It Begins: California Begins Indoctrinating Children Into The LGBT Lifestyle Against Parents Wishes

I was too quick-witted to be bullied in school. I am sure being an all-conference lineman didn't hurt either. lol
Plus you gave the best head in the locker room. It put you over the top.
Don't you get tired taking up space here by saying stupid, pointless shit that in no way contributes to the topic?
I support heterosexuals.
Fags should only die of AIDS.

I was too quick-witted to be bullied in school. I am sure being an all-conference lineman didn't hurt either. lol
Don't you get tired taking up space here by saying stupid, pointless shit that in no way contributes to the topic?
I support heterosexuals.
I support human beings and all life on earth and the earth itself. We are all Gods and Goddesses, with the exception of the bigots ofcourse

I support heterosexuals.
I support human beings and all life on earth and the earth itself. We are all Gods and Goddesses, with the exception of the bigots ofcourse
I support heterosexuals.

I support heterosexuals.
I support heterosexuals.
You're not that bright , are you?

I support heterosexuals.

"Puny god."

I support heterosexuals.
I support heterosexuals.
Bright enough to know a cootie boy. I support heterosexuals.

I support heterosexuals.
I support heterosexuals.
Bright enough to know a cootie boy. I support heterosexuals.
:banned03::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::asshole:

I support heterosexuals.
I support heterosexuals.
. I support marriage between a man and a woman. Guess I'm old fashioned now right ?? LOL.

I support heterosexuals.
I support heterosexuals.
. I support marriage between a man and a woman. Guess I'm old fashioned now right ?? LOL.
Banned, too. :p

I support heterosexuals.
I support heterosexuals.
So do I . I am a man married to a woman. But I also support the idea that all people should be able to marry the person who that are romantically and sexually attracted to regardless of the respective gender. To believe otherwise is narrow minded and selfish. Oh, and stupid.

I support heterosexuals.
I support heterosexuals.
So do I . I am a man married to a woman. But I also support the idea that all people should be able to marry the person who that are romantically and sexually attracted to regardless of the respective gender. To believe otherwise is narrow minded and selfish. Oh, and stupid.

How about cross-species marriage? Bulldogs? Robots? Favorite plant life?

I support heterosexuals.
I support heterosexuals.
Hetero appropriation.

Public schools are prohibited from teaching Christianity you blithering idiot. They are apparently NOT prohibited from teaching aberrant sexual behavior (homosexuality) which is as much of a religion as any other belief. :321:

Public schools aren't there to have them teach your particular brand of religious fanaticism.

There also not there teaching them to be intolerant pieces shit either.

Try reading my post you dunderhead. I said public schools are PROHIBITED from teaching Christianity yet they can teach the religion of homosexuality. You didn't even come close to an intelligent reply.

Can you provide on example of the gay religion that you seem to refer too?
Home school......Charter school.....Private school.... for those in highly populated leftist-liberal areas. In rural areas of CA the schools are mostly traditional. Smaller communities have much better participation in local schools. Most of Geographic CA is conservative and traditional.

Sure treat your offspring like objects to be protected like little china dolls from the big bad scary world. Tell your daughters that daddy know best for them and you will protect them all their lives...That will make them want to stay with you.

Yea you want to turn these little girls into feminist fat cow lesbos like Rosie

Admit it ...

People who have daughters watch them turn into who THEY ARE, not the parents trophies.

You understand that, right?

It's called indoctrination you stupid fuck by the left..

You started this war on family's in the 60s

You went from promoting single mothers to now guys dressing up as girls and wanting to be a mother

You sick bastards
Mate, you got nothing.
You whine about indoctrination without any facts to back it up.
In years to come people will not believe that dinosaurs like you existed.
We won - get over it.

Dinosaurs like me are born every day they get a job pay taxers , get married have kids ..you will see one day young pup .

Dinosaurs like me are born every day they get a job pay taxers , get married have kids ..you will see one day young pup .

I think one has limited knowledge of what it's like to be an adult until one has their own children.

Forum List

Back