It Begins: California Begins Indoctrinating Children Into The LGBT Lifestyle Against Parents Wishes

The only thing that keeps them from being dragged into the streets and beatdown is the very same people they hate...

They are not very smart.
So you think that teaching children about inventors, artists , politicians, and writers , with a passing mention of their being gay is teaching perversion?? Are you fucking serious???!!:finger3::finger3::finger3:

What is the reason for teaching this in the first place moron? One's sexual fetish is not relevant to one's contribution in invention, art, politics and writing unless their works really are perverted in which case, their works should be banned from public elementary schools.

The reason for teaching that there are different types of people is so nutters won't bully people who are gay and so that maybe some bigotry and ignorance is averted.

No the reason they are teaching that is turn boys into girls and a nation full off sissy fagots ..

The Sudden Surge of Transgender Teens

Trying to Understand Why So Many Young People Are Challenging Traditional Identities
Tuesday, April 19, 2016
By Starshine Roshell
At a party recently, two of my good friends informed me that their teenagers, formerly a boy and a girl, were newly identifying as a trans girl and a gender-fluid person; once himand her, they were now her and them, respectively. The next day, I met a girl whose best friend had left for spring break as a girl and returned to junior high as a trans boy.

I couldn’t help wondering: Why the sudden surge of transgender teens?

Were there always children who felt antsy in their assigned gender — but never safe saying so in a pre-Caitlyn Jenner world? Could the explosion of social awareness be enticing some angsty adolescents to “try out” gender nonconformity as an option they wouldn’t have considered before? And is it insensitive to even ask that?

Bren Fraser is a therapist who works with transgender clients age 7 and up. “It’s become a specialty for me,” she says, confirming that there are gender-questioning students at all of our public high schools, junior highs, and even some elementary schools. “I’ve seen much more growth in the last two years — even more in the last year.”
. Sad commentary on our nations health and values.

They are confusing children with this crap .

So you think that teaching children about inventors, artists , politicians, and writers , with a passing mention of their being gay is teaching perversion?? Are you fucking serious???!!:finger3::finger3::finger3:

What is the reason for teaching this in the first place moron? One's sexual fetish is not relevant to one's contribution in invention, art, politics and writing unless their works really are perverted in which case, their works should be banned from public elementary schools.

The reason for teaching that there are different types of people is so nutters won't bully people who are gay and so that maybe some bigotry and ignorance is averted.

No the reason they are teaching that is turn boys into girls and a nation full off sissy fagots ..

Trying to Understand Why So Many Young People Are Challenging Traditional Identities
Tuesday, April 19, 2016
By Starshine Roshell
At a party recently, two of my good friends informed me that their teenagers, formerly a boy and a girl, were newly identifying as a trans girl and a gender-fluid person; once himand her, they were now her and them, respectively. The next day, I met a girl whose best friend had left for spring break as a girl and returned to junior high as a trans boy.

Were there always children who felt antsy in their assigned gender — but never safe saying so in a pre-Caitlyn Jenner world? Could the explosion of social awareness be enticing some angsty adolescents to “try out” gender nonconformity as an option they wouldn’t have considered before? And is it insensitive to even ask that?

Bren Fraser is a therapist who works with transgender clients age 7 and up. “It’s become a specialty for me,” she says, confirming that there are gender-questioning students at all of our public high schools, junior highs, and even some elementary schools. “I’ve seen much more growth in the last two years — even more in the last year.”
In the past, children just suffered quiet, not feeling that they were in the right body to conform to their gender identity. They were confused about what they were feeling. Now that the issue has seen the light of day. They are free to pursue there true identity and an better life

Tuesday, April 19, 2016
By Starshine Roshell

In the past, children just suffered quiet, not feeling that they were in the right body to conform to their gender identity. They were confused about what they were feeling. Now that the issue has seen the light of day. They are free to pursue there true identity and an better life
Heteros have led the way in strong and secure sexual identity. They invented freedom.

Tuesday, April 19, 2016
By Starshine Roshell

Heteros have led the way in strong and secure sexual identity. They invented freedom.

What the fuck does that mean?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tuesday, April 19, 2016
By Starshine Roshell

Which part don't you understand? Leading, strong and secure sexual identity? Inventing freedom? Heteros?

Tuesday, April 19, 2016
By Starshine Roshell

Well this is an interesting post because I thought you had me blocked..so that's why I posted off the chain..

No this is about young minds ...don't you see it an influence them ? Kids go through stages , I remember when I was dating a single mom and her child would mimic her and put on her makeup and stuff and she would get so pissed..

Their was no father in this little 4 year old boys life..

Kids go through stages and to say it's normal confuse them ..

The only thing that keeps them from being dragged into the streets and beatdown is the very same people they hate...

They are not very smart.

Tuesday, April 19, 2016
By Starshine Roshell

You aren't smart or informed enough to know what is cinfusig to normal people.

Sending your children to public schools is child neglect. Sending them to public schools in California is child abuse.

Tuesday, April 19, 2016
By Starshine Roshell

Which part don't you understand? Leading, strong and secure sexual identity? Inventing freedom? Heteros?
All of it. Every human being regardless of their gender identity or sexual peference is entitled to live as they wish. You are a opprobrious and vicious bigot! And not very bright either.

Last edited:

Tuesday, April 19, 2016
By Starshine Roshell

All of it. Every human being regardless of their gender identity or sexual; preference is entitled to live as they wish. You are a opprobrious and vicious bigot! And not very bright either.
In your previous post you were celebrating something that heteros have been doing for generations.

And do you kiss your mother with that mouth?

Tuesday, April 19, 2016
By Starshine Roshell

Well this is an interesting post because I thought you had me blocked..so that's why I posted off the chain..

No this is about young minds ...don't you see it an influence them ? Kids go through stages , I remember when I was dating a single mom and her child would mimic her and put on her makeup and stuff and she would get so pissed..

. That's what the parents are there for, otherwise to train them in the right ways as they grow, but if they got messed up parents or a messed up parent, then who knows what the results will be. Then you have the evil one sitting there like a lion just waiting for the kill. If humans would pay attention to the animal kingdom, they might learn a few things about strong parenting.

They are not very smart.

Tuesday, April 19, 2016
By Starshine Roshell

You aren't smart or informed enough to know what is cinfusig to normal people.

Of course I do lesbo...

And what is the word "cinfusig" mean?

I thought you were a Berkeley grad law student Betty boop?

And Again I love that your back on USMB..

I missed fighting and arguing with you Jillian..

download.jpeg

Tuesday, April 19, 2016
By Starshine Roshell

I di d not put you on ignore because I want to respond and refute every moronic and inane post that you make. I know a lot about kids ...I was a social worker, working with kids for 26 fucking years ....there is nothing that you can teach me.

!! My life has been devoted to the kids. I had a career in child welfare- investigation child abuse, working with foster, adoptive and birth parents to best meet the needs of the children. Some of those parents, and some of those children were LGBT. I am well versed in the educational system and the pitfalls of not getting it right. I wrote this awhile back and it continues to be relevant today. I wrote this a while ago. Try to understand it if you can.

LGBT Issues, Children and Education by Progressive Patriot 2.12.14

Many people who rail against gay marriage and gay rights have deluded themselves into believing that if we do not support and allow marriage, the issue will somehow go away. They claim that children will be taught that homosexuality is normal and good. Well know this, LGBT issues and people are a part of modern culture and depriving gays rights will not change that and you can’t shield the children from it.

Children always have and always will struggle with their developing sexuality including sexual orientation and gender identity issues. In the past, for the most part, children were left to try to understand these things alone and in silence. They would feel guilty and confused about any sexual matters and especially any LGBTI issues. Today, there is much open discussion about these issues-in the print and social media, among peers, on television, just about everywhere. In this electronic society where kids spend much of their days on line, it cannot be avoided. Many children know an LGBT child or adult. Children hear and see this all, and like it or not, they are very much aware. As we progress as a society, more and more of that discussion is positive, and young people are much more accepting of those who are different than many adults care to imagine. There is nothing short of criminalizing these lifestyles, and snuffing out free speech-in effect becoming Russia-that anybody can do about it. Can anyone dispute or refute any part of this statement?

My next question is: What do parents, educators and the rest of us do? Here are some options:

1. Do nothing, be silent. Leave the children to their own devices to figure things out for themselves. After all, that’s the way it was 30, 40, 50 years ago and everything was just fine. Or was it? In any case, this is now, times are different and sexuality is a much more salient part of life and discourse. This may not be a great option, if it ever was.

2. Condemn homosexuality openly and vehemently. Doing so will have the effect of marginalizing LGBT kids, crushing them with guilt, and setting them up for bullying. Then all that will be left to do is to keep tract of the suicides and mass shootings.

3. Engage in constructive dialogue with the kids and among ourselves as adults. Dispense with the hysteria and misinformation and start to deal with this as part of our human experience. We could dispense with rhetoric about “promoting homosexuality” and the scare tactics such as it leading to incest, polygamy and bestiality. Rather, the emphasis would be on human relations, not sex because relationships are really what it’s about. We could just let kids know that they are OK and loved no matter who and what they are…….because whatever they are, that’s what they are going to be. Maybe, just maybe it’s time to make a choice between ideology and religion on one hand, and the children that we claim to care so much about on the other. The only question is ….will they be happy, confident and secure, or guilt ridden, miserable and confused.

Tuesday, April 19, 2016
By Starshine Roshell

I di d not put you on ignore because I want to respond and refute every moronic and inane post that you make. I know a lot about kids ...I was a social worker, working with kids for 26 fucking years ....there is nothing that you can teach me.

!! My life has been devoted to the kids. I had a career in child welfare- investigation child abuse, working with foster, adoptive and birth parents to best meet the needs of the children. Some of those parents, and some of those children were LGBT. I am well versed in the educational system and the pitfalls of not getting it right. I wrote this awhile back and it continues to be relevant today. I wrote this a while ago. Try to understand it if you can.

LGBT Issues, Children and Education by Progressive Patriot 2.12.14

Many people who rail against gay marriage and gay rights have deluded themselves into believing that if we do not support and allow marriage, the issue will somehow go away. They claim that children will be taught that homosexuality is normal and good. Well know this, LGBT issues and people are a part of modern culture and depriving gays rights will not change that and you can’t shield the children from it.

Children always have and always will struggle with their developing sexuality including sexual orientation and gender identity issues. In the past, for the most part, children were left to try to understand these things alone and in silence. They would feel guilty and confused about any sexual matters and especially any LGBTI issues. Today, there is much open discussion about these issues-in the print and social media, among peers, on television, just about everywhere. In this electronic society where kids spend much of their days on line, it cannot be avoided. Many children know an LGBT child or adult. Children hear and see this all, and like it or not, they are very much aware. As we progress as a society, more and more of that discussion is positive, and young people are much more accepting of those who are different than many adults care to imagine. There is nothing short of criminalizing these lifestyles, and snuffing out free speech-in effect becoming Russia-that anybody can do about it. Can anyone dispute or refute any part of this statement?

My next question is: What do parents, educators and the rest of us do? Here are some options:

1. Do nothing, be silent. Leave the children to their own devices to figure things out for themselves. After all, that’s the way it was 30, 40, 50 years ago and everything was just fine. Or was it? In any case, this is now, times are different and sexuality is a much more salient part of life and discourse. This may not be a great option, if it ever was.

2. Condemn homosexuality openly and vehemently. Doing so will have the effect of marginalizing LGBT kids, crushing them with guilt, and setting them up for bullying. Then all that will be left to do is to keep tract of the suicides and mass shootings.

3. Engage in constructive dialogue with the kids and among ourselves as adults. Dispense with the hysteria and misinformation and start to deal with this as part of our human experience. We could dispense with rhetoric about “promoting homosexuality” and the scare tactics such as it leading to incest, polygamy and bestiality. Rather, the emphasis would be on human relations, not sex because relationships are really what it’s about. We could just let kids know that they are OK and loved no matter who and what they are…….because whatever they are, that’s what they are going to be. Maybe, just maybe it’s time to make a choice between ideology and religion on one hand, and the children that we claim to care so much about on the other. The only question is ….will they be happy, confident and secure, or guilt ridden, miserable and confused.
You sound like a bitch in heat...

All of it. Every human being regardless of their gender identity or sexual; preference is entitled to live as they wish. You are a opprobrious and vicious bigot! And not very bright either.
In your previous post you were celebrating something that heteros have been doing for generations.

Just more of your stupidity. What are you suggesting now? Incest? You are really fucked up!

Just more of your stupidity. What are you suggesting now? Incest? You are really fucked up!
I'm stating homos are a drag on society at large, the overwhelming majority. By your own admission they are only now celebrating their homoness. Heteros have been doing that since the dawn of time.

You're laggin', son.

Tuesday, April 19, 2016
By Starshine Roshell

All of it. Every human being regardless of their gender identity or sexual peference is entitled to live as they wish. You are a opprobrious and vicious bigot! And not very bright either.

Dude that's mental health talk.

That's fucking insane

So who will hire people like this?

Yea I am sure this kid will build a multi billion dollar empire producing thousands of jobs when he walks in to a board room looking like this

0ad84e938823f1bb64381bbb9222c328.jpg

Tuesday, April 19, 2016
By Starshine Roshell

. That's what the parents are there for, otherwise to train them in the right ways as they grow, but if they got messed up parents or a messed up parent, then who knows what the results will be. Then you have the evil one sitting there like a lion just waiting for the kill. If humans would pay attention to the animal kingdom, they might learn a few things about strong parenting.
Yes humans could learn something fro so call lower animals. Lions do not know bigotry and do not have religion

Dude that's mental health talk.

That's fucking insane

So who will hire people like this?

Yea I am sure this kid will build a multi billion dollar empire producing thousands of jobs when he walks in to a board room looking like this

View attachment 168732
Is that you? I thought you were a woman? Or is that your sexual identity of the day.

I'm stating homos are a drag on society at large, the overwhelming majority. By your own admission they are only now celebrating their homoness. Heteros have been doing that since the dawn of time.

You're laggin', son.
Oh fuck off ...you are boring me now. Actually you have always been. Bigots are a drag on society. YOU are are a drag on the human species . I'm not wasting any more time on you.

Forum List

Back