It Doesn’t Look Like You Need F-15’s and Nukes to Overthrow a Government, Joe

Possibly silly question. But are you intimating that the withdrawal would somehow go differently if Trump was still President?
Obviously. We would have been out by May 1st per the agreement, and before the fighting season started.

Obviously. We would have been out by May 1st per the agreement, and before the fighting season started.

Actually the agreement had conditions that the Taliban were not meeting. The Dimm's leave this part out!

It is not about the Afgan Army. it is about the filthy ass Biden administration being grossly incompetent.

Like not getting our equipment out in time.

Like not destroying essential facilities before falling into Taliban hands.

Like doing the withdrawal in an organized manner that doesn't embarrass the hell out of the US.

Do you stupid uneducated Moon Bats even know that now, due to the Dufus incompetency, the Taliban now has the second largest Blackhawk fleet in the world outside the US? Hell, we even had to bomb our own airplanes to keep it out of the hands of the Taliban. Why weren't they taken out before?

You fucking stupid uneducated Moon Bats were idiots voting for that moron and then ignoring the fact he stole the election.
Far be it from me to defend the Dementia-in-Chief, but that was not OUR equipment as we gave it to the Afghans and they lost it.

LOL! The Democrat roaches are scurrying for darkness

Harris was reportedly pressed to give an update on Afghanistan to the American people but refused.

White House source says Kamala Harris could be heard screaming today: “They will not pin this s*** on me!”

Kyle Becker (@kylenabecker) August 16, 2021

Lying bitch

1629137817269.png

The reports that I saw was the withdrawal was so chaotic that we did not get a lot of our equipment out in time.
So when Trump said he made this withdrawal happen because he got most of the equipment out, he was lying??

20210815_173843[1].jpg

Why do you cultists just ignore what Trump said when it doesn't fit your goofy ass narrative?

So when Trump said he made this withdrawal happen because he got most of the equipment out, he was lying??

View attachment 526636

Why do you cultists just ignore what Trump said when it doesn't fit your goofy ass narrative?

Joe Dufus fucked this up big time and Moon Bat assholes like you are trying to blame it on Trump?

LOL!

How about taking responsibility for the incompetency of that shithead that you Moon Bats allowed to steal an election?

Joe Dufus fucked this up big time and Moon Bat assholes like you are trying to blame it on Trump?

LOL!

How about taking responsibility for the incompetency of that shithead that you Moon Bats allowed to steal an election?
This was inevitable no matter who was president -- which is why smarter people were against nation building in Afghanistan to begin with...

But you fragile minded cucks are so desperate that you will make yourself look like morons by claiming this was Biden's fault....

LOL!

The Biffster sounds like a fleeing Afghani; ignorant and desperate.

These Moon Bats don't know what to do now with all the Joe Dufus screw ups. All they have is trying to blame Trump for the Dufus disasters.

No, I sound consistent....

When Trump said the solution to Afghanistan was to just declare victory and leave, I was for it...as were you dic suckers....

"The president should follow his first instinct, the correct one. He can declare victory and deliver a meaningful exit before the November election.....The U.S. is secure against terrorism because of its capability to monitor and disrupt terrorist plots from afar—not due to occupational forces.”

Trump again...2 months ago....

"I started the process. All the troops are coming back home. They couldn't stop the process. 21 years is enough. Don't we think? 21 years. [The Biden admin] couldn't stop the process. They wanted to, but it was very tough to stop."

The only reason you morons are whining now is because Biden followed thru on the shit you cucks paid lip service to...

But memory is kryptonite to a conservative....

Forum List

Back