It Begins: California Begins Indoctrinating Children Into The LGBT Lifestyle Against Parents Wishes

I have mixed feelings on it mainly because I'm aware of the foster care system. A lot to be desired

Sil would rather children languish in the system until they age out than have a loving gay parent(s) raise them.

In my husband's firm there is a gay who has a partner. They have an older teen, around 15 I think. They seem like good parents and the child seems well adjusted.

With that said in a perfect world a child would have a mother and father...but the world isn't perfect
So then nobody should take children from natural brothers and sisters (incest) because "the world isn't perfect" and those two may quite likely raise the child in a home of love? And as such, won't the child experience deprivation (Obergefell rationale) if his/her parents cannot be married? :popcorn:

And you're fantasizing about me again.

One of my biggest fans.
I bet you say that to all the cucumbers in the display at the store..
Still fantasizing about me I see.

You're barking up the wrong tree. I'm a woman.
I am sure you are, in the evenings with the lights low....I guess you are disappointed that I've been married three times and have four kids....Sorry you can't be ghey with me..

Grow up, will ya? You display the emotional maturity of a 6-year-old. THAT is why you have been married so many times. There is a common denominator there, and it is YOU. Lol. :D
You have no fucking idea what went on...It's more about money than any maturity level women profess..
Do you live up to your potential?

I have mixed feelings on it mainly because I'm aware of the foster care system. A lot to be desired

Sil would rather children languish in the system until they age out than have a loving gay parent(s) raise them.

In my husband's firm there is a gay who has a partner. They have an older teen, around 15 I think. They seem like good parents and the child seems well adjusted.

With that said in a perfect world a child would have a mother and father...but the world isn't perfect
So then nobody should take children from natural brothers and sisters (incest) because "the world isn't perfect" and those two may quite likely raise the child in a home of love? And as such, won't the child experience deprivation (Obergefell rationale) if his/her parents cannot be married? :popcorn:

I've said I dont have the easy answer.

That said I'm well aware of the problems in the system. What do you do about unwanted children being shuffled around?

If teaching religion is banned in public schools, why is teaching the LGBT sexualized religion not only legal but mandated in some states? I think we really need to decide on a legal basis of LGBT is inborn or behavioral. Because if it's behavioral, it's a religion or cult of sorts. And as such cannot be taught in school at all.

It is PIVOTAL to recognize LGBT as behaviors. Because as behaviors it is a religion, not a static class like race or gender or country of origin.
The faggotry community's political power will be easier to take down than it was for the left to take down Christianity, even in a more secular nation than we have currently. Science says this stuff is nothing more than disease spreading filth, and the activists in the medical community will not be able to hide the truth forever.

I don't care if someone is gay but I do care when it's being forced on our children. i won't have it and I don't give two shits who whines about it

Nobody is forcing children to be gay

I never said anyone is you stupid son of a bitch.

Keep the agenda away from our children. I dont give a damn what you clowns do as long as you stay far away from children

Which "agenda"??

Letting them know that there are homosexuals in our society?
Telling them that harassment or bullying of homosexual students will not be tolerated?

Kids bully each other over ALL kinds of reasons. Being fat, being too smart, being too stupid, being too ugly, being too skinny, having a funny voice, etc.

Pointing out the gay and telling them what gays actually do in the bedroom is NOT going to help at all. In fact it could even make matters worse.

There is absolutely no valid reason to focus on "Homosexuality" as a topic of conversation in school.

If you want an example of how kids bully each other, just go to the Flamer zone of this board. It is a perfect example.

I bet you say that to all the cucumbers in the display at the store..

I am sure you are, in the evenings with the lights low....I guess you are disappointed that I've been married three times and have four kids....Sorry you can't be ghey with me..

Grow up, will ya? You display the emotional maturity of a 6-year-old. THAT is why you have been married so many times. There is a common denominator there, and it is YOU. Lol. :D
You have no fucking idea what went on...It's more about money than any maturity level women profess..
Every bit...Yet there is no guarantee it will last forever..

The faggotry community's political power will be easier to take down than it was for the left to take down Christianity, even in a more secular nation than we have currently. Science says this stuff is nothing more than disease spreading filth, and the activists in the medical community will not be able to hide the truth forever.

I don't care if someone is gay but I do care when it's being forced on our children. i won't have it and I don't give two shits who whines about it

Nobody is forcing children to be gay

I never said anyone is you stupid son of a bitch.

Keep the agenda away from our children. I dont give a damn what you clowns do as long as you stay far away from children

Which "agenda"??

Letting them know that there are homosexuals in our society?
Telling them that harassment or bullying of homosexual students will not be tolerated?

Kids bully each other over ALL kinds of reasons. Being fat, being too smart, being too stupid, being too ugly, being too skinny, having a funny voice, etc.

Pointing out the gay and telling them what gays actually do in the bedroom is NOT going to help at all. In fact it could even make matters worse.

There is absolutely no valid reason to focus on "Homosexuality" as a topic of conversation in school.
Yet whether or not what you think is not what happens..It happened when I was in school and it went on before and after....It's an issue people use to play character assassin with.

I was too quick-witted to be bullied in school. I am sure being an all-conference lineman didn't hurt either. lol

Private school time

Interesting point. Giving your response, one could argue this law effects the poor more than the wealthy. How will that sit with the left in California?
It sets fine with this lefty because it is not a negative effect that we are talking about. Of course no one would know that from the hysteria based on misinformation and outright lies on the part of the bigots, and, yes the morons.

The law is intended to instill in children, the fact that every group makes valuable contributions to society and that they should be shown respect and recognition. Any one who doesn't get that is an flaming idiot and those of you who pretend not to get it are liars, bigots and fear mongers.

I've said I dont have the easy answer.

That said I'm well aware of the problems in the system. What do you do about unwanted children being shuffled around?

I can tell you that I don't have that easy answer. But what I do know for a FACT is what I wouldn't do. I wouldn't relax standards for good homes to shove these particularly at-risk children into homes that openly advocate a reverence for deviant sex acts involving children (see gay pride parades and the unanimous support in the LGBT community for sex changes in children).

Are you aware that sex pervs who seek to expose children to deviant sex acts actually look for particularly children who are in some way socially, financially, mentally or physically disadvantaged because they're easier prey? Add this to what they advocate for children and you're essentially handing kids over to predators knowingly. At least suspected predators. And the laws for child protection mandate that even when suspicion lacks proof, you are to err on the side of caution and shield the child.

Private school time

Interesting point. Giving your response, one could argue this law effects the poor more than the wealthy. How will that sit with the left in California?
It sets fine with this lefty because it is not a negative effect that we are talking about. Of course no one would know that from the hysteria based on misinformation and outright lies on the part of the bigots, and, yes the morons.

The law is intended to instill in children, the fact that every group makes valuable contributions to society and that they should be shown respect and recognition. Any one who doesn't get that is an flaming idiot and those of you who pretend not to get it are liars, bigots and fear mongers.
Sounds like protections for lying, bigotry, and fear mongering should be taught in school.

Every bit...Yet there is no guarantee it will last forever..
You can't live up to your potential forever? I sure can.

Private school time

Dude. You have no credibility. You call anyone who doesn't agree with you a bigot.

Forum List

Back