relation to a team israel post trying to use both as some kind of defense for murdering innocent, unarmed Palestinians... Which, let's be honest, is hilarious! When Israel starts following international law and Geneva conventions THEN you can use it as a defense! Until then STFU fool!

When you do

Oh I see...

I'll wait....

ILOVEISRAEL said that You said that Jews living in Israel are murderers. Not all Jews live in Israel. Therefore, Humanity, your accusation against ILOVEISRAEL is false.

Oh dear, don't get dragged into the brainless BS of others...

Unless of course, YOU want to show me where I said all Jews are murderers?

And I have the day off work today so.... I will wait...

What has Hamas invested into the Gaza economy? Besides tunnels and rockets?
Hamas is not the "terrorist only" organization many people claim it to be.

Hamas Social institutions include charitable societies, schools, community outreach programs, libraries, research centers, orphanage programs, day care centers, women’s centers, youth centers, homes for the elderly, specialized care centers, health clinics, summer camps, Islamic committees in the refugee camps of the Gaza Strip, and zakat committees.

Hamas Economic institutions include investment companies, banks, retail businesses, factories, and private entrepreneurs.

Hamas has been steadily moving away from its terrorist roots for some time now.
Hamas would be more credible if it acknowledged Israel’s right to exist.

You know what, let's leave the acknowledgement aside for a sec,
Let them first divert at least half of what he listed out of suicidal Jihad:

Let the charitable societies be charity not for martyred militants but for those who want life,
Let the summer camps be summer camps and not Jihad training and indoctrination centers for kids.
Let the schools be a place where they are learn to question rather than recite martyr songs.
Let the health clinics and hospitals work without hiding ammunition in them
Let the research centers become hubs of innovation rather than laboratories of rockets.

We can surely live without their recognition, they need it more that us.
What they need is to come to senses first...
:link:

Hamas Social institutions include charitable societies, schools, community outreach programs, libraries, research centers, orphanage programs, day care centers, women’s centers, youth centers, homes for the elderly, specialized care centers, health clinics, summer camps, Islamic committees in the refugee camps of the Gaza Strip, and zakat committees.

Hamas Economic institutions include investment companies, banks, retail businesses, factories, and private entrepreneurs.

Is that another Israeli talking point?
Nope.
Why is Israel the only country with that talking point?

You know what, let's leave the acknowledgement aside for a sec,
Let them first divert at least half of what he listed out of suicidal Jihad:

Let the charitable societies be charity not for martyred militants but for those who want life,
Let the summer camps be summer camps and not Jihad training and indoctrination centers for kids.
Let the schools be a place where they are learn to question rather than recite martyr songs.
Let the health clinics and hospitals work without hiding ammunition in them
Let the research centers become hubs of innovation rather than laboratories of rockets.

We can surely live without their recognition, they need it more that us.
What they need is to come to senses first...
:link:

Are serious, or just automatically calling everyone a liar?
You never saw Hamas firing rockets from Hospitals? Never saw Hamas summer camps?

UK funding 33,000 teachers promoting jihad & martyrdom in Palestine schools, minister admits

Millions in UK taxpayer money being spent on helping Palestinians is also funding schools teaching a curriculum that promotes martyrdom and jihad against Israel, a government minister has confirmed.
In his answers given to the UK Parliament, Minister of State for International Development Alistair Burt confirmed that British taxpayers’ money is funding the wages of some 33,000 teachers who use the new curriculum.

Earlier last week, Burt said that “all of their [the Palestinian Authority’s] schools in the West Bank are using the revised 2017 PA curriculum. UK-funded public servants and teachers … are therefore involved,”the Sunday Times cited him as saying, adding that £20 million (US$24.6 million) was spent on supporting Palestinians last year alone.

Study material from the schools in Palestine pushes children toward violence, a review by the Institute for Monitoring Peace and Cultural Tolerance in School Education (IMPACT-se) discovered back in October 2017. It said the school program not only demonized Israel but also “provided a rationale for war.”

"The curriculum exerts pressure over young Palestinians to acts of violence in a more extensive and sophisticated manner," IMPACT-se wrote. "The discourse is couched in terms of nationalist and religious martyrdom, across science, literature, history and religious education textbooks." The report provides numerous illustrations supporting the claim. It describes how violence has even penetrated physics textbooks.
UK funding 33,000 teachers promoting jihad & martyrdom in Palestine schools, minister admits

Kid's martyr song:

Girl: " When we die as martyrs we'll go to heaven..."
Adult: "Children You have fulfilled Your religious obligation"

Q. Was this question an attempt to make a point for Team "I don't see a Swastika in my yard"?:20:

Last edited:
Are serious

Yeah I am...

What did you want? Everyone to just accept your list as god given truth?

You make a claim you back it up! That's the way it works dummy!

And all You do is delete it? So now You want to censor the message they teach Palestinian kids, look at Your avatar humanity...

Is it because there's no sad kitten's face to appeal to in Jihad?

Gaza kids in Mujahideen "summer camp"...

Humanity there were times when I could agree with You, now You just don't make sense with this infantile self defeating denial. I saw everything I need in that Swastika on the eve of Holocaust day, and I've heard enough about the peaceful intentions of the march from Hamas.

Get it through Your thick skull - NO ONE owes Gazans ANYTHING. And they should better start thinking whether Hamas deserves peace from Gazans themselves, before they prove it to their neighbors, not the other way around.

Last edited:

Is that another Israeli talking point?
Nope.
Why is Israel the only country with that talking point?
Because it is the only country I am aware of where others staunchly refuse its right to exist despite its existence. I don’t see how peace between two entities is possible without at least a mutual recognition do you?

Are serious

Yeah I am...

And all You do is delete it? So now You want to censor the message they teach Palestinian kids, look at Your avatar humanity...

Humanity there were times when I could agree with You, now You just don't make sense with this infantile self defeating denial. I saw everything I need in that Swastika on the eve of Holocaust day, and I've heard enough about the peaceful intentions of the march from Hamas.

Get it through Your thick skull - NO ONE owes Gazans ANYTHING. And they should better start thinking whether Hamas deserves peace from Gazans themselves, before they prove it to their neighbors, not the other way around.

Not all the Palestinian summer camps for children are violent, in fact why is it things like this are never brought up?

Summer Camp Means Healthy Fun for Gaza Children - Anera

Are serious

Yeah I am...

Not all the Palestinian summer camps for children are violent, in fact why is it things like this are never brought up?

Summer Camp Means Healthy Fun for Gaza Children - Anera

Western Gaza is educated, extremely wealthy and non-violent.

There is something very fishy about Liberman’s yet to be substantiated claims about Murtaja. Not only was he murdered, but they are trying to murder his reputation as well? This is very disturbing. It also makes all their claims surrounding this protest suspect.

Journalist killed in Gaza had been vetted to receive US funds
JTA - A Gaza journalist shot and killed by Israeli forces during protests at the Gaza border was vetted to receive funds from the U.S. Agency for International Development.

Heather Nauert, the State Department spokeswoman, confirmed on Tuesday the check into Yaser Murtaja’s media company.

“My understanding is that he was vetted according to U.S. Government guidelines,” she said.

Israeli officials, including Defense Minister Avigdor Liberman, had said that Murtaja was a high-ranking official of Hamas, the terrorist group that controls the Gaza Strip. USAID vetting, in the case of Palestinian Arabs, includes checking with Israeli security officials as to whether the applicant has ties to terrorists, Dan Shapiro, a former U.S. ambassador to Israel, told NPR.

Hamas and Murtaja’s family and colleagues have denied any association between Murtaja and Hamas. Liberman did not provide evidence for the claim, nor did officials in Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu’s office when they repeated the claim on Twitter. In the past, Israeli authorities have released photos of slain Arabs in Hamas uniform or provided other evidence to support their claims that the dead were legitimate targets.

Liberman and the officials in Netanyahu’s office failed to attribute the claim to any agency. JTA requests on Twitter to two of Netanyahu’s spokesman to elaborate on their Twitter claims of Murtaja’s Hamas affiliation did not receive replies. The army and intelligence agencies have declined media requests to confirm or deny Liberman’s assertion. The Israel Defense Forces’ General Staff has ordered an investigation into its military’s response to the Gaza border protests.

There is something very fishy about Liberman’s yet to be substantiated claims about Murtaja. Not only was he murdered, but they are trying to murder his reputation as well? This is very disturbing. It also makes all their claims surrounding this protest suspect.

Journalist killed in Gaza had been vetted to receive US funds
JTA - A Gaza journalist shot and killed by Israeli forces during protests at the Gaza border was vetted to receive funds from the U.S. Agency for International Development.

Heather Nauert, the State Department spokeswoman, confirmed on Tuesday the check into Yaser Murtaja’s media company.

“My understanding is that he was vetted according to U.S. Government guidelines,” she said.

Israeli officials, including Defense Minister Avigdor Liberman, had said that Murtaja was a high-ranking official of Hamas, the terrorist group that controls the Gaza Strip. USAID vetting, in the case of Palestinian Arabs, includes checking with Israeli security officials as to whether the applicant has ties to terrorists, Dan Shapiro, a former U.S. ambassador to Israel, told NPR.

Hamas and Murtaja’s family and colleagues have denied any association between Murtaja and Hamas. Liberman did not provide evidence for the claim, nor did officials in Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu’s office when they repeated the claim on Twitter. In the past, Israeli authorities have released photos of slain Arabs in Hamas uniform or provided other evidence to support their claims that the dead were legitimate targets.

Liberman and the officials in Netanyahu’s office failed to attribute the claim to any agency. JTA requests on Twitter to two of Netanyahu’s spokesman to elaborate on their Twitter claims of Murtaja’s Hamas affiliation did not receive replies. The army and intelligence agencies have declined media requests to confirm or deny Liberman’s assertion. The Israel Defense Forces’ General Staff has ordered an investigation into its military’s response to the Gaza border protests.

I am noticing a change in the Team Israel mantra throughout this thread, it feels that there is a real desire to avoid specifics and simply comment on what, they believe, can be proven.

It has highlighted that, actually, even some more moderate Team Israel members are actually no better than the "animals" they claim to be fighting against. Has Team Israel become 'radicalized'?

Reading some of the Team Israel posts reminds me of conspiracy theorists who believe in a core idea BUT cannot put together a united basis of details.

look at Your avatar humanity...

You don't like my avatar?

It sums up perfectly what happens when you speak about anything that is contradictory to the Team Israel mantra!

This is a moronic moral distortion of everything that I've said in this thread.
You're the one who needs infantile mantras to protect Your pink bunny glasses from ever dealing with the depravity on the Gazan side. It is only team Israel with whom a conversation is possible, and it is team Israel that investigates their soldiers and confront their leadership. The only ones You can talk to and who allow opposing views and listen to them.

You on the other hand in team "I don't see a Swastika in my yard", don't even have the moral courage to quote what I wrote, You're the one doing censoring here of everything that is not kitten faced emotional extortion - so shove that pretentious bs where it belongs.

Go contradict that the march is violent and that it was openly stated as it's aim by their govt, or that the other side has a right to bring guns to the confrontation and use them.
It's either a peaceful demonstration or an open declaration of war/hostilities - there's no middle ground. That You bring music and ice cream to a violent provocation - doesn't make it a festival.

Last edited:
This is a moronic moral distortion of everything that I've said in this thread.

Oh? You DO like my avatar then? Thanks :)

Israel that investigates their soldiers and confront their leadership

You are having a laugh now aren't you! April 1st was nearly 2 weeks ago!

don't even have the moral courage to quote what I wrote

You know how this works don't you? When you see, like above, a quote well, that's a quote of what you said dumbass! Geeze where do we get these people from!

an open declaration of war/hostilities

Israel would do well to remember that one!

It is only team Israel with whom a conversation is possible

You should have added, 'only on the condition that you don't disagree with what team israel says and don't criticize anything the IDF/Israel does'.

That's not "conversation"!

RE: Israeli forces shoot unarmed protesters from across Gaza security fence, killing at least 15
※→ Shusha, et al,

Don't worry about what this guy (Billo_Really,). He does not have a clue and his comparisons between GAZA and the Warsaw Ghetto are just so far outside the truth that each time he says it diminishes his credibility that much more.

Gaza is the new Warsaw Ghetto.

You are either appallingly ignorant or exceedingly vile.

The Warsaw Ghetto saw 70% of the people exterminated. Another 25% were starved to death.

They were compelled to hand over thousands of people at a time including all the children under ten, the sick and elderly.

The comparison is sickening.
(COMMENT)

IMO, it is a split vote:

• Half - appallingly ignorant
  • Half - exceedingly vile

Most Respectfully,
R

Forum List

Back