Israel's War Against Hamas - Updates

[ Who invited Hezbollah? Iran. Who armed Hamas and the Houthis? Iran. All for a piece of land Muslims maintain cannot ever leave Muslim hands ]

[There have always been a few Jews who have acted against Jewish interests. These are today's ]

You mean in Syria and Lebanon?

Have you visited the enslaved eleven million Uyghurs in China yet?

"Yes" to your first question but the closest I've gotten to China was Northern Laos during the Viet Nam war.

Concerning the topic of the thread:

How is Netanyahu's genocidal agenda going to destroy Hamas since the deliberate starvation and indiscriminate slaughter of Gaza's residents only recruits even more members for Hamas or it's replacement resistance organization.

Thanks,

"Yes" to your first question but the closest I've gotten to China was Northern Laos during the Viet Nam war.

How is Netanyahu's genocidal agenda going to destroy Hamas since the deliberate starvation and indiscriminate slaughter of Gaza's residents only recruits even more members for Hamas or it's replacement resistance organization.

Thanks,
Since we all know there is no genocide, no deliberate starvation (in fact, to date, no starvation at all) and no indiscriminate slaughter of Gaza resident, your post raises the question, do you have no real interest in what is actually going on in the ME?

Thanks,
When you really end up caring for the truth let us all know. The sooner the better.

No genocide. Only targeted killings and fighting with Hamas and two other militias who, wow, dress up as civilians and do not wear their uniforms to distinguish between the two.

No starvation. Gaza is getting more food and aid now than it ever did before 10/7.

It is all on Tweeter. Check it out.

Forum List

Back