🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Israel's inquiry into death of activist Rachel Corrie not credible, says US

No mass of that weight can STOP ON A DIME ask sir isaac newton and consult your high school physics text. as to MOVING SLOWLY------excellent excellent point and one I have cited very frequently------the thing was MOVING SLOWLY which gave corrie PLENTY OF TIME TO STEP OUT OF THE WAY The only reasonable scenario is that she DID but that the mound of earth on which she stood gave way -----and she fell forward into the tracks of the ---fan belt wheel thing------which is PRECISELY WHAT HAPPENED she miscalculated as to how NEAR to the machine she could safely dance and wiggle her ass and the driver did not know she wanted to be a CUTE LITTLE DARE-DEVIL in sum CORRIE WAS PLAYING A GAME FOR THE ENTERTAINMENT OF HER FRIENDS such games sometimes do end in the death of a child
Anyone who persists in pontificating on a topic they know absolutely nothing about is plainly and proudly stupid. And that's all I have to say to you.

wrong again---I know quite a bit about injury and death and the many many ways it happens ------in all cases of accidental death or injury that come to court-----the injured or the family of the dead BLAMES ------no one ever says "oh, it was an accident" In all cases of accidental death or injury IT DID NOT HAVE TO HAPPEN

Moral of the story... If you play hide and seek with a 49 ton Caterpillar D9 Bulldozer and lose... Don't look for very many shoulders to cry on.
That's one way to look at it.

300px-Tianasquare.jpg

Another view is Corrie was gambling that the Israeli operating the bulldozer was as civilized and as fundamentally human as was the Chinese driver of the tank at Tienanmen Square in Beijing, 1989. My guess is she based that wager on the notion that an Israeli would not behave with the same lack of basic human compassion and with the kind of casual, brutish cruelty as did the Nazis in places like Auschwitz, et. al.

But little by little the world is beginning to learn an important truth and to see just how mistaken Rachel Corrie was.
The world was not concerned with what Muslims were doing before 9/11, but since then we have seen how uncivilized they are even in Muslim countries which are supposed to be moderate like Indonesia. However, we are learning just how uncivilized these supposedly"moderate" Muslims are. I wonder if Mike could ever be obsessed with these Americans the way he is with Rachel Corrie. Will he ever put any of the blame on the ISM which convinces these young people that they have to be activists in a foreign country?
Family Security Matters

Moral of the story... If you play hide and seek with a 49 ton Caterpillar D9 Bulldozer and lose... Don't look for very many shoulders to cry on.

love this "blame the victim" rules. sort of reminds me of "the woman who was raped was asking for it because of her dress and behaviour."

how about these "moral of the story"s...
"jews shouldn't eat in al quds pizzerias"
"jews shouldn't have passover seders in public hotels near netanya."
"gaza evacuees should not move to itamar or any other illegal west bank settlement."
"jewish fathers should not push their children in strollers across parking lots in al khalil."

death is a two way street and so is injustice. the israelis act with complete impumnity and disregard for any human life other than jews. the killer of rachel corrie made a mistake. the killers of iman al-hams made a mistake. the killers of the salmouni family made a mistake.

but oh, sweet justice...the israeli military courts did find a certain SSgt. S guilty of illegal use of a weapon and did sentence him to 45 days. all he did was shoot down a mother and her daughter who were waving a white flag during the gaza op.

i won't say the IDF are worse than the NAZIs, i don't think anyone was or is, but i think the IDF is the equal to the NAZIs, and a lot of you support and encourage such atrocities.

you disgust and nauseate me beyond belief. that young woman did not need to die. she was protesting the ILLEGAL demolition of palestinian homes. you make jokes about her death. what kind of sick culture do you people come from.
Yes, it is such a "sick" culture demolishing homes (at other sources it was just the shubbery hiding the tunnel used to smuggle weapons), but killing people in the name of a religion is such a wonderful culture.

[...]

i won't say the IDF are worse than the NAZIs, i don't think anyone was or is, but i think the IDF is the equal to the NAZIs, and a lot of you support and encourage such atrocities.

[...]
I wouldn't say that, either. But there is a significant difference in that the Nazis made no attempt to deny or conceal their malevolent barbarity and sense of supremacy.
Now isn't that strange because I think most people who can think for themselves and read what is happening in the Muslim world can see the similiarities between the Muslims and the Nazis. While the Nazis, as you say, made no attempt to deny or conceal their malevolent barbarity and sense of supremacy neither do the Muslims. Instead of murdering people because they are considered undesirables in the case of the Nazis, the Muslims are murdering in the name of a religion, and it seems they can't even restrain themselves from murdering other Muslims who are of different sects. If you can't see this going on in the world today while you obsess over Israel, then there is something wrong. You, as an Infidel, would stand a good chance of being done in if you were wandering around in some Muslim country. And I think most of us realize that no country in the world is perfect, but it seems that all of you who obsess over Israel think it is the worst country in the entire world.

love this "blame the victim" rules. sort of reminds me of "the woman who was raped was asking for it because of her dress and behaviour."

"gaza evacuees should not move to itamar or any other illegal west bank settlement."
"jewish fathers should not push their children in strollers across parking lots in al khalil."

death is a two way street and so is injustice. the israelis act with complete impumnity and disregard for any human life other than jews. the killer of rachel corrie made a mistake. the killers of iman al-hams made a mistake. the killers of the salmouni family made a mistake.

but oh, sweet justice...the israeli military courts did find a certain SSgt. S guilty of illegal use of a weapon and did sentence him to 45 days. all he did was shoot down a mother and her daughter who were waving a white flag during the gaza op.

you disgust and nauseate me beyond belief. that young woman did not need to die. she was protesting the ILLEGAL demolition of palestinian homes. you make jokes about her death. what kind of sick culture do you people come from.
Yes, it is such a "sick" culture demolishing homes (at other sources it was just the shubbery hiding the tunnel used to smuggle weapons), but killing people in the name of a religion is such a wonderful culture.

don't hand me that happy horseshite. numerous human rights organisations, including jewish ones, have condemned the IDF for their and the israeli government's collective punishment of the palestinians.

you're a friggin' bigot, no different than the worst of the NAZIs, other than you have a different target. what we are doing in the mideast is wrong and i can tell you this for sure...i won't blame the jews for some mostly saudis flying planes into our buildings, but i guarantee you this. if we had not so blindly supported the jewish israeli oppression of these people, it would not have happened.

didn't you learn a damn thing from vietnam. get this straight too. most of the american jews wouldn't care one tinker's damn about 9/11 if they couldn't use it to get us further involved in some petty little squabble for their own ends. if some irrevocable evidence showed up tomorrow that israelis were involved in 9/11, you can be damned sure they would defend those involved. when have they ever not defended any israeli actions. hello, just the other day someone sluffed off baruch goldstein with a "only a few loons regard him as a hero". the hell...the knesset had to stop pilgrimages to his grave.

stop selling my country out.

Last edited:
[...]

[...]
I wouldn't say that, either. But there is a significant difference in that the Nazis made no attempt to deny or conceal their malevolent barbarity and sense of supremacy.
Now isn't that strange because I think most people who can think for themselves and read what is happening in the Muslim world can see the similiarities between the Muslims and the Nazis. While the Nazis, as you say, made no attempt to deny or conceal their malevolent barbarity and sense of supremacy neither do the Muslims. Instead of murdering people because they are considered undesirables in the case of the Nazis, the Muslims are murdering in the name of a religion, and it seems they can't even restrain themselves from murdering other Muslims who are of different sects. If you can't see this going on in the world today while you obsess over Israel, then there is something wrong. You, as an Infidel, would stand a good chance of being done in if you were wandering around in some Muslim country. And I think most of us realize that no country in the world is perfect, but it seems that all of you who obsess over Israel think it is the worst country in the entire world.

i don't see us propping up the government of iran.

get it?

Disgust and nauseate? Nonsense... She put herself in harm's way to make a Political statement... It backfired, and she paid the ultimate price for her stupidity... It's that simple. You people indeed. She's no martyr... She was a numbskull with no common sense... To be ever so blunt. What jokes have I made? None. The only joke is that idiots like you will use a girls recklessness to further your Political agenda. You are the one being disgraceful.

The corrie affair was rendered vile by her parents. Children and young adults die every day in motor vehicle accidents ----and NONE OF THEM HAD TO HAPPEN Long ago----my dad was working in a store-----suddenly a car crashed thru the storefront window-----that was ok-----a storefront can be fixed-----but a little girl was in the way and could not be saved. What happened? A new driver put his foot on the gas thinking that he had shifted into "reverse"---------wrong gear-------and that was the end of the little girl and the store window------the parents took no action against the driver It did not HAVE TO HAPPEN---but it did. I have never heard of a fatal accident that HAD TO HAPPEN but I have certainly seen people who sought to exploit them

Long ago way back in the early 60s during a 60s era demonstration-----someone my older brother knew-----a christian minister ---lay down in the street as part of the demonstration-----a police car accidentally backed up over him------no one took the case to court or publicized it as an "ATROCITY" it was an accident

don't hand me that happy horseshite. numerous human rights organisations, including jewish ones, have condemned the IDF for their and the israeli government's collective punishment of the palestinians.

you're a friggin' bigot, no different than the worst of the NAZIs, other than you have a different target. what we are doing in the mideast is wrong and i can tell you this for sure...i won't blame the jews for some mostly saudis flying planes into our buildings, but i guarantee you this. if we had not so blindly supported the jewish israeli oppression of these people, it would not have happened.

didn't you learn a damn thing from vietnam. get this straight too. most of the american jews wouldn't care one tinker's damn about 9/11 if they couldn't use it to get us further involved in some petty little squabble for their own ends. if some irrevocable evidence showed up tomorrow that israelis were involved in 9/11, you can be damned sure they would defend those involved. when have they ever not defended any israeli actions. hello, just the other day someone sluffed off baruch goldstein with a "only a few loons regard him as a hero". the hell...the knesset had to stop pilgrimages to his grave.

Enough of your b.s., Seal. When have you ever condemned what the Muslims have done to others? It doesn't seem to bother you at all how they are persecuting those of other religions and even killing fellow Muslims whose beliefs differ somewhat from theirs. Why not tell those Muslims who have admitted to plotting and having 9/11 carried out that Israel was involved. They are so proud that they had New York down on its knees that they wouldn't be so happy hearing you claim the Israelis were also involved. And I can say to you to stop selling our country out to the Muslim radicals even though you are so hot to be a Dhimmi. As far as being a bigot, I would think many readers down through the years have recognized Seal as the bigot that he is, a bigot against the Jews. He evidently thinks he has fooled everyone.

Enough of your b.s., Seal. When have you ever condemned what the Muslims have done to others? It doesn't seem to bother you at all how they are persecuting those of other religions and even killing fellow Muslims whose beliefs differ somewhat from theirs. Why not tell those Muslims who have admitted to plotting and having 9/11 carried out that Israel was involved. They are so proud that they had New York down on its knees that they wouldn't be so happy hearing you claim the Israelis were also involved. And I can say to you to stop selling our country out to the Muslim radicals even though you are so hot to be a Dhimmi. As far as being a bigot, I would think many readers down through the years have recognized Seal as the bigot that he is, a bigot against the Jews. He evidently thinks he has fooled everyone.

exxcuse me. i don't condemn people based upon their religious ailiations. i will leave that up to god...and those who wish to usurp his power.

nor do i condemn jews. i do condemn zionists but that is a political movement and not a religious one, as far as i am concerned. a lot of zionists, however, use their judaism to deflect from any criticism of israeli atrocities. they do a great dis-service to what once was a rich and valuable culture.

has it ever occurred to you to stop and wonder why we, and a lot of other western powers and nations, never really had very many problems with the muslim world before WWII. and while you are at it, and so eager to categorise those worthy of you hate based upon religion, you may also want to ask yourself if muslims have killed more christians or if christians have killed more muslims.

what? you were off in vietnam killing buddhists? dude, if someone was coming at me with a rifle, i didn't stop and discuss theology with them.

and for the record, hoss, i have condemned atrocities committed by muslims. unlike you though, and other zionists, i do not use one atrocity to justify another. christ, the IDF commits horrendous war crime and the zionists are off to the races about something happening in the philipenes or nigeria or some such other far flung place, sometimes even going back hundreds of years.

i bear not that much ill will towards anyone.

exxcuse me. i don't condemn people based upon their religious ailiations. i will leave that up to god...and those who wish to usurp his power.

nor do i condemn jews. i do condemn zionists but that is a political movement and not a religious one, as far as i am concerned. a lot of zionists, however, use their judaism to deflect from any criticism of israeli atrocities. they do a great dis-service to what once was a rich and valuable culture.

has it ever occurred to you to stop and wonder why we, and a lot of other western powers and nations, never really had very many problems with the muslim world before WWII. and while you are at it, and so eager to categorise those worthy of you hate based upon religion, you may also want to ask yourself if muslims have killed more christians or if christians have killed more muslims.

what? you were off in vietnam killing buddhists? dude, if someone was coming at me with a rifle, i didn't stop and discuss theology with them.

and for the record, hoss, i have condemned atrocities committed by muslims. unlike you though, and other zionists, i do not use one atrocity to justify another. christ, the IDF commits horrendous war crime and the zionists are off to the races about something happening in the philipenes or nigeria or some such other far flung place, sometimes even going back hundreds of years.

I spent a year in the Central Highlands fighting NVA and a year in the Soustwest Delta fightng NVA. Didn't run into many civilians except Montagnards in the mountains and Cambodians and Hmoungs in the Delta and they were on our side. And we got along with the Buddhist monks. Once they invited us to a meal and as a treat gave us each a piece of 400 year old cheese. Yum. We weren't fighting a religious war. We only did soldier thingys.

I spent a year in the Central Highlands fighting NVA and a year in the Soustwest Delta fightng NVA. Didn't run into many civilians except Montagnards in the mountains and Cambodians and Hmoungs in the Delta and they were on our side. And we got along with the Buddhist monks. Once they invited us to a meal and as a treat gave us each a piece of 400 year old cheese. Yum. We weren't fighting a religious war. We only did soldier thingys.

good. your starting to get the point.

Sorry to inform you bud, but you were correctly fighting an illegal war against the civilian populations of both North and South Vietnam...I get truly wrung out on this side-winding bullshit about "serving a higher interest"....you were serving an elite political and military interest, and what transpired were unambiguous human-rights crimes against the native populations of SouthEast Asia---Vietnamese...Laotions and Cambodians...given this reference, I fail to understand how you can propose to criticize the Israelis....

Sorry to inform you bud, but you were correctly fighting an illegal war against the civilian populations of both North and South Vietnam...I get truly wrung out on this side-winding bullshit about "serving a higher interest"....you were serving an elite political and military interest, and what transpired were unambiguous human-rights crimes against the native populations of SouthEast Asia---Vietnamese...Laotions and Cambodians...given this reference, I fail to understand how you can propose to criticize the Israelis....
It's not my fault that you are an anti-American, Jew hatin', Islamo-Nazi ass kissin', terrorist lovin' sumbitch. Is it?

Nor is it my fault that you are a mired imbecile....such are the cards
And it isn't anyone's fault who reads your nonsense that you were put away and aren't allowed out much. That's the way the ball bounces.

The problem---at least objectively speaking---is that your own post-narrative reveals a textbook moral hypocrite.....you typically toss words like "bigot" and "antisemite" around as if you hold the moral high-ground...and yet your own positioning is what snags you every time. I suppose the simple reason that I find Jews like you hilarious is that you amount to your own worst enemy...you rave and bitch about Muslims without pausing long enough to examine the horror-show you blindly defend....Israel is a moral monstrosity---and the proof of the anti-Zionist argument is that you brazen Jews cannot tell the truth if your fkg life depended on it....why the need to lie if you are advancing a legitimate argument????

The problem---at least objectively speaking---is that your own post-narrative reveals a textbook moral hypocrite.....you typically toss words like "bigot" and "antisemite" around as if you hold the moral high-ground...and yet your own positioning is what snags you every time. I suppose the simple reason that I find Jews like you hilarious is that you amount to your own worst enemy...you rave and bitch about Muslims without pausing long enough to examine the horror-show you blindly defend....Israel is a moral monstrosity---and the proof of the anti-Zionist argument is that you brazen Jews cannot tell the truth if your fkg life depended on it....why the need to lie if you are advancing a legitimate argument????
I have never called you an anti-Semite. I highly resent that accusation. What I called you was an anti-American, Jew hatin', Islamo-Nazi ass kissin', terrorist lovin' sumbitch. You got that?

HouseFly:

I have never called you an anti-Semite. I highly resent that accusation. What I called you was an anti-American, Jew hatin', Islamo-Nazi ass kissin', terrorist lovin' sumbitch. You got that?

AHHHHH...a "Jew-hatin IslamoNazi, terrorist lovin sumbitch"....at the risk of further exploring your nest of contradictions suppose you break down the difference between "antismite" and "Jew-hatin"....then you might want to explore the relevance of Israel's textbook "terrorism".........if you get this far cracker...try to cite the ideological irreconcilability of Islam with the Nazi ethos.....
The you can recount your participation in criminal U.S. aggression and genocidal killing in SouthEast Asia....a NAZI by any other name is still a Nazi

Forum List

Back