It is confirmed.........Trump is a retard

Trump is one of those billionaires who is only concerned with how a woman looks on his arm. The trampier, the better
This from some trailer-park trash who thinks Rachel Madcow would be arm candy!

Ya gotta admit, that's funny!

Rachel Maddow is an Oxford educated Rhodes Scholar

Hardly the bimbo Trump hangs out with

This link is speculation on what happened, and it clearly states the company was not liquidated, so how did the value of it get spread out over 5 kids?

And your link contradicts itself...first they say that...The New York Times reported Jan. 2 that Fred Sr.’s will "divided the bulk of the inheritance, at least $20 million, among his children and their descendants, ‘other than my son Fred C. Trump Jr.

Then it speculates about the company, but there is ZERO evidence the worth of the company went down that year.

Find me some evidence that the value of the company was divided among the children.

One thing we know is that Trump's net worth did not jump or fall a great deal that year or the year after.
I sometimes wish I had the time to pursue every didbit of info that contradicted the info I see on a MB.

Then again; I’m also thankful for the friends and family who keep me busy. :)
Just be glad you're not a lonely loser like GGator whose sole hard-ons come from trolling on USMB and perhaps other things more unspeakable.

My little puppy meathead, it has been a while since you humped my leg. How have you been?
You have a little pony that humps your leg? Wtf?? lol

Puppy, not pony. I have a group of devoted followers that will every so often follow me around to a thread just for the purpose of getting my attention hoping I will give them some back. not unlike a puppy humping its owners leg
I first thought of a pony because of an article I saw about one of your types being arrested for fucking a horse.
I’ve since edited my post for accuracy.

We know libs think they should be allowed to fuck anything.
Sisters
Brothers
Parents
Dogs
Horses
Chickens
etc....

It is amazing that the MODS here never punish those who start threads like this, but ask

Does our "US intel community" deserve our trust

and

WHAM=O

Your topic is moved/deleted/censored

Selective censorship by Chosen Traitors does matter.

Without it, we would have been show this by our "US" media... but instead it got censored because it is too obvious to anyone with an IQ over 4....

I sometimes wish I had the time to pursue every didbit of info that contradicted the info I see on a MB.

Then again; I’m also thankful for the friends and family who keep me busy. :)
Just be glad you're not a lonely loser like GGator whose sole hard-ons come from trolling on USMB and perhaps other things more unspeakable.

My little puppy meathead, it has been a while since you humped my leg. How have you been?
You have a little pony that humps your leg? Wtf?? lol

Puppy, not pony. I have a group of devoted followers that will every so often follow me around to a thread just for the purpose of getting my attention hoping I will give them some back. not unlike a puppy humping its owners leg
I first thought of a pony because of an article I saw about one of your types being arrested for fucking a horse.
I’ve since edited my post for accuracy.

One of my types,a smaller government more freedoms type.

Were you a bit jealous when you read about him?

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

It is amazing that the MODS here never punish those who start threads like this, but ask

Does our "US intel community" deserve our trust

and

WHAM=O

Your topic is moved/deleted/censored

You are a whack job conspiracy theorist

That is why your threads get deleted

China agreed to minor concessions on car tariffs but doesn’t allow sales of cars made outside China. So it sounds like China is make concessions when they really haven’t. They also agreed to raise duties on Chinese cars imported to the US. China doesn’t export cars to the US, so again, they’ve agreed to nothing.
Sweetie...you just got owned in front of everyone. With facts. Backed up by not one, but TWO links. There were no "minor concessions". President Trump renegotiated the trade agreements to favor the U.S. Exactly like he said he would.

Smart people wait until something happens and then commemorate it.
Agreed....so remind us again what Barack Insane Obama was awarded the Nobel Peace Prize for?
First Black American President An historic achievement
First of all, how is that an "achievement"? That was the result of what the American people did at the polls - not anything Barack Insane Obama did.

Second - what does that have to do with PEACE? :lmao:

Smart people wait until something happens and then commemorate it.
Agreed....so remind us again what Barack Insane Obama was awarded the Nobel Peace Prize for?
First Black American President An historic achievement
First of all, how is that an "achievement"? That was the result of what the American people did at the polls - not anything Barack Insane Obama did.

Second - what does that have to do with PEACE? :lmao:
It is an achievement because the US has had a long history of racial discrimination
Convincing the American people to elect a black man who was born in Kenya and was a muslim is Nobel worthy

Forum List

Back