Israel's War Against Hamas - Updates

Hi, I’m Imshin, I’ve been watching Gaza social media since 2018 - hours & hours of videos filmed by ordinary Gazans in Gaza and uploaded to YouTube, Instagram and, increasingly, TikTok.

What I see tells a very different story to what you see on the news every night.Until 7 October 2023, I saw restaurants, coffee shops, swimming pools, luxury apartments and villas, and people with a lot of money to spend, people who even went on vacations abroad. I saw very little evidence of a blockade or of shortages.

This is not to say there was not abject poverty in Gaza, there was. A lot of it. The inequality in wealth distribution was startling, especially knowing that Gaza’s economy was based on foreign aid and donations.

Since 7 October 2023, I have been closely following living conditions in Gaza - where people are living, what they are eating, and what they are saying to each other when they think no one in the West is listening.

I made this short introduction to Gaza in 2022: Gaza Land of Contrasts.

https://t.co/HCaPkXhz69

"Watch: During a rally in support of Hamas, many Palestinian civilians expressed a desire to kill Jews.

One Palestinian Muslim father who dragged his infant daughter to the rally, said he would gladly help his daughter sacrifice her soul as a Shahid (martyr in Islam), i.e., strap her with an explosive belt to kill Jews for the sake of Allah (God of Islam) in a suicide bombing attack as part of Jihad (Islam's Holy War).

This is why there is no peace in the Middle East!

Hey Norway, Ireland and Spain! This is the “Palestine” PA/Fatah say you recognized!
Nan Jacques Zilberdik | May 26, 2024.

NOrway-Ireland-Spain-map-of-Pal-1.png

Following Norway, Ireland, and Spain’s recognition of a Palestinian state last week, PA Chairman Abbas’ Fatah Movement published the above cartoon. It shows exactly what “Palestine” the PA and Fatah say, the European countries endorsed.

The cartoon shows “Palestine” having replaced the entire State of Israel and the PA areas. The map is formed by three arms painted in the colors of the flags of the three European countries. The “Norwegian” arm writes the word “Palestine,” the “Irish” arm waves a Palestinian flag, while the “Spanish” hand makes a V-sign with its fingers, signifying “victory."
[Falestinona, website of Fatah’s Information and Culture Commission in Lebanon, May 23, 2024]

Palestinian Media Watch has repeatedly shown that the PA/Fatah explain to their own people that since Israel has no right to exist, Fatah’s goal and Palestinian destiny is to replace Israel with a Palestinian state “from the river to the sea.”

It should have been the most basic preliminary investigation for Norway, Ireland, and Spain to check what the PA tells its own people that a “Palestinian state” means, before they recognized it. The shocking reality is that either these countries have no idea what “Palestinian state” they are recognizing, in which case the governments are a diplomatic disgrace and embarrassment to their countries, or possibly they all agree with the Spanish Deputy Prime Minister Yolanda Díaz who last week vowed that "Palestine will be free, from the river to the sea," in which case they are ideologically in the same camp with state sponsors of terror like Iran.
Hey Norway, Ireland and Spain! This is the âPalestineâ PA/Fatah say you recognized! | PMW Analysis

______

Iranian Supreme Leader Ali Khamenei And Regime Mouthpiece 'Kayhan' On The Student Protests In The U.S. And Europe: 'This Is What We Call Exporting The Islamic Revolution!'
June 3, 2024.
Iranian Supreme Leader Ali Khamenei And Regime Mouthpiece 'Kayhan' On The Student Protests In The U.S. And Europe: 'This Is What We Call Exporting The Islamic Revolution!'

______

Saudi Journalist: Behind U.S. Student Protests Stands The Muslim Brotherhood, Which Does Not Have The Palestinians' Interests At Heart.
June 3, 2024.
Saudi Journalist: Behind U.S. Student Protests Stands The Muslim Brotherhood, Which Does Not Have The Palestinians' Interests At Heart

______

MEMRI Executive Director Steven Stalinsky In 'Wall Street Journal' Op-Ed: 'Who's Behind the Anti-Israel Protests – Hamas, Hezbollah, The Houthis And Others Are Grooming Activists In The U.S. And Across The West'.
605_MDB_thumb_550.jpg

May 31, 2024.

Forum List

Back