🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

It appears to me that Trump ran off at the mouth based on FAKE NEWS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
I don't believe his phones were tapped and I sure as fuck don't think my microwave is a Transformer.

I could be wrong but I doubt it. At this point I deleted Twitter and I'm done with that bullshit.

I don't believe his phones were tapped and I sure as fuck don't think my microwave is a Transformer.

I could be wrong but I doubt it. At this point I deleted Twitter and I'm done with that bullshit.
You realized this a year or two too late

what fake news if you don't mind me asking?

All of the "speculation" & supposed news reports that were obviously based on speculation as well.

All of the "speculation" & supposed news reports that were obviously based on speculation as well.
did you see the Bret Baier report on Fox where he discussed this with Paul Ryan? Paul Ryan stated it was so on that interview.

Trump suggests little-noticed interview between Fox News host and Paul Ryan helped fuel his explosive wiretap claims

"(Paul Ryan.Aaron Bernstein/Reuters)
An under-the-radar interview between Fox News host Bret Baier and House Speaker Paul Ryan may provide some additional clues as to why President Donald Trump tweeted explosive claims earlier this month that his predecessor, President Barack Obama, wiretapped his phones." data-reactid="14">(Paul Ryan.Aaron Bernstein/Reuters)
An under-the-radar interview between Fox News host Bret Baier and House Speaker Paul Ryan may provide some additional clues as to why President Donald Trump tweeted explosive claims earlier this month that his predecessor, President Barack Obama, wiretapped his phones."

The speaker confirms the report three times.

To be clear I'm aware that Flynn was taped but that was via a wire on the Russian ambassador from my understanding.

My synopsis is this.

Trump saw some reports and rather than fact checking them first he ran off and started tweeting. We've all done it but many of us admit when we jump the gun.

To be clear I'm aware that Flynn was taped but that was via a wire on the Russian ambassador from my understanding.

My synopsis is this.

Trump saw some reports and rather than fact checking them first he ran off and started tweeting. We've all done it but many of us admit when we jump the gun.
he had confirmation from the speaker of the house.

So are you saying the speaker of the house lied?

You claim to be some kind of "conservative," don't you? Why don't you try attacking Democrats for a while.

My synopsis is this.

Then the congressional inquiry will prove Trump to be correct and me to be wrong. Won't be the first time nor the last that I was wrong.

My synopsis is this.

Then the congressional inquiry will prove Trump to be correct and me to be wrong. Won't be the first time nor the last that I was wrong.
it's exactly what he said. I read in here today something about Nunes not being able to get the documents he asked for from the intelligence agency. why not?

You claim to be some kind of "conservative," don't you? Why don't you try attacking Democrats for a while.
I'm not attacking anyone idiot. First and foremost I am HONEST.

And if you don't see me mocking the left ENDLESSLY you're a blind fool.

What seems to have happened is that foreign political people were under surveillance and Flynn and maybe others got caught up in that surveillance. The far more relevant question is how did parts of these transcripts which should have been classified get leaked.

So, getting back to your OP, if you were the president, just reading the NY Times report on wiretapping and then listen to that exchange with Ryan, why wouldn't a sane person come to his conclusion. He has stated he wanted it to go through the congress so he didn't appear to be pressuring the IA's. So what say you now? You still believe he owes an apology?

So, getting back to your OP, if you were the president, just reading the NY Times report on wiretapping and then listen to that exchange with Ryan, why wouldn't a sane person come to his conclusion. He has stated he wanted it to go through the congress so he didn't appear to be pressuring the IA's. So what say you now? You still believe he owes an apology?
He came to his conclusion only hours after reading Breitbart based on the timeline I've heard from his press secretary. Whom by the way I feel sorry for. Our media is so vindictive his job has to suck. I hope he has a good high blood pressure script

He came to his conclusion only hours after reading Breitbart based on the timeline I've heard from his press secretary. Whom by the way I feel sorry for. Our media is so vindictive his job has to suck. I hope he has a good high blood pressure script
well he stated on tucker carlson the last two nights, it was the final piece with Ryan.

You have heard of the NSA, right?

Everything you do and say is recorded and safely kept in a computer bank somewhere.

Not to worry though, unless you have something to worry about.

You have nothing to worry about, right friend?

I thought everyone but Hillary knew this.

well he stated on tucker carlson the last two nights, it was the final piece with Ryan.
See to me that is just him hoping to cement his original allegation. That's what I mentioned by some of us admit when we go off half cooked while other dig the hole deeper.
I don't presume to know the truth, just my gut instinct. I will say I believe Obama & his minions capable of such nonsense

For Finger Boy it's all about being on his "team"'s side, not on the "right" side.

It's always been that way.

As I remember the kid telling me when I first came to this site, "I re-read your post and revised my response, not that I give a flying fuck". All he understands is "points". Kinda sad.

Trump KNOWS his campaign was spied on. So does the NYTimes and the rest of the media. They've REPORTED on it. This whole deal about holding Trump to the term "WIRETAP" is because the press WANTS to prolong this itsy bitsy nothing taunting. Trump himself and Spicer FIXED that this past weeks by LECTURING the media and the partisans about the critical diff between "wiretaps" and pre-authorized bulk collection.

Reason every politician is dancing around the issue is -- NOBODY wants the word to get out that their favorite domestic collection systems -- authorized by the PATRIOT Act -- just got weaponized and used for POLITICAL purposes. NO ONE (barring 8 or 12) wants to LOSE that toy..

Including maybe Trump. ALTHOUGH --- yesterday he DID offer the distinction in an interview. MAYBE he just hasn't decided whether a bulk domestic collection spying operation just might be useful to HIM in his future "deals". :ack-1:

If all that leaked "higher than TopSecret" information came from those systems -- you and me in PeonLand -- will probably never know.. True deal. That's the way it goes.

You have heard of the NSA, right?

Everything you do and say is recorded and safely kept in a computer bank somewhere.

Not to worry though, unless you have something to worry about.

You have nothing to worry about, right friend?

I thought everyone but Hillary knew this.
You think my selfie lense is recording me as I type this?

Got any tinfoil I can borrow?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back