it could easily have been us Americans in that caravan trying to save our children

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
let us start putting ourselves in the shoes of other folks. Mexicans are middle-class blue-collar workers just like us. there are poor folks in Mexico. there are poor folks in America. Jesus told us to save everyone.

EVERYONE. MEANS. EVERYONE.

let us start putting ourselves in the shoes of other folks. Mexicans are middle-class blue-collar workers just like us. there are poor folks in Mexico. there are poor folks in America. Jesus told us to save everyone.

Let 'em join the Mexican army and they'll be sure to get 3 hots and a cot.

If they were trying to save their children then why did they trek with women and children in the “human shield” position at the front?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Let 'em join the Mexican army and they'll be sure to get 3 hots and a cot.

....and all the drugs they can do.

Charity begins at home. Our on blue collar workers have been suffering from wage stagnation for generations.

Seal the Border. Build the Wall. Deport the Illegal.

Are we playing "Liberal for a Day"? Ok, I'll bite:

Impossible. If it had been Americans in the caravan, we would have just taken the country by force, and kicked everyone else out.

Part of the liberal feelings fantasy addiction is the “what if”
The people who get things done Know it’s “what is” that counts

The Republicans are always wanting to gut all public assistance, all while they desire to continually increase the military budgets for weapons of death, yet they claim the 'Jesus vote' for their precious politicians.
The irony meter goes to 11 with the GOP.

Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.

Wrong, Americans live in the USA not down there wherever it is.

The Republicans are always wanting to gut all public assistance, all while they desire to continually increase the military budgets for weapons of death, yet they claim the 'Jesus vote' for their precious politicians.

1. The republican opposition to public assistance is over stated.

2. The republican support for military budgets is over stated. Trump ran as a non-interventionalist and won.

3. Many, if not most liberals, who dominate the dem party, are actively hostile to Christianity.

i dont work at Wendy's. i'm not a roofer. but i care about my fellow Americans. we should care about our fellow Mexicans, Hondurans and whateverans!

1. The republican opposition to public assistance is over stated.

2. The republican support for military budgets is over stated. Trump ran as a non-interventionalist and won.

3. Many, if not most liberals, who dominate the dem party, are actively hostile to Christianity.
All of that is 100% wrong. 180° out.

As far as I can tell, the United States sends the most Christian Missionaries to the world. This makes the USA important to improving mankind's spiritual condition. In 200-year tradition, most Christian missionaries are American | Reuters

Similarly, the United States is the country that contributes the highest dollar amount to other countries in order to improve their physical condition. Donors of Foreign Aid: Which Countries Give Out the Most?

If the United States allows people to storm the gates and demand to be taken care of, I fear that our position of the world's foremost philanthropist will diminish to the point the we will be of no use to others. Or ourselves.

So now you want policy decisions made in a theocratic manner, is that what you're saying? Should we go old or new testament? Let's see how many of your fellow commies agree.

How many will you be taking into your home? Can I sell you a dozen? Two dozen? They don't take up much space.

Forum List

Back