Israel's War Against Hamas - Updates

This will be a disaster. The American government should try for a ceasefire rather than encourage Israel to carry on fighting.

First of all, thanks for joining this forum and I look forward to hearing your opinions even if they are different from mine; how boring life would be if everyone thought alike.

As far as I know, I'm the only person here who has actually spent time in and around Palestinian refugee camps talking to Nakba survivors and younger generations who have only known right wing Zionist occupation, blockades, terrorist attacks, humiliation, and mass murder that Netanyahu calls "mowing the lawn".

The only thing that can come from what ethical Jews and non Jews around the world (1), (2) are calling the Gaza genocide is less security for Israelis because there are about 1.8 Billion Muslims in the world and only about 15.6 Million Jews. Therefore, in the long run, Netanyahu and his ilk are only making Israel (and the US) less secure.

Virtually all the comments I've read from apologists for Netanyahu's genocidal rampage around Gaza are either vapid and evasive "Nothingburgers" or angry, bigoted and insulting tantrums.

What they have in common are chronic dishonesty, a rabid hatred for people about whom then know nothing (Palestine's native residents) and an obsessive need to pretend that the conflict over Palestine began when "Hamas started it..." on 7 October 2023 instead of with the invasion of foreign Zionist terrorist gangs in the l940s and subsequent Nakba.

The average American TV owner will go an entire lifetime and not see one single movie or documentary about the Nakba.
The same American TV owner cannot go for one week without being inundated with melodramatic Holocaust Industry fodder from which cheerleaders for blatant Zionist genocide have apparently learned nothing.

Finally, I don't see the conflicting narratives to be one of Israel vs the Palestinians or IDF vs Hamas but a conflict between competing extremists.

On one side you have Muslim extremists who want to drive all Jews into the sea and on the other side are Zionist extremists who want to do the same thing to Palestine's long pre existing Muslim population.

Both extremes are replete with hatred and ignorance but the US funds only hate filled and and ignorant Zionist extremists in their genocidal agenda making America complicit in a genocide with the worst death rate of any other major 21st century. (4)

It is incumbent upon loyal and moral Americans to defund Netanyahu's genocidal death and destruction of the people who have endured the longest and most brutal foreign funded occupation anywhere in modern history.

Thanks,

(1). “Jews Against Genocide statement and action”

EXCERPT “We, Jews Against Genocide, came to Yad Vashem, Israel’s memorial of the genocide committed against Jews, to honor the Palestinian children who are dying in a genocide committed by Jews.

We brought dolls to symbolise the children of Gaza, and tried to bring a glimpse of the horror that Gazan’s face, to Israel’s doorstep. We hope to show Israel, and the world, the absurd reality of using the memory of one genocide to justify another.” CONTINUED

(2). “A Textbook Case of Genocide”

“Israel has been explicit about what it’s carrying out in Gaza. Why isn’t the world listening?”

EXCERPT "But the assault on Gaza can also be understood in other terms: as a textbook case of genocide unfolding in front of our eyes. I say this as a scholar of genocide, who has spent many years writing about Israeli mass violence against Palestinians. I have written about settler colonialism and Jewish supremacy in Israel, the distortion of the Holocaust to boost the Israeli arms industry, the weaponization of antisemitism accusations to justify Israeli violence against Palestinians, and the racist regime of Israeli apartheid. “

(3) " 9th April, 1948: 65th anniversary of Deir Yassin Massacre!"

EXCERPT "Around 250 people were murdered in cold blood. Of these, 25 were pregnant women who were bayoneted in the abdomen while still alive. Fifty-two children were maimed under the eyes of their own mothers, before being slain and having their heads cut off. The Jewish Agency and the commander of the British ground troops were aware the massacre was taking place, but no one attempted to intervene." CONTINUED

(4). "Daily death rate in Gaza higher than any other major 21st Century conflict - Oxfam"

"Israeli military killing 250 Palestinians per day with many more lives at risk from hunger, disease and cold"

EXCERPTS "Israel’s military is killing Palestinians at an average rate of 250 people a day which exceeds the daily death toll of any other major conflict of recent years, Oxfam said today, as the escalation of hostilities nears its 100th day.

Israel’s total blockade of the Gaza Strip is restricting life-saving aid, including food, medical supplies, and water and sanitation facilities.

“On top of the already horrific death toll, many more people could die from hunger, preventable diseases, diarrhoea, and cold. The situation is particularly worrying for children, pregnant women and those with existing medical conditions."
CONTINUED

As far as I know, I'm the only person here who has actually spent time in and around Palestinian refugee camps talking to Nakba survivors

You mean in Syria and Lebanon?

Have you visited the enslaved eleven million Uyghurs in China yet?

IMG_2531.jpeg

Ismael Hanneyah just changed his hostage swap priorities. The prisoners' release is not priority #1 anymore, instead, he is asking for a permanent ceasefire.
Wasn't there a permanent ceasefire on Oct. 6?

What has he achieved from all the bloodshed and the destruction of Gaza?

But I know what is exactly on his mind. He wants to release women, children, the sick, and the elders NOW for a permanent ceasefire and IDF withdrawal from Gaza.
In other words, he is negotiating for survival.
Later when he guarantees to stay in power he will negotiate the release of the remaining hostages in exchange for Hamas murderers.

He is only fooling himself, Israel will not agree to this.

Hamas is only buying time, and the answer is to take Rafah.

You won't hear this on the news but "evil genocidal" Israel does a great deal to help Palestinian agriculture and farmers, in Gaza as well.

Forum List

Back