Israeli intelligence says Trumps,Syria strike failed

What are you talking about ! I saw pictures of rockets . And some broken building ! And grainy video !

If it failed we would have known....Putin and everyone in the field would be saying it failed....

I just LOOOOOVE sending in a tax check, then watching all that money LITERALLY go up in smoke to protect a bunch of useless ass clowns 10,000 miles away.

What are we up to in missile strikes now? $350,000,000?

try again-------not "FAILURE"------the strike did not destroy ALL of Baathist Assad's massive armamentarium of poison gases.
Trump never claimed that he got ALL. Lots of stuff still stored in steel walled Bunkers in the Hills between Syria and Lebanon

Unidentified and unverified "Israeli Officials cited in a Ynetnews (?) report characterized the missile strike". The Business Insider editorial by somebody named Alex Lockie doubles down and claims that unidentified and anonymous "multiple government and military sources ....suggest". Let's try to figure out why Mr. Lockie claims "multiple sources" and uses the word "suggests". Multiple can be as little as two and the word "suggests" is a qualifier that could mean anything or nothing. The angry (anti-American) crazy left eats it up like pablum though and that's all that counts.

The question remains, was the video MOSSAD propaganda or DEEP SWAMP or what. Bombing a country based on a video nowadays is as ridiculous as Muslims attacking a US Ambassador over a You Tube video depicting Mohammad as a fag.

At about $1.4 per missile, Raytheon's stock will be going up and Syria now has lots of potholes to plant trees.

Israeli intelligence reportedly says Trump's Syria strike failed, didn't take out much of anything

LMAO! Israel needs to do its OWN damn fighting! No more wars for Israel! I am glad it failed.
The strike wasn't designed to take out much, just 3 building connected to production of chemical weapons. In essence, it was a political statement and will certainly not stop Assad from producing more chemical weapons. It had almost zero military significance. I'm sure Trump will use it on the campaign trail claiming a devastating blow to Syria.

I'm sure Trump will use it on the campaign trail claiming a devastating blow to Syria.

....and probably ALSO take credit for the sun rising in the east.....to the loud cheers of Trump cultists.

I'm sure Trump will use it on the campaign trail claiming a devastating blow to Syria.

....and probably ALSO take credit for the sun rising in the east.....to the loud cheers of Trump cultists.
Have you noticed his lies in his tweets are often not even mentioned by the press. I guess they're so common, that it's not news anymore. No one expects the truth from Trump and they don't get it.

I would have prefered no strike at all in Syria....

but....what Trump did is enough....in fact, more than enough.

No more please!

They cost less than a million

Among your other considerable flaws, add your division skills.

• U.S. forces fired 66 Tomahawk cruise missiles on three Syrian targets early morning local time, making for a price tag of $92.4 million for those missiles alone.
  • The U.S. fired 19 of a different kind of missile on Syria, for a cost of $26.6 million.
US taxpayers paid millions of dollars for the airstrikes on Syria. Here's a breakdown of key costs

the USA should demand REPARATIONS

Forum List

Back