Israel's War Against Hamas - Updates

"Yes" to your first question but the closest I've gotten to China was Northern Laos during the Viet Nam war.

Concerning the topic of the thread:

How is Netanyahu's genocidal agenda going to destroy Hamas since the deliberate starvation and indiscriminate slaughter of Gaza's residents only recruits even more members for Hamas or it's replacement resistance organization.

Thanks,

Why do you ask me such stupid questions?

Even if Netanyahu wins this war, the hatred will continue. And not because of Gaza, but because of the deep rooted Jew hate handed down the generations. And Hamas is everywhere, like a virus.

The Free Palestine activists think Hamas is winning!!

Instead of encouraging Hamas to drop their weapon and withdraw from Rafah, they are still cheering for more bloodshed hoping for a miraculous victory.

Gaza has turned into dust, thousands of children have perished as human shields, a Palestinian state will not happen in our lifetime, the Palestinian economy will not recover in 30 years, and the real consequences of Hamas's irresponsible stunt haven't started yet!

Forget about victory! Prepare for an absolute defeat!!

Such an arrogant generation that sees everything twisted.

There is no human authority that can undo what has been written!

Allowed For Publication - Tel Aviv was the target of the huge attack that was foiled this evening.

The attack that was thwarted tonight in the center of the country:

1. According to security sources - the terrorist planned to carry out an unusual suicide attack in its scope using a powerful explosive device

2. The attack was apparently planned to be carried out in the center of Tel Aviv this evening

3. When Duvdevan fighters came to the terrorist in northern Samaria in a turbulent operation - he pulled a gun at them and killed them. No casualties to our forces.

4. Sunday of Ramadan, a large attack that was supposed to take place in the center of the country. This could have been a reality-changing event in Ramadan, but was avoided thanks to high-quality intelligence by the Shin Bet and a successful operational action by the IDF

- Doron Kadosh

"... Why did they kidnap my brother? What did they do to deserve to be kidnapped? They have been in the tunnels for 5 months for what? Hamas returned the Thai workers without a deal, and the Muslim who is like me and you, they left in the tunnels hungry, in pain and naked...".

Forum List

Back