Israeli forces shoot unarmed protesters from across Gaza security fence, killing at least 15

The entire point of Israel's defense of its border is to defend the border. It's not to control the territory governed by another elected entity.

WHAT?

Then end the blockade! That IS "control of the territory governed by another elected entity"!

Your posts are so contradictory, you are so desperate to defend the actions of Israel you don't really know what you are saying anymore!

There is nothing the slightest bit contradictory about my statements. My statements are so consistent I am repeating myself over and over again.

Declare recognition of Israel.

Stop attacking Israel. No rockets. No suicide attacks. No stabbings. No threatening to rip Israeli hearts out.

Declare an end-of-conflict with Israel with no territorial dispute.

Sign a peace treaty.

Declare independence.

This isn't that hard, you guys.

RE: Israeli forces shoot unarmed protesters from across Gaza security fence, killing at least 15
※→ P F Tinmore, et al,

I don't understand what you think is crazy...

(COMMENT)

I understand that a vast majority of the Hostile Arab Palestinians (HoAP) advocate actions "designed or likely to provoke or encourage and threat to the peace, breach of the peace, or act of aggression;" having pledged themselves in Article 56 of the Charter. (Also see A/RES/2/110 (II) Measures to be taken against propaganda and the inciters of a new war.)

S/RES/1624 (2005) "calls upon all States to cooperate, inter alia, to strengthen the security of their international borders, including by combating fraudulent travel documents and, to the extent attainable, by enhancing terrorist screening and passenger security procedures with a view to preventing those guilty of the conduct in paragraph 1 (a) from entering their territory."

What is it you find entertaining?

Most Respectfully,
R
You act like this is a violent uprising that give Israel the right to mow down unarmed civilians outside of their own (???) territory. This is a peaceful and legitimate protest. From everything I have seen, there are maybe a handful of people causing problems. Israel needs to find a legitimate way to deal with their problems.

Shooting unarmed civilians is just shooting itself in the foot.

But how does Gaza get THERE from here? At the moment - the people are under a form of collective punishment for an election

Well no. Gaza is under a blockade (not collective punishment - a blockade) because Gaza imports weapons which are intended and in point of fact used as a means of violence against Israel. The intent of the blockade is to prevent belligerent violent actions against Israel.

The originating cause of that blockade was not an election. It was (at least) Gaza's government's refusal to recognize Israel, make peace with Israel and honour the agreements made by the previous government.

The CONTINUING cause of the blockade is the consistent attacks made by Gaza, with the apparently full support of the government of Gaza, against Israel.

The solution could not be more obvious. Gaza gets THERE from here by declaring an end to any dispute about territory between her and Israel. (Just as Jordan and Egypt did in formal end-of-conflict agreements. There is a precedent here.)

Gaza gets there from here by declaring a state of peace between herself and Israel.

Gaza gets there from here by declaring independence.

Gaza gets there from here by funnelling resources to citizens and infrastructure and her economy rather than war and terrorism.
I disagree, the INTENT of the blockade was a collective punishment of the Gazan’s for electing Hamas. There was no escalation of violence preceding it and no attempts at talks with the new government. It has gone on for ten years with no inprovement.

How can Gaza declare independence? When the Palestinians sought any sort of U.N. recognition Israel punished those efforts. Israel punishes Palestinians for Unesco move

The intent of the blockade was to prevent a terrorist organization which had just been elected government (!!) and refused peace, recognition or to honour agreements from attacking Israel.

How do you "attempt talks" with a terror organization which has declared these things?

You seem to say "no escalation of violence" demonstrates sufficient good intent I disagree. The cessation of ALL violence is the requisite for peace.

RE: Israeli forces shoot unarmed protesters from across Gaza security fence, killing at least 15
※→ P F Tinmore, et al,

(COMMENT)

I understand that a vast majority of the Hostile Arab Palestinians (HoAP) advocate actions "designed or likely to provoke or encourage and threat to the peace, breach of the peace, or act of aggression;" having pledged themselves in Article 56 of the Charter. (Also see A/RES/2/110 (II) Measures to be taken against propaganda and the inciters of a new war.)

S/RES/1624 (2005) "calls upon all States to cooperate, inter alia, to strengthen the security of their international borders, including by combating fraudulent travel documents and, to the extent attainable, by enhancing terrorist screening and passenger security procedures with a view to preventing those guilty of the conduct in paragraph 1 (a) from entering their territory."

Most Respectfully,
R
You act like this is a violent uprising that give Israel the right to mow down unarmed civilians outside of their own (???) territory. This is a peaceful and legitimate protest. From everything I have seen, there are maybe a handful of people causing problems. Israel needs to find a legitimate way to deal with their problems.

Peaceful and legitimate protest™️ replete with Molotov cocktails and explosives.

It seems Israel has found a way to deal with its Islamic terrorist problem in a way that keeps the Islamic terrorists at a safe distance from Israeli citizens.

by declaring an end to any dispute about territory between her and Israel. (Just as Jordan and Egypt did in formal end-of-conflict agreements. There is a precedent here.)
How much of Egypt and Jordan does Israel occupy?

But how does Gaza get THERE from here? At the moment - the people are under a form of collective punishment for an election

Well no. Gaza is under a blockade (not collective punishment - a blockade) because Gaza imports weapons which are intended and in point of fact used as a means of violence against Israel. The intent of the blockade is to prevent belligerent violent actions against Israel.

The originating cause of that blockade was not an election. It was (at least) Gaza's government's refusal to recognize Israel, make peace with Israel and honour the agreements made by the previous government.

The CONTINUING cause of the blockade is the consistent attacks made by Gaza, with the apparently full support of the government of Gaza, against Israel.

The solution could not be more obvious. Gaza gets THERE from here by declaring an end to any dispute about territory between her and Israel. (Just as Jordan and Egypt did in formal end-of-conflict agreements. There is a precedent here.)

Gaza gets there from here by declaring a state of peace between herself and Israel.

Gaza gets there from here by funnelling resources to citizens and infrastructure and her economy rather than war and terrorism.
I disagree, the INTENT of the blockade was a collective punishment of the Gazan’s for electing Hamas. There was no escalation of violence preceding it and no attempts at talks with the new government. It has gone on for ten years with no inprovement.

How can Gaza declare independence? When the Palestinians sought any sort of U.N. recognition Israel punished those efforts. Israel punishes Palestinians for Unesco move

The intent of the blockade was to prevent a terrorist organization which had just been elected government (!!) and refused peace, recognition or to honour agreements from attacking Israel.

How do you "attempt talks" with a terror organization which has declared these things?

You seem to say "no escalation of violence" demonstrates sufficient good intent I disagree. The cessation of ALL violence is the requisite for peace.
The cessation of ALL violence is the requisite for peace.
That applies to Israel also.

You obviously are oblivious to the fact that it is not Israel with a written Charter calling for the destruction of Arabs-Moslems.

Is it Isrealis who are massing on their border calling to invade Gaza’istan and rip the hearts out of Arabs-Moslems?

※→ P F Tinmore, et al,

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R

Peaceful and legitimate protest™️ replete with Molotov cocktails and explosives.

It seems Israel has found a way to deal with its Islamic terrorist problem in a way that keeps the Islamic terrorists at a safe distance from Israeli citizens.
More terrorist cards. Good good girl. keep that propaganda going.

※→ P F Tinmore, et al,

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R

※→ P F Tinmore, et al,

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R

It’s funny to watch you stutter and mumble without actually responding to anything.

You obviously are oblivious to the fact that it is not Israel with a written Charter calling for the destruction of Arabs-Moslems.

Is it Isrealis who are massing on their border calling to invade Gaza’istan and rip the hearts out of Arabs-Moslems?
It is Israel massing at the border shooting civilians. Are the Palestinians at the border shooting up the Israelis?

※→ P F Tinmore, et al,

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R

Those unarmed civilians could arm themselves. Peaceful, huh?

It is Israel massing at the border shooting civilians. Are the Palestinians at the border shooting up the Israelis?

You’re not paying attention. A number of the dead Islamics were members of the Islamic terrorist “military wing” of Hamas. It is Israel defending a border from Islamic terrorists.

IDF: At least 10 of the 15 killed at Gaza border were members of terror groups

Why do you believe that islamo-rioters with Molotov cocktails and explosives are allowed an entitlement to that behavior?

How cowardly of you to flail your Pom Poms and encourage others to act upon your Jooooooo hatreds while you sit behind a keyboard.

You’re not paying attention. A number of the dead Islamics were members of the Islamic terrorist “military wing” of Hamas. It is Israel defending a border from Islamic terrorists.

Why do you believe that islamo-rioters with Molotov cocktails and explosives are allowed an entitlement to that behavior?

How cowardly of you to flail your Pom Poms and encourage others to act upon your Jooooooo hatreds while you sit behind a keyboard.
Oooooo, terrorists. :laugh::laugh::laugh:
How many Israeli goontards have been hurt?

by declaring an end to any dispute about territory between her and Israel. (Just as Jordan and Egypt did in formal end-of-conflict agreements. There is a precedent here.)

None now. They abandoned it when they made peace with Israel.

When Gaza makes peace with Israel it will abandon all claims to Israel. Just as Israel has abandoned all claims to a Gaza in practice. And will in formal treaty.

Oooooo, terrorists. :laugh::laugh::laugh:
How many Israeli goontards have been hurt?

Your schoolboy hurt feelings are your own to deal with.

Why would you whine and moan about dead / injured Arabs-Moslems when your Islamic terrorist heroes in Hamas encourage them to take one for the cause and have a graduated pay scale for the willingly vacant-minded?

Israeli propaganda bullshit calls this a violent riot.

I’d call it a money making opportunity for those Islamic terrorists willing to sacrifice for the Death Cult.

That excludes you, of course. You’re expected to do nothing more than cut and paste YouTube videos.

No, but for sure their leadership is fucking them in the arse.

As are the Palestinians, so why not both? Mutual recognition and peace and respect?

Yay or Nay?
Yay.

Now I demand recognition as one of the few posters at this website who are not afraid to answer direct questions.

In the words of Muhammed Ali...

"It is said that a great man knows his faults; my only fault, is not knowing just how great I really am!"

None now. They abandoned it when they made peace with Israel.

When Gaza makes peace with Israel it will abandon all claims to Israel. Just as Israel has abandoned all claims to a Gaza in practice. And will in formal treaty.
When Israel gets out of Palestine there will be peace.

Forum List

Back